Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:09 pm
*sigh* Well my friend, his sis, and their mom have been staying at his grandma's house, and she is now kicking them out. So my friend and his sis are going to have to move to Sacramento with their dad for awhile, while the mom tries to live. She is a very christian woman and now is starting to lose faith in the religion. That and her children were the only things stopping her from killing herself, but now that they will both be gone I fear for the worst =( I really hope things turn out fine, I wont be able to see my friend for a long while and I hope his mom can make it alive. She is going to have to find a new job because her current one has just been destroyed, so she is jobless. I feel really crappy now =/

EDIT: Sorry for no names, but I just dont feel like giving them out, not that it really matters  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:48 pm
got my laptop set up today. I got comic works, and Zoo Vet with it, XD yaaay. wait no, its Manga Studio. whatever. anyway...yeah..NGs tired. and got her laptop set up.Yay..  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:52 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
got my laptop set up today. I got comic works, and Zoo Vet with it, XD yaaay. wait no, its Manga Studio. whatever. anyway...yeah..NGs tired. and got her laptop set up.Yay..

Yay laptops!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:53 pm
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

Yay laptops!

Always fun. 3nodding

Artemis Vulpes

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:30 am
I've had a mixed day today.

From this morning's unknown (mainly angry) to extreme happiness to extreme sadness....

Oh, and I learnt a lesson... my mobile phone can erase all the data in my MP3 player in a couple of secs....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:31 am
I had a sucky day on wed, but yesterday/today have been purely amazing <3 <3 Made up for all the bad stuff entirely.

I am now with a mate. His name is Tom. He's 24, a lion fur. (Samoht is his fur name.) I got him to join gaia so you all might get to meet him someday =) We met for the first time yesterday, and after realizing that we were both exactly what we said we were online (we met in a public place and I brought a friend) we talked and hung out for hours, then he spent the night (hey, he has to drive 2 whole hours to get out here, I didn't want him driving home in the dark)

I'm so happy <3 He really makes me feel better then I have in a long, long time. *sighs happily*

Although, problems still remain with my mother, but she did call me yesterday to make sure I was alright, so that shows that even if she's mad at me, she still cares about me. Not that I didn't think she would, she is my mother after all.

I'm just scared of how I'll tell her about tom. I think I'll wait until this whole stupid myspace stuff has blown over before I try and tell her about tom. CAuse if I told her I Met some OLDER guy that I met online, and that I'm not dating him, it would only make the curent problems 50 times worse, heh....Gotta take things one at a time.

Anyway, hopefully everything settles out, but now that I finally have someone who makes me feel so good, I think I can run into them with a little more strength then I did before =3 Wish me luck, everyone *hugs you all and dashes off*

P.S. his gaia username is Samoht Lion, so if any of the mods or whatever wanna invite him to the guild, I'd really apperciate it.  

Shinigami Whistle

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:46 am
Good on you finding a mate, Kyo. I hope he makes you feel all fuzzy inside wink .

Anyway, I got a new phone today as my nanna needs a new phone and my father found a nice phone with a decent screen and an expandable memory slot.... and asked if I wanted to trade phones and have the new one. It's a Nokia 6280 and it's taken me about 1-2 hours to transfer all my files off the old phone via bluetooth, but it's worth it. But the down side is my sisters are pissed off, and my sister (eldest and the one with the heart condition) snapped at me and told me off for showing off the new phone..... so I'm now severly depressed from feeling really happy.

I badly want to be with my mate right now...... *goes to a corner and curls up, crying*

EDIT: Great. It gets worse... the same sister who snapped at me earlier found my referment letter for the psychologist I'm going to see. Additionally, my entire family knows that I'm a fur... I just hope they don't find out more... or I may not be alive.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:57 am
Wheee!

My feet hurt, my hands sting from early frostbite, my back aches, my stomach's growling, the bags under my eyes are starting to get their own fatigue bags...

BUT!
I just received Doom 3, the 3rd of 3 packages I was waiting on from Ebay, and now I'm a happy camper as I am installing the game, and soon after I shall install the expansion! ;D

...wait, wouldn't you rather hear more about Doom 3?
No? Aww, okay, I'll tell. >.>
I am exhausted and weak because I just came home from a 10 hour surprise shift at McD's. I was originally supposed to work 11am to 5pm, but they decided to schedule me for 11pm to 6am instead, and since everyone was away/sick/unavailable, I ended up working 10pm-8am. XO

Sonya Khatsworth

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:44 am
My back ******** hurts. It's like some perverse midget with a hammer is back there, banging on it and whistling a cheery tune. >_< Augh.....it hurts so bad I almost feel nausous.....xP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:36 am
NG, how did you get that neon green colour in your sig out of a pencil?  

Shaviv

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:42 am
Shaviv

I think she is actually blending a green over a yellow. That or she has a pencil that color. @.@ Guess we wait for her responce.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:32 am
Diana Vulpes
Shaviv

I think she is actually blending a green over a yellow. That or she has a pencil that color. @.@ Guess we wait for her responce.
Actually it was through the use of PrismaColors "Apple Green" over "Chartruese".

I did the artwork for her. 4laugh  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:57 pm
Frozen_Memories
I'm going to be gone for quite a while, perhaps indefinitely, so I'm going to sell off my items and come back one day and do some major shopping. I'll be changing my password so that nobody hacks this account, because I'm not done with it yet.....I just......don't have enough time right now. School has been hectic and half a dozen different boys want to "take me out". XP Boys at this school have all the charm and romance of moss-covered rocks. Cept Fog. Fog had class, he was always a perfect gentlepervert, and I would've gladly gone out with him til he said he was gay. Anyway, will be gone for a while, but intend to come back. Thanks everyone!

GENTLE PERVERT?! Now hold on a minute....I don't remeber being a perv in highschool......unless you mean me talking incessantly about how hot all the boys were at school..... confused If that's pervy....well then.....I dunno....o.o

And thanks for selling me your whip and giving me a great deal on it! Thought I admit that it's not quite my thing, so I'll see who might want it around here...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:25 pm
I'm so happy and filled with love currently  

Crenn

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:37 pm
That's awesome Crenn, I hope it lasts a good long while for you.

My first post in the Sallies, I'm kinda nervous, but has anyone had a mate who was clingy? I have a boyfriend of two and a hlaf years, and I think we've had a fairly healthy relationship, but at times I'm just not as interested in him as usual. When he catches drift of it, he freaks out and gets really worried that we'll break up. I am his first girlfriend. I like to be independent, but it can be hard because I wonder how he'll feel if I go off and do my own thing, either bringing him along, or leaving him behind. Sometimes I just want to break away and not have to worry about another, but he holds on so tight. I need to rant, but I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing the same things again and again. Not to mention, we're in our last year of college together and are definitely going separate ways upon graduation and I've tried long distance relationships. They suck. I don't know what to do.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games