Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:55 pm
PSCH!

User Image
Alphonse > You.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:56 pm
RPDOfficer
PSCH!
Alphonse > You.

Awesome hat.  

Skull Jelly

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:07 pm
*too lazy to take a better picture of silly satan hat*

D:

LAZY, I TELL YOU.

Alphonse does indeed pwn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:10 pm
I don't even own a single hat. Might make one before my holiday but I ran out of money to buy the material....  

Skull Jelly

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:26 pm
ZOMG REAL LIFE ITEM UPDATEZZZZ  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:48 pm
I want a plushie...

Edit: Happy Christmas Marshu
User Image

& For Cholesan
User Image

Skull Jelly

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:50 pm
Hey Marshu, new SPWAN toys are out, should pick some up for Jeff.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:05 pm
Blue, as really-awesome as those look, they're very hard to read. o_____o  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:11 pm
Yay, I got my ears...WOOT

Now to get my courted ruff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:06 pm
I haven't bought anything from Gaia for months, now I got alot...alot of Gold.  

ExTERmINATION

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:18 pm
Quote:
You know what cures Artists Blockitis?

1 glass kool-aid (Strawberry, Raspberry, Grape, or Orange. No Blue Raspberry)
1 bag popping corn
1 television
1 sketchbook

Go to bed early one night. Right when you wake up the next morning, run around in a circle, three times to your right, two times to your left. It's very important that you go in the right direction or the results will be reversed!

Next go into the kitchen, grab a glass and the kool-aid and a fork. Go into the bathroom and fill up the glass with water. Mix it with the fork, first stirring it to the right, and then to the left. Drink half of it after you first make it, and then sip on the rest for awhile, perhaps while eating breakfast. Brush teeth shortly thereafter. Check and see if you have any popcorn.

After, go for a walk. Around the block, to a park, to a mall, on a bus, w/e. Talk to at least one random person. Go home, eat some popcorn. If there is none, buy some while you're walking. Make the popcorn, grab the sketchbook, and sit down in front of the TV. While starting into the colorful void, sketch randomness. RANDOMNESS. ABSOLUTE RANDOMNESS. Don't do faces, don't draw detailed figures. Like giant eyed rabbit-frogs and scribble-monsters and robots and penguins.

Then go host a tea party or bounce a ball or sit and do something that has NOTHING to do with drawing or art faggory at all.

:3 Hope that helps.

Gonna get the stuff needed and give it a try X_X  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:49 pm
ExTERmINATION
I haven't bought anything from Gaia for months, now I got alot...alot of Gold.

Wish I could say the same o.O  

Wyndie

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:27 pm
Marshu
Quote:
You know what cures Artists Blockitis?

1 glass kool-aid (Strawberry, Raspberry, Grape, or Orange. No Blue Raspberry)
1 bag popping corn
1 television
1 sketchbook

Go to bed early one night. Right when you wake up the next morning, run around in a circle, three times to your right, two times to your left. It's very important that you go in the right direction or the results will be reversed!

Next go into the kitchen, grab a glass and the kool-aid and a fork. Go into the bathroom and fill up the glass with water. Mix it with the fork, first stirring it to the right, and then to the left. Drink half of it after you first make it, and then sip on the rest for awhile, perhaps while eating breakfast. Brush teeth shortly thereafter. Check and see if you have any popcorn.

After, go for a walk. Around the block, to a park, to a mall, on a bus, w/e. Talk to at least one random person. Go home, eat some popcorn. If there is none, buy some while you're walking. Make the popcorn, grab the sketchbook, and sit down in front of the TV. While starting into the colorful void, sketch randomness. RANDOMNESS. ABSOLUTE RANDOMNESS. Don't do faces, don't draw detailed figures. Like giant eyed rabbit-frogs and scribble-monsters and robots and penguins.

Then go host a tea party or bounce a ball or sit and do something that has NOTHING to do with drawing or art faggory at all.

:3 Hope that helps.

Gonna get the stuff needed and give it a try X_X

The sounds alot like . "How to make a fool of yourself"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:31 pm
stare afew things sound odd but the fundamentals sound bang on. sitting down and doodeling non sence. I'm doing all of it cuz it sounds fun <3 And I wouldn't be making a fool out of myself cuz none of it is really stupid!  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:40 pm
Marshu
stare afew things sound odd but the fundamentals sound bang on. sitting down and doodeling non sence. I'm doing all of it cuz it sounds fun <3 And I wouldn't be making a fool out of myself cuz none of it is really stupid!

Then you should go to bed in an hour's time.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games