Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 pm

Yeah, but I don't think he'll give it any more than a half-assed job... Plus, if we can surprize him into something he didn't think of, he might actually consider giving this RP more than a lazy eye.

He wants to be a lazy obi-wan probably because he doesn't feel like giving a full effort towards it, so it'd mirror his own desires more than not....
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:11 pm

Johnny Malone
Missing nin Itachi
He loves you *blows something up*
Holy Cow Missing is a Skrull! eek

A what?

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:15 pm

Yeah, but what else could spark the interest of such a man...?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 pm

We COULD just not involve him for once.
You know, like he asked.
Instead of just roping him into something he doesnt want to do.
(I'm looking at you, Des.)

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Missing nin Itachi

A what?
They are aliens in the Marvel universe who can masquerade as humans. They were introduced in the '60's in Fantastic Four and are the maine enemy in the new Marvel crossover event "Secret Invasion." Because the former Skrull Empire is silently trying to take over earth.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:19 pm

What about a Trowa Barton clone? He's a gundam fanatic, and being the secret agent man with the ability to be the frozen face would definately tug at his interest. But what could you replace the gundam with...

lady_skuld

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:19 pm

How about you just leave him out of it? What's the point of having him make a character if he's not interested in the RP? Hell, I honestly don't feel like joining the Firefly RP either even though I do like the idea.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:20 pm

*sigh*

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm really not that interested either. 1: I don't have time and 2: I am already doing a RPG with Cale and Ral back home using the same concept.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Des Voh
What place would a man like that have in the Rp though...?

Make him a human replica droid with the ability to store hidden weapons within the body and interface with any system control that's running from the imperials due to its abilities and use as a new weapon against the imperials, kind of like the dark trooper was, but as a prototype.

Terminator mixed with gundam fetish.... I think he'd buy off on that, and you'd have your droid, technically. Let him pose as nothing more than a lazy technician...

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Missing nin Itachi

A what?
They are aliens in the Marvel universe who can masquerade as humans. They were introduced in the '60's in Fantastic Four and are the maine enemy in the new Marvel crossover event "Secret Invasion." Because the former Skrull Empire is silently trying to take over earth.

Looks like Deadpool is going to have to clean house.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:31 pm

I think your trying a bit hard, skuld.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:35 pm

No such thing exists when you're trying to crack nelo's head open. Plus, if I can come up with something he likes, I'm one step closer to actually really saying that I can get into his head. And that's the one place he knows he's secure. If that fortress can be breached....

I don't know. I really think he wants to join, but he just can't see how...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:44 pm

No motivation to be quiet though. Besides secrecy, which would let him ditch the ship at any time, you'd need to peak a droids interest. Say perhaps an incomplete personality matrix. Something akin to commander Data, but a bit more combat capable.

Of course, you'd probably try for a jedi then, wouldn't you skuld?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Missing nin Itachi

A what?

Looks like Deadpool is going to have to clean house.
I don't think he is involved. (At least his new comic isn't on the related comics list. But he may show up in the main 8 comics.) But on the plus side Nick Fury returns!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games