Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
*he turns into the evil monster*
she opened her eyes "hey, who are you?" she asked sitting up

he claws her face
she screamed and her wounds heal "what the hell" she yelled standing up quickly, her nails sharpened

he clawed at her
she grabbed his wrists "who are you and why are you trying to kill me" she yelled trying to hold his claws away from her face  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
*he turns into the evil monster*
she opened her eyes "hey, who are you?" she asked sitting up

he claws her face
she screamed and her wounds heal "what the hell" she yelled standing up quickly, her nails sharpened

he clawed at her
she grabbed his wrists "who are you and why are you trying to kill me" she yelled trying to hold his claws away from her face

"ragnos reborn kid" he claws her arm  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he claws her face

he clawed at her

she showed her fangs and yelled "get the hell away" she pushed him down and pinned him "leave me alone, i dont like to kill" she said her eyes turning red  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he claws her face

he clawed at her

she showed her fangs and yelled "get the hell away" she pushed him down and pinned him "leave me alone, i dont like to kill" she said her eyes turning red

he grabs her and tossed her into a tree "to bad.....so sad"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he clawed at her

she hit the tree hard and fell to the ground "your gonna pay" she said standing up, she looked at him, then jumped on him, clawing on his face  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he clawed at her

she hit the tree hard and fell to the ground "your gonna pay" she said standing up, she looked at him, then jumped on him, clawing on his face

he grabed her and stared into her eyes  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:36 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

she looked at him, her face turning back to normal "what do you want?" she whispered, fear building up inside her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

she looked at him, her face turning back to normal "what do you want?" she whispered, fear building up inside her

he tossed her and said "i knew you wouldent kill me or ragnos" and he started walking away  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:40 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he tossed her and said "i knew you wouldent kill me or ragnos" and he started walking away
she closed her eyes "your wrong, i do love ragnos, but....ill kill him in order to save him" she stood up, she grabbed her knife and aimed for his head "and i sure as hell will kill you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

she closed her eyes "your wrong, i do love ragnos, but....ill kill him in order to save him" she stood up, she grabbed her knife and aimed for his head "and i sure as hell will kill you"

he turns around "it will be hard for him to get out of the death relm" he charges at him  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he turns around "it will be hard for him to get out of the death relm" he charges at him
"i dont care anymore, i dont care about anything, just as long as he is free and safe, thats all that matters" she ran towards him, her nails growing sharp, she clawed at him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"i dont care anymore, i dont care about anything, just as long as he is free and safe, thats all that matters" she ran towards him, her nails growing sharp, she clawed at him

marka shot him and ragnos died  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:48 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

she turned back to normal "im sorry ragnos" she said tears running down "but i couldnt see you living this life, ill be seeing you soon" she said closing her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

she turned back to normal "im sorry ragnos" she said tears running down "but i couldnt see you living this life, ill be seeing you soon" she said closing her eyes

-10 years later-  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:57 pm
she was walking around, she looked in a mirror "i will never age" she whispered, she walked to her window and looked outUser Image  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games