Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled gently at Loki. “No. I think we’re done.” He said softly. “You need to go speak with Frigga right?” he asked, setting aside his things and moving to help Loki move off the bed and back to his wheelchair. “And I imagine you’ll want another cup of ice.” He added with a smirk, glancing at the almost empty cup he’d given Loki earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:00 am
MDaylus

Loki was quite relieved to know that Bruce was done with what he needed from him. Midgardian medicine always seemed so invasive to him compared to Asgard's. He nodded when bruce confirmed that he needed to go speak with frigga. The move off the bed into the wheelchair wasn't as hard as the other way around but Loki’s legs still felt shaky. *Another cup of ice would be nice,* Loki agreed before beckoning to his son. Looking to Tony he offered the man a small smile. *I am glad you came and saw them.* Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir was quick to move over to the wheelchair, turning into a little boy to try and help push him again. He didn’t move as Loki spoke though, looking over to Tony with a grin. Tony looked up, a little surprised that he was being talked to again. Nodding to him, he offered a small, quick smile before he looked away, mind lost in the possibilities and all of the planning that needed to be done. Bruce arched his brow, but said nothing, Tony had done well to be talking and interacting this long. “I should get to the lab.” Tony mumbled, standing and heading out quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son when the boy shifted to help push him around. The smile Tony returned to the god had his stomach fluttering. The man's words however had that feeling disappearing. *Right, of course don't let us keep you.*Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce watched Tony leave. When the door closed behind him, Bruce shook his head. "I know it's hard Loki, but this is improvement for him. You should be thrilled to have gotten what you have this morning." he said slowly. "And he's clearly not upset about the babies, so that's a bonus." he added.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:23 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony leave with a sad look only looking away from the door when bruce spoket. The god nodded when the man said that what he had gotten was an improvement. *I think I was just hoping for more.* Loki sighed. He didn't know what sort of more he had been hoping for but what he got was not it. *Alright fenrir let's go to the study and see if your grandmother answers.* Loki directed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded again, understanding Loki’s desires. “I know Loki….but you’ve only been back two days. Give him time. He’ll come around.” He said softly. He wished Tony would’ve just jumped right back into things, for both Tony and Loki’s sake, but Bruce knew that was far from even being a remote possibility. Tony still loved Loki, and he would love these children, but he’d been hurt, and he’d been hurt badly over the course of just one day and left to fend for himself, though that had largely been his own doing. This would be a process, but this morning showed that it was a process that he was open to at least. Fenrir nodded quickly as Loki told him it was time to go and try to talk to Frigga. Leaning his weight into the chair, he began to push Loki out of the infirmary, seeming to enjoy the challenge.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded and hung his head when Bruce reminded him that he had only been back two days. Bruce wanted to give Tony time but it was hard. He needed Tony like he needed to breath and he was worried that after this evening he couldn't be able to communicate with him and their relationship would only grow further apart. He knew he had hurt Tony and he deserved this distance but it hurt none the less. Loki sat in the chair helping Fenrir as he could when his son pushed him towards the study. When they had made it to the study Loki took over the movement of the chair and set up the bowl. Then running his fingers around the edge he sat back and waited to see if his mother answer.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As soon as Loki took over the chair, Fenrir turned back into his normal form and watched his mother. When the god seemed settled, he hopped into his lap and tilted his head, staring intently at the bowl. It took a bit, but soon there was a shimmer of magic and Frigga appeared in the bowl. “Hello my dear.” She said, seeming a little breathless, seemingly freshly arrived in her room. “Is something wrong?” she asked then, concern showing clearly in her face.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed and wrapped his arms around Fenrir when the pup hopped up into his lap. While he had glad news to share with his mother he knew the rest of the conversation would be hard. Especially explaining to he how he had managed to be cursed so. Fenrir calmed those thoughts though, he wanted his son safe and would explain all that he needed to his mother. *Hello mother.* Loki said smiling gently. He noted her breathlessness and frowned. *Nothing is wrong at the moment, I am sorry if we have made you worry.* Loki spoke quickly when he saw his mother's concern. *I have some news for you and then Fenrir suggested that I might ask you for help.* Loki continued. He smiled hugging his son once more. *Do you wish to tell her what we found out not long ago?* he questioned Fenrir.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked up at his mother when asked if he wanted to tell his grandmother something. “About the babies?” he asked softly. Leaning forward, he looked at the mirror and gave a toothy, wolf grin at his grandmother. “The twins. There is one boy and one girl.” He said quickly. Frigga blinked, taking that in for a moment before smiling and clasping her hands together. “Really? That’s fantastic. You get the best of both then. And it’s about time you had another daughter.” She said lightly, clearly pleased by the news.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:53 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Fenrir confirmed about telling his grandmother about the babies. He watched smiling as the pup told his grandmother what they had found out that morning. *I think so too mother,* he laughed when she told him that he got the best of both worlds and it was about time he had another daughter. *Tony came to see them as well.* Loki continued giving a soft smile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:36 am
MDaylus

Frigga arched a brow at Loki’s words. “He did?” she asked softly. “Well considering that there are no tears, I assume that wasn’t a complete disaster.” She said slowly. Smiling, she shook her head. “I told you Tony would come around if given the chance. He loves you and he will love these children.” She added gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft huff of a laugh at his mother's words of there not being tears. *No, I think it went well. I never doubted your words that Tony would come around if given the chance but that is the second reason we sought tou. Mother while on Vanahiem when Narfi was a wolf I took that shape to try and speak with him. To bring him back buy that shape ended up cursed. I can not take it and keep my mind. I am afraid Thanos will find that memory and use it against me. Force me into that form so that I might hurt the ones I love.* Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga tilted her head as she listened, frowning slightly. “Oh…my dear boy…you should have told me long ago.” She said gently. “Removing a curse such as that is possible. Far from easy, but possible.” She said, looking away as she pondered it. “I could do it I suppose. I have Vanir blood, so I have some Vanir magic….but it would take time to find the proper process, and I would have to discern the curse’s limits and origin.” She mused aloud. Focusing on Loki again, she studied him. How long has it been since you last attempted this form?’ she asked. "And I wouldn't worry too much about being forced into that form for a while. You don't even have enough magic to maintain allspeak, let alone shift into a wolf. And if Thanos tried to provide the magic, it is very possible that the wolf you would be then wouldn't be uncontrollable. This curse is probably tied to your magic, not the form itself. Though I can't say for sure from here."

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games