Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:23 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she hears it again "there it is again" she whispered she quietly starts to walk again

he hears her again and stops
she stopped as well "where is it coming from?" she thought waiting

he continus to play
she hears it again "maybe" she faded then appeared where he was, hiding behind a boulder "who is that?" she thought trying to stay hidden in the shadows

he stops and left  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:24 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she hears it again "there it is again" she whispered she quietly starts to walk again

he hears her again and stops

he continus to play
she hears it again "maybe" she faded then appeared where he was, hiding behind a boulder "who is that?" she thought trying to stay hidden in the shadows

he stops and left
she signed and slid to the ground "its no use, he's not coming back" she closed her eyes and fell asleep  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:25 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he continus to play

he stops and left
she signed and slid to the ground "its no use, he's not coming back" she closed her eyes and fell asleep

"im not so sure your right"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:32 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he continus to play

he stops and left

she opened her eyes and looked up "could it really be you" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:35 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he stops and left

a man in a hood said "he is alive"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:36 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he stops and left

she closed her eyes then opened them "d-do you know where he is?" she asked with hope  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:40 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she closed her eyes then opened them "d-do you know where he is?" she asked with hope

"if you hear a gutiar play...he is there" and he dissapers  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:42 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"bu-" she signed "but everytime i get close he moves away from my grasp" she looked down "he's not coming back to me" she stood up "its been 10 years, i wont be able to see him" she walked away  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:49 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"bu-" she signed "but everytime i get close he moves away from my grasp" she looked down "he's not coming back to me" she stood up "its been 10 years, i wont be able to see him" she walked away

he played his gutair  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:51 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he played his gutair
she heard it, she signed "i cant even get close, even if i try" she climbed a tree and layed down on the branch, listening to the music  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:55 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he played his gutair
she heard it, she signed "i cant even get close, even if i try" she climbed a tree and layed down on the branch, listening to the music

the music got closer  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:57 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he played his gutair

the music got closer
she hears it coming closer and looks around, she closed her eyes "im imaging it" she said sighning  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:02 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he played his gutair

the music got closer
she hears it coming closer and looks around, she closed her eyes "im imaging it" she said sighning

a carrige rode past her with the music in it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:03 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he played his gutair

the music got closer

she sat up "hey" she said jumping down, she vanished then appeared on top of the carrige, staying still as to not make any noise  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:05 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

the music got closer

she sat up "hey" she said jumping down, she vanished then appeared on top of the carrige, staying still as to not make any noise

the hourses gave a great stop  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games