Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:36 pm
Eddily
Manda_Tifa
*points* You did...and Eddily and Lloxie did at some point, but they're back now...I get confused! *cries* ESPECIALLY when you change genders AND names...*glares at you*

I never changed genders, I'm just naked at the moment.

Are you thinking of DoomNeko?
You were a GIRL once! I saw you! It wasn't cool either cause it got me all confused... sad But you're better now.... xd
Darien: I know it's taking forever, but...er...could you pretty please send me a full description again? I was very displeased with the first attempt and scrapped it...I'm so sorry, I'm usually better than this...Ask anyone else I've drawn for! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:38 pm
Eddily
Manda_Tifa
*points* You did...and Eddily and Lloxie did at some point, but they're back now...I get confused! *cries* ESPECIALLY when you change genders AND names...*glares at you*

No, it was YOU....you were dressed all in black and you had that short wispy hairstyle that blows it all in front of the face and it was silver and it was YOUR name......"Eddily".....*cries in confusion* This isn't nice...... sad  

Manda_Tifa

Dragon Girl Kristal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:40 pm
Manda_Tifa
Eddily
Manda_Tifa

You were a GIRL once! I saw you! It wasn't cool either cause it got me all confused... sad But you're better now.... xd
Darien: I know it's taking forever, but...er...could you pretty please send me a full description again? I was very displeased with the first attempt and scrapped it...I'm so sorry, I'm usually better than this...Ask anyone else I've drawn for! sweatdrop

BAH! xd
*pokes you with a carrot and starts typeing up the discription agien*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:42 pm
Manda_Tifa
Eddily
Manda_Tifa

No, it was YOU....you were dressed all in black and you had that short wispy hairstyle that blows it all in front of the face and it was silver and it was YOUR name......"Eddily".....*cries in confusion* This isn't nice...... sad

question I've NEVER been a girl, not even for a few minutes. Maybe you got confused from the clothing? I don't see how you could've though. Oh, and I've only had this sn.  

Eddily

Dragon Girl Kristal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:43 pm
dragonz_luvr
xd *is pounced* You're welcome Darien! I just erased the wolf's head and drew the dragon in its place. Well, I had to print it out, then draw it by hand, but the inking makes it look part of the original picture.

*licks*
Now all I need to do is save up the money I am going to need to get it. It is going to cover my whole back so it will probably be a good $300 3nodding xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:43 pm
Dragon Girl Kristal
Manda_Tifa
Eddily
Manda_Tifa

BAH! xd
*eats the carrot and grabs sketchpad* Thank you!!! *looks around sheepishly and whispers* Could we maybe do without so many guns though???? sweatdrop I still definately have a hard time with machinary...my poses are getting better though! whee  

Manda_Tifa

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:47 pm
Dragon Girl Kristal
dragonz_luvr
xd *is pounced* You're welcome Darien! I just erased the wolf's head and drew the dragon in its place. Well, I had to print it out, then draw it by hand, but the inking makes it look part of the original picture.

*licks*
Now all I need to do is save up the money I am going to need to get it. It is going to cover my whole back so it will probably be a good $300 3nodding xd blaugh

Do not, what ever you do, use this exact picture, as is. Go to the tattoo artist and have them either brush it up, or make you one that looks similar. I would feel really bad if you actually put this permenantly into your skin sweatdrop I just kinda drew it so you'd have an idea of what it could look like.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:49 pm
Manda_Tifa
Dragon Girl Kristal

BAH! xd
*eats the carrot and grabs sketchpad* Thank you!!! *looks around sheepishly and whispers* Could we maybe do without so many guns though???? sweatdrop I still definately have a hard time with machinary...my poses are getting better though! whee

Here. Ok, no more guns, but what about Molotov Cocktails. Can you draw them? 3nodding  

Dragon Girl Kristal

Rewen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:50 pm
o_o;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:54 pm
Rewen

Whats that, and why do I have to download something to see it?  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Rewen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:54 pm
dragonz_luvr
Rewen

It's a video. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:55 pm
dragonz_luvr

Do not, what ever you do, use this exact picture, as is. Go to the tattoo artist and have them either brush it up, or make you one that looks similar. I would feel really bad if you actually put this permenantly into your skin sweatdrop I just kinda drew it so you'd have an idea of what it could look like.

I wasn’t. I saw a few things that needed to be touched up on and I will get them to make shore that both halves are exactly the same and a few other small details. But the main design of the dragon head looks grate  

Dragon Girl Kristal

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:00 pm
Dragon Girl Kristal
dragonz_luvr

I wasn’t. I saw a few things that needed to be touched up on and I will get them to make shore that both halves are exactly the same and a few other small details. But the main design of the dragon head looks grate

Good! I'm glad you like it!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:05 pm
Rewen
dragonz_luvr
Rewen

It's a video. smile

it's a video using quicktime. nothing out of the ordinary. definatly made me grin.  

Jalen_Drakaan

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:12 pm
~Crashes through the roof and hits the floor with a sickening thud. Spitting out a few teeth and a bit of blood, he gets up and looks around~

"Hullo furs."

~Dusts himself off and pulls out a few splinters~

"What's the topic tonight?"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games