Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3479 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm

Krell Vaco
"why not just withdraw? Do what you want... No matter what happends in your life always do somthing to make you happy. That is why I don't draw for anyone. Or write for anyone either Krell doesn't like knowing he owes people somthing cuz he works and his time is his time to be happy"

Krell petted her gently as he smiled.
Yeah... But I'm a greedly little Neko... *grins* But sometimes it's fun seeing how my art fares against the rest. I'm sure the other contestants don't plunge themselves in so many contests like I do, though... sweatdrop *closes her eyes in both sleepyness and relaxation* Ya really are a weird one, Krell; ya really are... *opens her eyes to yawn and then closes them again*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:09 pm

neko315
Krell Vaco
"why not just withdraw? Do what you want... No matter what happends in your life always do somthing to make you happy. That is why I don't draw for anyone. Or write for anyone either Krell doesn't like knowing he owes people somthing cuz he works and his time is his time to be happy"

Krell petted her gently as he smiled.
Yeah... But I'm a greedly little Neko... *grins* But sometimes it's fun seeing how my art fares against the rest. I'm sure the other contestants don't plunge themselves in so many contests like I do, though... sweatdrop *closes her eyes in both sleepyness and relaxation* Ya really are a weird one, Krell; ya really are... *opens her eyes to yawn and then closes them again*
"some people love krell for it too" Krell smiled and grins as he pets her fur softly with his paw. "Beside I don't think people would like my drawings "

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:15 pm

Krell Vaco
"some people love krell for it too" Krell smiled and grins as he pets her fur softly with his paw. "Beside I don't think people would like my drawings "
I find art very fun. Like when I first used water color pencils, I was bouncing off of the walls in amazment of how much fun it was. I like art. I've liked it ever since I was little... Drawing was always my escape... n.n
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:21 pm

neko315
Krell Vaco
I find art very fun. Like when I first used water color pencils, I was bouncing off of the walls in amazment of how much fun it was. I like art. I've liked it ever since I was little... Drawing was always my escape... n.n
"well I guess that is good too mine is writing or drawing really. Or working on my car." Krell smiled and rubbed her back softly (((BRB work))

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:28 pm

((Maybe I'll go take a nap now... Bye, all.))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:03 pm

Krell yawned and laid out on his couch Neko asleep on the arm rest above his head.

Krellxxt

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:22 pm

::walks in:: yay..i just saw Skeleton key...eesh gewd
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:24 pm

Krell yawned and rolled over on his couch Neko still asleep on the arm rest above his head.

Krellxxt

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:00 pm

Krell walked to the window and opened it taking a sliver case from his jean pocket he poped the case open then pulled a marbro red 100 from it and then lit it and took a deep drag of it. blowing the smoke out evenly.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:15 pm

Atfer the smoke was down to the line of the filter krell threw it out the window shuting it then going back to his couch and laing down softly.

"All the stars in the sky are nothing to your eyes."

Krell mutter outlound.

Krellxxt

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:19 pm

thats pretty krell ::has appeared in a beautiful antique high back chair opposite of him and the window::...and cigarettes are bad for you
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:21 pm

Jake Jeckal
thats pretty krell ::has appeared in a beautiful antique high back chair opposite of him and the window::...and cigarettes are bad for you
"I smoke to reminber my best friend. He died went I was 16" Krell looked to Jake with smooth his smooth green eyes.

Krellxxt

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:26 pm

im sorry about that...::clasps his hands over the top of his cain his blue/grey eyes swirling as if they were nothing but fog behind glass::....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:28 pm

Jake Jeckal
im sorry about that...::clasps his hands over the top of his cain::....
"so what's with the dark look now? You were all bright and happy before."

Krellxxt

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:39 pm

yes..but im RP'n with my Mate..and its a Victorian era one...and its put me in this kinda mood....::smiles letting his purple glasses droop over his nose::
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3479 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games