Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 3486 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:24 am

OmegaDragon
Indeed, but moreso here. Tis around 4:15 AM. You would be living in the Eastern part of the US I'm guessing?

Now THAT'S frightfully early. o.0 I can't imagine being coherent online at 4 am. Indeed, I'm in the eastern part. smile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:27 am

Heh, well it's cause I work from 3PM to 12AM, so I'm always on the computer rather late @_@. I'm usually sleeping by now but today is my day off, so... meh.

OmeTheDragon

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:32 am

OmegaDragon
Heh, well it's cause I work from 3PM to 12AM, so I'm always on the computer rather late @_@. I'm usually sleeping by now but today is my day off, so... meh.

Ah, I see. The night-shift/midnight shift. smile I'm going to be working a shift like that soon, hopefully. I've been trying to get a job at Walmart lately, and I'm finally scheduled for the last interview, all my references were checked, and I'm just crossing my fingers.

Is it nicer to work the night shift? I mean, I assume it's probably quieter, but then again, I don't know where you work, so I suppose I can't make that statement. smile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:34 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
OmegaDragon

Ah, I see. The night-shift/midnight shift. smile I'm going to be working a shift like that soon, hopefully. I've been trying to get a job at Walmart lately, and I'm finally scheduled for the last interview, all my references were checked, and I'm just crossing my fingers.

Is it nicer to work the night shift? I mean, I assume it's probably quieter, but then again, I don't know where you work, so I suppose I can't make that statement. smile

Well, actually, I work at Wal-Mart, so you CAN make that statement. XD A Wal-Mart Super-Center... And it gets really busy around 4-6PM but it slows down. I used to work in Meat Dept. which I liked, and I am now in Seafood, which I hate, and I will soon hopefully be transfered out, into Deli or Produce possibly.

OmeTheDragon

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:37 am

*Phases up through a portal in the floor*

Good eve--

Morning, everyone. whee
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:39 am

OmegaDragon

Well, actually, I work at Wal-Mart, so you CAN make that statement. XD A Wal-Mart Super-Center... And it gets really busy around 4-6PM but it slows down. I used to work in Meat Dept. which I liked, and I am now in Seafood, which I hate, and I will soon hopefully be transfered out, into Deli or Produce possibly.

lmao. That's hilarious. Talkin' about Walmart, without even knowing you worked there. Ugh, I dunno how anyone could stand seafood. *hates the smell* I'm being interviewed as a door-greeter/cashier. They're not sure where I should be placed. The manager wanted me in Customer Service. eek I've heard too many horror stories to agree to that one. My mom and sister both work at the walmart that's hopefully hiring me, lol.

Anyways. I'm sure after having worked a full shift, you really don't want to talk about Walmart, lol. smile

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:42 am

Alhazzred

Good eve--

Morning, everyone. whee

Good morrow!

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
OmegaDragon

lmao. That's hilarious. Talkin' about Walmart, without even knowing you worked there. Ugh, I dunno how anyone could stand seafood. *hates the smell* I'm being interviewed as a door-greeter/cashier. They're not sure where I should be placed. The manager wanted me in Customer Service. eek I've heard too many horror stories to agree to that one. My mom and sister both work at the walmart that's hopefully hiring me, lol.

Anyways. I'm sure after having worked a full shift, you really don't want to talk about Walmart, lol. smile

Aw, nah, not unless there is nothing to talk about, such as having a very slow day. I dunno how anyone can stand it either >_> I can't... everyone that used to work there always complained about closing Seafood, because it was a b***h to get everything cleaned... psssh, it's nothing, it's the SEAFOOD ITSELF I can't stand. x_X
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:46 am

Alhazzred

Good eve--

Morning, everyone. whee

Mornin'. smile How are you today?

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:48 am

damn, gotta run. Gettin' kicked off the compy already. >.<
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:49 am

Aw darn o_o well, see ya then!

OmeTheDragon

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:49 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Alhazzred

Good eve--

Morning, everyone. whee

Mornin'. smile How are you today?

I am doing fine oru...how about you, besides computer using battles? rofl
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:51 am

In any case, I am fine too, even though I was not asked. 3nodding *Says this ALOT in front of groups of people who ask eachother who they are ... is just obnoxious that way domokun *

OmeTheDragon

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:55 am

OmegaDragon
In any case, I am fine too, even though I was not asked. 3nodding *Says this ALOT in front of groups of people who ask eachother who they are ... is just obnoxious that way domokun *

*Turns to you*

I bet...but will you be fine after this? ninja

*Dissapears in a puff of smoke, then re-appears behind you*

Der Preis ist unachtsam! pirate

*Tackles you*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:02 am

*falls off his chair with a thud and gives a dull "Ow"* Spiffy trick... spiffy langauge too... I have tricks of my own though stare *pokes his finger to your chest and levitates off the ground* and I have no idea what you said but... Ur famm, uvv oui ku... *jerks his head back and sends you flying into a couch*

OmeTheDragon

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:05 am

OmegaDragon
*falls off his chair with a thud and gives a dull "Ow"* Spiffy trick... spiffy langauge too... I have tricks of my own though stare *pokes his finger to your chest and levitates off the ground* and I have no idea what you said but... Ur famm, uvv oui ku... *jerks his head back and sends you flying into a couch*

You cant understand simple german? whee

*Flips rightside up during flight and kicks off the couch to the ground*

What i said was "The prize is unguarded"

And besides that, i was just trying to have some fun...no need to get violent, jeeze... gonk

Have fun being alone. stare

*Walks out the door*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 3486 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games