Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3482 3483 3484 3485 3486 3487 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:08 am

That was violent? sweatdrop Sorry about that... I like to have fun with tricks whee *stares at the door* Oh right sweatdrop door... hm. eek
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:12 am

OmegaDragon
That was violent? sweatdrop Sorry about that... I like to have fun with tricks whee *stares at the door* Oh right sweatdrop door... hm. eek

Passen Sie unten auf!

*Appears on the rafters and drops down onto you*

You have really gotta pay attention, dude. whee

Alhazzred

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:14 am

*gives another dull "Ow"* and apparently I need to study German...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:16 am

OmegaDragon
*gives another dull "Ow"* and apparently I need to study German...

Is "Ow" all you ever say?

Man you need to raise the fun meter...its kinda on the "Drab" level right now sweatdrop

IM hat Spaß nicht..

Alhazzred

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:18 am

It's a reflex o_O I get pounced/tackled/pinned/straddled/poked/tightly glomped and instead of *Squeak* like a stuffed animal, I go "Ow". Violence is a good thing for the fun meter though domokun but you've had enough of that it seems gonk sorry.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:23 am

OmegaDragon
It's a reflex o_O I get pounced/tackled/pinned/straddled/poked/tightly glomped and instead of *Squeak* like a stuffed animal, I go "Ow". Violence is a good thing for the fun meter though domokun but you've had enough of that it seems gonk sorry.

Yeah, i dont like violence...usually.

But maybe next time i tackle you, you could NOT use your psychic powers and try to throw me into random objects gonk

Alhazzred

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:25 am

Is more of a wind/gravity power than psychic but kay o_o I was just amused by your teleport-y thing and wanted to show off my tricks too... I can makes things go boom too. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:27 am

OmegaDragon
Is more of a wind power than psychic but kay o_o I was just amused by your teleport-y thing and wanted to show off my tricks too... I can makes things go boom too. biggrin

eek gonk

*Falters and backs off and away from you*

Please, dont hurt me, im just a simple magi...

Alhazzred

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:29 am

Naaah, won't hurt you... *scratches his face with his foot* why would I want to? o_O you've not done wrong... I don't make people go boom no sweatdrop I make random objects go boom ^-^ (little mood swingy right now, dun mind me @_@)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:36 am

((Well, as long as its JUST a mood swing... sweatdrop ))

Well dont do it around me...usually im the one who is prone to blowing things up sweatdrop

*Points his hand at the fridge, which opens by itself, and out of it comes a bowl of ramen, which comes to al after the door closes*

Ahh, i love this stuff....

*Begins to ravenously eat it*

Alhazzred

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:41 am

I prefer the kind in the foam cup... *reaches deep in his pockets and wedges out a cup of Ramen* and the uh... *pulls a tea kettle from nowhere in particular, pours boiling water into the cup and eats it almost immediatly* I love the noodles still stiff-like @_@ *gulps it down* bah I bur mah toun
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:45 am

OmegaDragon
I prefer the kind in the foam cup... *reaches deep in his pockets and wedges out a cup of Ramen* and the uh... *pulls a tea kettle from nowhere in particular, pours boiling water into the cup and eats it almost immediatly* I love the noodles still stiff-like @_@ *gulps it down* bah I bur mah toun

...Your showing off again, arent you?

And ramen isnt good when the noodles are uncooked...

I like chicken flavor whee

Alhazzred

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:49 am

But I don't like waiting for the water to boil gonk and I DON'T LIKE SOGGY NOODLES! crying
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:54 am

OmegaDragon
But I don't like waiting for the water to boil gonk and I DON'T LIKE SOGGY NOODLES! crying

Well too bad for you....you eat ramen the wierd way.

...and dont yell at me. xp

Alhazzred

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:57 am

crying I'm... not ... YELLING scream *hiccup* ... *blank stare off into nowhere* uh? *blinks*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3482 3483 3484 3485 3486 3487 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games