Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:49 pm

(well how else does he feel... happy?)
Kaderot pulled out a pen and it opened sideways and formed a Digital map. "right here.. about six miles west" he said pointing to a building on the map.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:53 pm

(idk DX )
"6mils..." kat said nervously "thats far to walk.." she mumbeled

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Kaderot smiled feebly from his face cover, "i could fly us there but i cant get to tokyo.. im to weak at the moment" he said looking at her.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:04 pm

"usally i could just run there quickly...but..." kat looked down ashamed

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:14 pm

"its ok" he said and put his hands together, "fallen angel" black wings came from his back, feathers blew in the air a bit. "lets go" he said holding his hand out, his eyes were red.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:20 pm

kat looked t him starteled by his eyes and the wings but she toke his hand without hesitaion and held tight

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Kaderot took off with a boom. The ground shook when he flapped his massive wings. When the air he flew west at high speeds. Kaderot was silent as they headed there. HE was lost in thought. im in dangering her by using this he thought.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:34 pm

he held onto him tightly afraid of falling she kept her eyes closed tightly

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Kaderot closed his wings and dove toward the ground. He was about to hit it when he slowed and let go of kat. He took off again and hovered in the air. "why have you come" he yelled to what it seemed like no one. A man with wings like kaderot's appeared, "im here to avenge my family." he said pulling a scythe off his back. "you'll never see your angel" he said. Kaderot pulled the out the black dragon sword.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:43 pm

kat looked at both of them back and forth scared she began to move towards were kade was hovering in the air she looked up at him worried

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:47 pm

The man and kaderot went at it. Their blades sparked as they hit. One of the guys attacks missed and hit the ground. It left a crater bigger then a building. Kaderot roared and tired to impale the other on his blade. He missed and the man slashed him and blood went everywhere. Kaderot hit the ground but got back up. His cloak was ripped and his face wasnt covered. His fangs showed. "i will kill you skeith.. and i will have my angel back." he yelled. Skeith laughed at kaderot, "no.. you will die"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:53 pm

kat screamed when she saw kade get cut and she turned and growled and skieth and she ran/limped towards him angerly and she tackeled him and bit into his arm as hard as she could

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Skeith laughed and throw her across the ground. "stay girl if you no whats good for you" he said and he faced kadrot. Skeiths silver hair blew across hi face and the moment he took the brush it out of his way kaderot was at him. "death to the evil....eternal light" kaderot yelled and his blades let lose a blast of light on skeith and blasted him away. Kaderot stood there, blood going down his chest.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:02 pm

"kade! no stop it!' she yelled at skieth she quickly grabbed a sharp stick that was beside her and she ran at him again and stabbed it straight into skeith's chest

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:09 pm

The stick broke on his chest. Skeith grabbed her by her neck and grinned, "oh another angel that will fall" he said squeezing her neck, "die he said stabbing her with his scythe and then throwing her to the ground kaderot tired to move but the blood lose was to much.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games