Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3461 3462 3463 3464 3465 3466 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:04 pm

*Starts smashing his head against the wall*

pirate
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:07 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
*erms and shifts bakc to his regualr feral form, shaking off a last spark of red lightning* Grah, muscle exposure is so hard to keep cooled *nuzzles his wolfess softly* Mowrow?
-one of vani's fox children run up to you and tugs on your tail a bit- "wook daddy, a dwagon" -vani sits back down onto his huge beanbag chair with his 3 other boys- peppah, don't be a grubby little wanker now, be nice to the dragon, he's alot bigger than you

sedrik liann

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:09 pm

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind
*erms and shifts bakc to his regualr feral form, shaking off a last spark of red lightning* Grah, muscle exposure is so hard to keep cooled *nuzzles his wolfess softly* Mowrow?

*nuzzles him back and yawns*
*opens his mouth and scoop her up with his tongue, taking her to bed*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:12 pm

sedrik liann
Vincent R. Starwind
-one of vani's fox children run up to you and tugs on your tail a bit- "wook daddy, a dwagon" -vani sits back down onto his huge beanbag chair with his 3 other boys- peppah, don't be a grubby little wanker now, be nice to the dragon, he's alot bigger than you
*smiles and gestures a bow, morna having fallen alseep on his tongue and uses a little telepathy on Sedrik "Don't teach kids language, bad parenting my friend and laters" then walks off in light stomps*

Vinnie Outlaw

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:15 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
sedrik liann
Vincent R. Starwind
*smiles and gestures a bow, morna having fallen alseep on his tongue and uses a little telepathy on Sedrik "Don't teach kids language, bad parenting my friend and laters" then walks off in light stomps*
ehh -shruggs- pepper -he called as pepper ran back over and jumping into his dad's lap- OOF, a hefty little fox aren't you?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:20 pm

*Crawls along the ceiling letting out creepy clicking sounds while he watches sedrik and the children*

ninja ninja

Alhazzred

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:29 pm

*walks in and takes from her pocket a wand and conjures a chair in the corner and sits down looking around*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:30 pm

Tsume-Takii
*walks in and takes from her pocket a wand and conjures a chair in the corner and sits down looking around*

*growls*

Sakiimi

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:31 pm

Sakiimi
Tsume-Takii

*growls*

*hisses back*What do you want?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:32 pm

Alhazzred
*Crawls along the ceiling letting out creepy clicking sounds while he watches sedrik and the children*

ninja ninja
-you see only 3 of the 4 children-

sedrik liann

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:33 pm

Tsume-Takii
Sakiimi
Tsume-Takii

*growls*

Don't get all mad with me! I did'nt even say that I'd come... I said "Call me later on the week and I'll see" ... stare I had to babysit anyway
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:39 pm

Sakiimi
Tsume-Takii
Sakiimi
Tsume-Takii

*growls*

Don't get all mad with me! I did'nt even say that I'd come... I said "Call me later on the week and I'll see" ... stare I had to babysit anyway

Oh i'm not mad at that i'm not even mad at all. I was just jokeing with you. anyway there is another one this friday to you want to come to that one?

Tsume-Takii

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:41 pm

sedrik liann
Alhazzred

ninja ninja
-you see only 3 of the 4 children-

*thinks to himself while looking around cautiously*

Where is that fourth one...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:41 pm

*walks in*

Yetsuo

Newbie Noob

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:43 pm

Tsume-Takii
Sakiimi
Tsume-Takii
Sakiimi
Tsume-Takii

*growls*

Oh i'm not mad at that i'm not even mad at all. I was just jokeing with you. anyway there is another one this friday to you want to come to that one?

not another country music one cause talk2hand I don't like country sweatdrop
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3461 3462 3463 3464 3465 3466 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games