Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:20 pm
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
MickeyTenshi
angel_eyes200
MickeyTenshi
HEY EVERYONE IM ABOUT TO MAKE AN ANNOUNC- -falls to ground trembling-whats happening? -turns into a wolf-
0.0 omg...wut happened? *stares into eyes* um... *comes closer and tries to pet*

-eyes turn from red to leons normal green eyes for a second then turn back- -howls-
*shakes and run back* **tries to read leon's mind* ugh i cant make it out!

Tora walks over with her arms crossed "hey whats going on here?? Shirotora is sniffing the wolf-cat-boy....thing
*looks at and answer nearly falling over*it'sa rave gi...*belch*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:21 pm
.......*ears twitch again* hm.......*opens window and jumps out,land it*........*walks around ears still twitching*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:22 pm
*walks out through the portal and into the garden*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:22 pm
*falls backard into the pile of saki, some bottles break but i'm not hurt... yet*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:23 pm
*looks around but doesent see anything right and end up jumping head first into the portal*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:24 pm
II Purple_Cura II
*folows and disappears out to the portal* (i g2g pplz c ya sat!!)  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:24 pm
hm.......i sense something......but i dont see anything.........  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:25 pm
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
*folows and disappears out to the portal* (i g2g pplz c ya sat!!)

byes!  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:26 pm
notingles
*falls backard into the pile of saki, some bottles break but i'm not hurt... yet*

Kaia desides to go over and at least try to talk to edward. He takes some saki out of his bag and drinks it. "hey edward." he said as he walk up beside him.He looks downa nd extends a hand to help him get up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:26 pm
(alright the rave didnt eaven start but i'm drunk and i'm at the garden) *walks to the scholl and start a fire near the entrance*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:27 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

Kaia desides to go over and at least try to talk to edward. He takes some saki out of his bag and drinks it. "hey edward." he said as he walk up beside him.He looks downa nd extends a hand to help him get up
*looks over all around and gets up* wshat whihsss ith? i'ma not drunk enon to nont undarstanda peopleee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
MickeyTenshi
angel_eyes200
MickeyTenshi
HEY EVERYONE IM ABOUT TO MAKE AN ANNOUNC- -falls to ground trembling-whats happening? -turns into a wolf-
0.0 omg...wut happened? *stares into eyes* um... *comes closer and tries to pet*

-eyes turn from red to leons normal green eyes for a second then turn back- -howls-
*shakes and run back* **tries to read leon's mind* ugh i cant make it out!

Tora walks over with her arms crossed "hey whats going on here?? Shirotora is sniffing the wolf-cat-boy....thing
*looks at and answer nearly falling over*it'sa rave gi...*belch*

Tora looks at him. "well...hes drunk again, what can i do with him " a naked boy with white hair that has black tiger stripes in it, jumps on tora's back. " HI TORA, LOOK IM A CAT-BOY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE" he yells loudly with his tail swaying. Tora's eye twitches three more time. "SHIROTORA....agh never mind, just stay the way you are...for the momint..." hey any of you have something he can wear for now?" she says looking at racy and than kaia  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:30 pm
*twirls around while waiting the question*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:31 pm
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

*looks over all around and gets up* wshat whihsss ith? i'ma not drunk enon to nont undarstanda peopleee

Kaia laughs at his funny voice and says, "i can barly understand you." He walks with him towards the school helping him up everytime he falls  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:33 pm
gah (ig2g byes everbody be back on tomorrow maybe most likely ^^)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games