Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when bruce told him he was pretty sure but he would be certain after he ran blood tests. Loki gave wet laugh when Tony asked if his crying was a good thing or a bad thing. *Sorry, sorry. I was just so worried. I know it's stupid, I'm being stupid.* Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly as he leaned back in his seat. At least Loki wasn’t upset about something else now. Staring at Loki’s stomach again, he tilted his head. “A boy and a girl…..” he mused softly. That was not what he’d imagined. Of course he hadn’t ever thought of twins either. What little preparation he’d done so far would be okay with both girls and boys he supposed. They’d have to do some shifting of the extra rooms for Loki’s adult children so another room was open for the second baby once they were old enough for their own rooms. Even if he didn’t say anything, the gears were clearly turning in his head.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki kept wiping the tears from his face slowly calming himself. When Tony spoke Loki looked to him unsure what to make of the man's words. He could see the gears turning in Tony's head but had no idea what the man was thinking. *It's okay right? Having two and them being different?* Loki questioned softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up as Loki spoke, blinking at him. “Yeah.” He said, nodding slightly. “Why wouldn’t it be?’ he asked slowly, brow furrowing, not thinking particularly clearly, mind still going over how to house these babies several years in the future. “There’s some shopping to do.” He mumbled, tilting his head again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when the man looked up at him and blinked. When the man proclaimed that it was fine then asked him why it wouldn't be Loki just shook his head. *No reason, sorry. I'm just being stupid again.* Loki apologized. Looking back to the man when Tony said there was shopping to do the god's brow furrowed in confusion and disappointment. *Shop for what?* he questioned. His disappointment came from the knowledge that he couldn't go shopping looking and talking as he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly reached out for Loki’s stomach, glancing up the god to make sure his advance wasn’t unwanted. Slowly placing a hand over Loki’s stomach, he stared as if he could see through to the babies inside. “Cribs, strollers, bassinets, lots of things.” He said slowly. There was a lot of things he’d have to purchase, and a lot of effort would have to go into finding things that matched what he’d already purchased.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony moved his hand to rest over his belly and smiled softly. Twice in one day Tony had touched him, touched where the babies lay within him and Loki couldn't be happier. *I think I have most of that stuff, thought I am not sure what a stroller is.* Loki stated softly. *It's in my pocket connected with Asgard's storeroom.* Loki continued. He of course meant the magical pocket that he kept things within.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked back up to Loki with a small frown. He’d forgotten that Loki had been prepping for months before he found out. Of course the god would have some of it already. When Loki said he didn’t know what a stroller was, Tony made a face trying to figure out how to describe it. “Strollers are….kind of wheelchairs for babies.” He said. Bruce glanced up from what he was doing at that, a small snort of amusement coming from the image before he explained it more clearly for Loki, as well as why strollers were used.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki saw the frown that Tony gave him and ducked his head he didn't know what he had said that made the man give him such a look. Had he not liked that Loki had kept the furniture from his previous children? Did Midgardians buy new things every time? That seemed silly when the stuff he had was well made and meant to last. Still he listened to Tony's explanation and frowned at Bruce when the man gave a snort of amusement. When Tony finally finished explaining Loki nodded. *I don't have one of those, I always merely carried my children with me on Asgard until they learned to walk on their own.* Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well Asgardians are a bit stronger and tire less easily.” Tony said slowly. “Besides, strollers are only for getting out of the house, we carry babies otherwise.” He added. “And it’s not like there aren’t things that you can wear to carry babies as well.” Bruce pointed out. Shifting the doctor moved closer. “I should take those samples now.” He said gently. “I’m going to numb a small portion of skin, and then I need you to stay as still as you can.” He instructed as Tony pulled his hand away, watching.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't know how to respond to Tony's words about Asgardians being stronger and tired less easily. Looking to Bruce when the man said there were things that you could wear to carry the baby as well. *It is hard to carry multiples around. I think it would have been nice to have a stroller with Fenrir and his siblings.* Loki said softly. When Bruce moved closer and said he should take the samples now Loki nodded. He felt Tony's hand leave him and looked over to the man before closing his eyes tightly waiting for what ever Bruce would do. His own hands clenched in the sheets below him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce went ahead and began numbing a patch of loki’s skin. Watching the god, he frowned before looking to Tony. The Genius blinked, but Bruce simply nodded at Loki’s clenched hands. Frowning, Tony slowly reached out and placed a hand on Loki’s arm. He didn’t invite any hand holding, but it was a comforting gesture all the same. “Now this might pinch, but stay still.” He said, using a needle to draw the sample. Checking it, he nodded. “And one more for the other baby.” He said, numbing a second patch of skin before repeating the process.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight shiver as he felt Bruce numb his skin but didn't open his eyes so he missed the look that Bruce gave Tony. When he felt a hand place itself on his arm he opened his eyes curious to see Tony and gave the man a grateful smile but closed his eyes when Bruce warned him that it might pinch a little. When Bruce went for the sample Loki gave a soft whimper and curled his toes to try and not flinch away.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When he was done, bruce nodded to himself. “That’s it. It’ll take longer for me to piece together these results, but I think by tomorrow I can give you definite genders and tell you if there are any problems or concerns, which I doubt there are any.” He said lightly. “And I shouldn’t have to do that again, so you don’t have to worry.” He added. Tony let out a slow breath as he pulled his hand away.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki let out a breath relaxing against the bed when Bruce claimed that he was done. Red eyes opened and blinked at the light but Loki nodded to Bruce when the man said that he could tell him tomorrow about the genders of his children. Or if there was anything wrong with his children, though Bruce was sure nothing was wrong Loki worried a bit because he knew he had not been taking care of himself which might affect the children. He was glad to hear that he shouldn't have to take blood from the babies again. It had felt like an invasion and attack on his children and if he had had any magic it probably would have lashed out to protect them. *Thank you.* Loki thanked when he felt Tony pull away. *Is there anything else you need from me Bruce?* Loki questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games