Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:09 pm

kat grabbed his hand firmly and walked up walked/limped slowly beside him glanceing nervously at the last of the monks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:10 pm

Kaderot held her close to him and pointed his sword. The monks retreated outside but sealed the doors. They set fire to the shrine and blocked the exits. "s**t.." kaderot sadi seeing the flames.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:11 pm

kat closed her eyes and began to cough as the smoke rised "kade! we have to get out of here!" kat called despreately
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:24 pm

(im back)
Kaderot smiled at her and pulled her close. He sheathed the sword and pulled two black sub machine guns from his back. He fired in a circle on the floor and the floor broke from under them. They fell and hit the ground below. Kaderot took kats hand and began running down the tunnel quickly. They got to the end and say light.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:28 pm

kat held his hnd tightly the whole way she had her eyes closed when the finnaly got out she opened them and looked around...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:36 pm

It was a beautiful field near the base of the hill. It was full of flowers and a sweet breeze blew through their hair. "we should be safe here" kaderot said looking around the field.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:46 pm

kat sat down worn out she looked down at her legs they were bleeding now and they were sore
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Kaderot made water come from a flask on his back and went around his hands and began cleaning off her legs. "you can rest now" he said as he took out some bandages and wrapped up her legs. "your very brave kat" kaderot said smiling at her, "thanks for coming for me"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:05 pm

kat smiled weakly at him "im not brave but your welcome...next time do me the favor of just takeing me with you instead of me haveing to chance after you.." kat said to him
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:10 pm

Kaderot grinned at her and then stood up. He still wore the black robes and his mouth was covered with a black cloth mask. He stared silently at the smoke in the air and took a breath of the air. Kaderot turned his head and focused on kat and thought to himself. this girl cares about me so much...Why?

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:17 pm

kat began to stand slowly and weakly and looked at him and smiled "so were 2 now?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:22 pm

He snapped out of thought and looked at the trees on the other side of him. "we head to the city of tokyo" he said taking a deep breath of air, "i got a hint that we might find some info there.. plus my company there"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:29 pm

kat limped beside him slowly "ok then let head there "she said smileing
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:40 pm

"well we should head to central city so we can use the airship..." kaderot stopped and smacked himself lightly in the forehead, "oh ya bane crashed it" he said frowning, "well we'll head this way because i have a warehouse out here and we can use something out of it to get there quickly"

Mean while back the city, Sazabi and subzero are stuck watching the kids. Bane and echo took off some where and strike is depressed since kat isnt there.
"so how did we get stuck watching them" subzero asked sazabi. Sazabi brushed his red hair out of his face and looked at him, "well bane asked us and before we could answer took off." he said with a half frown on his face, "thats how"
Subzero punched into the air and then held his fist at sazabi, "im going to get that guy when they come back, POW, In the face" he said making the gesture that he punched bane in the face.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:45 pm

(awwww i dont want strike depressed...... cry )
kat nodded "ok were is it?" kat asked him cuosuly
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games