Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowlink3

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:13 pm
*looks around as he walks in*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:14 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Crashes through the roof and hits the floor with a sickening thud. Spitting out a few teeth and a bit of blood, he gets up and looks around~

"Hullo furs."

~Dusts himself off and pulls out a few splinters~

"What's the topic tonight?"

Ummm....Art, tattoos, and the zodiac whee  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Jalen_Drakaan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:18 pm
I realy, realy like that Tattoo! the dragon's head one... um... hehe. I'm gona be using it as a base for a character I'm making, actualy, if you don't mind? it's so awsome. Could use it for a full body workup. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:22 pm
Jalen_Drakaan
I realy, realy like that Tattoo! the dragon's head one... um... hehe. I'm gona be using it as a base for a character I'm making, actualy, if you don't mind? it's so awsome. Could use it for a full body workup. smile

I realy don't mid if you use it 3nodding  

Dragon Girl Kristal

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:24 pm
Dragon Girl Kristal
Jalen_Drakaan

I realy don't mid if you use it 3nodding

And I claim no ownership of it. Use as you will! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:26 pm
~Flops down on his couch~

"I'm just going to listen to you guys, and maybe comment on things here or there. Right now, I'm going to be thinking of something worth debating..."  

Blaze Starwind

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:28 pm
*yawns* Almost sleepy time....Hey, does anyone here know a 'kogie_wolf@hotmail.com' ???  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:37 pm
Manda_Tifa
*yawns* Almost sleepy time....Hey, does anyone here know a 'kogie_wolf@hotmail.com' ???

I have herd of him befor I think sweatdrop  

Dragon Girl Kristal

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:40 pm
Dragon Girl Kristal
Manda_Tifa

I have herd of him befor I think sweatdrop

Nor have I.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:46 pm
Hmm....well, whoever it is, they added me to their MSN list...I suppose I'll have to wait unitl he signs on....And so, without further ado: Good night, furs!  

Manda_Tifa

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:50 pm
Manda_Tifa
Hmm....well, whoever it is, they added me to their MSN list...I suppose I'll have to wait unitl he signs on....And so, without further ado: Good night, furs!

Okies then, nighty night Manda!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:52 pm
~Chuckles~

"Wow...I stumbled across this site a while ago, and I think it's the funniest thing ever. Did you know that furries started out as Nazis and use their fursuits to smuggle in drugs? We also like to slaughter 'Hyoomans' at cons."

xd

((Here...Take a look at it))  

Blaze Starwind

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:18 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

"Wow...I stumbled across this site a while ago, and I think it's the funniest thing ever. Did you know that furries started out as Nazis and use their fursuits to smuggle in drugs? We also like to slaughter 'Hyoomans' at cons."

xd

That is f*cked up. but very funny!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:27 pm
dragonz_luvr
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

xd

"I really wish 'Hyooman' was as bad as '******'. I could go around saying 'God damn hyooman' and people would be offended...But they aren't."  

Blaze Starwind

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:31 pm
Blaze Starwind
dragonz_luvr
Blaze Starwind
~Chuckles~

xd

They would be if you showed them that sit, I suppose.

"I really wish 'Hyooman' was as bad as '******'. I could go around saying 'God damn hyooman' and people would be offended...But they aren't."

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games