Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:04 pm

Sakiimi
Drifter_XWolf
i am the furry jesus as stated by doomie and she never lies lol

any ways gin gimmi i want some please and thanks

((To Morna: Lolz I know))

*shakes empty bottle* Nope... *giggles* I drank it all *hickups trying to stand up but eventually lands on the ground face first but in the air, showing all her goods through her mini skirt*

eek *coughs and blushes* Errmm... yes, lets get you a seat... ninja *gently lifts her and sets her on a couch...*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:05 pm

*smashes through the right wing wall, across the room and into the left, lifitng his head out of the rubble*
(Morna put me up to this X3)

Vinnie Outlaw

Morna Starwind

Sakiimi
Drifter_XWolf

*shakes empty bottle* Nope... *giggles* I drank it all *hickups trying to stand up but eventually lands on the ground face first but in the air, showing all her goods through her mini skirt*

*stares* oh my eek *picks sakiimi up and rests her on her back out of harms way*

Vincent R. Starwind
*smashes through the right wing wall, across the room and into the left, lifitng his head out of the rubble*

(Dragon demolition, we bad... we bad. 3nodding )

OmeTheDragon

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:06 pm

Vincent R. Starwind

*snorts with laughter* well there isnt much of fuzzy's place left now apart from the bar...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:07 pm

Sakiimi
Drifter_XWolf

=P''''''''' *drools then shakes his head * um some one might wana sit her up right

Drifter_Xwolf

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:07 pm

Looks at the floor " man... this place need a janitor."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:08 pm

You know if you take out anymore walss the whole place is going to cave in and then... well then it will be all gone and we'll be outside.

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:08 pm

*blinks, stands, trys to take a step and ends up tripping on a steel bar, ontop of the bar he goes KA-RUNCH!* Oh...darnnit! *hiccups*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:09 pm

*wimpers* I don't like this anymore... *rocks back and forth* No more gen.... they should tell you that Gin is'nt short for Ginger Ale.. *bites couch wimpering*

Sakiimi

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:10 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
*blinks, stands, trys to take a step and ends up tripping on a steel bar, ontop of the bar he goes KA-RUNCH!* Oh...darnnit! *hiccups*

vinnie! have you been chasing the fosters trucks again?

Vincent R. Starwind
runs away ahhhhh i was under there *his wings unfold by accident out of the excitement and flips a pool table into the air and into a wall and through* oppss

Drifter_Xwolf

Vetto Ryouzou

Sakiimi
*wimpers* I don't like this anymore... *rocks back and forth* No more gen.... they should tell you that Gin is'nt short for Ginger Ale.. *bites couch wimpering*

Looks over at Sakimmi " That is wise.. but atleast it wasn't Vodka"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:11 pm

*sits down next to her* Oi... getting to the bad part of the loopiness I see... Y'want cup'o coffee for that?

OmeTheDragon

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:11 pm

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind

vinnie! have you been chasing the fosters trucks again?
*hiccups and raises a talon, trying to get into a wise old dragons pose and falls flat forward with a grin* Booyah! Fosters tankers rawk!
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games