Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 pm
Trigramatic
Tails did not move from his position on the wall until his vision cleared. Tristen's passiveness was quite alright, he thought. But he knew what the boy was hoping for. He approached, but slowly. Arms away from him, fingers spread as if he'd dive into a tackle at any moment.

Tristen was feeling a bit on edge. He didn't know what Tails had in mind. Tackle? No tackle? Toying with him? Not to? A hug? "Uhhhhhhhh..." He couldn't help but to step back a few steps as Tails made his way forward.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 pm
Tails' fingers played at the air, just to mess with Tristen a little further. He wanted the boy to know that these fingers could be up to anything. "Gonna getcha," he said. "Gonna getcha gooood, Tristen."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:27 pm
Trigramatic
Tails' fingers played at the air, just to mess with Tristen a little further. He wanted the boy to know that these fingers could be up to anything. "Gonna getcha," he said. "Gonna getcha gooood, Tristen."

This really put Tristen on edge. "Uh...uhhh..." He looked around, see what running room he had to stand his ground. Tails didn't really have to remind him that those fingers COULD do anything. Another step back again, then he looked back. He realized he was backing up towards the wall...it'd just take a few more steps...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:42 pm
When Tristen seemed to realize he was running out of space, Tails began to close in with a low, wide stride. If Tristen let himself stay frozen, he would be in for a very mean prank.

Of course the thought of hurting Tristen disturbed Tails. There were other ways to encourage fight and flight from him.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 pm
Trigramatic
When Tristen seemed to realize he was running out of space, Tails began to close in with a low, wide stride. If Tristen let himself stay frozen, he would be in for a very mean prank.

Of course the thought of hurting Tristen disturbed Tails. There were other ways to encourage fight and flight from him.

Tristen was backing up again trying to keep Tails in front of him. Tails wasn't really truly making any move, probably waiting on him, for as all as Tristen knew. He then finally worked up the nerve to go for another move. Probably in a unexpected, yet still reckless move, he made the go after Tails head on. No electricity going this time unlike his first initial move.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:55 pm
Tails couldn't tell the difference in this attack at a glance, but he wasn't going to pull the same trick twice. He broke into a sprint as well and once in range, he dove slightly to one side, arms before him. He did not grab for Tristen. He grabbed for Tristen's pants. And if he got a good grip, he pulled them down with him.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Trigramatic
Tails couldn't tell the difference in this attack at a glance, but he wasn't going to pull the same trick twice. He broke into a sprint as well and once in range, he dove slightly to one side, arms before him. He did not grab for Tristen. He grabbed for Tristen's pants. And if he got a good grip, he pulled them down with him.

Tristen knew it. Tails was going to try to embarrass him. If Tristen was going to get his pants dropped, it wasn't going without a price. As Tails lunged for Tristen's pants, Tristen unleashed a electrical discharge...a pulse, rather. A Thunder Wave.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:25 pm
Tails yelped as he fell to the ground. His body went numb and tingly almost wholly. His tongue dried and for a moment his mind was blanked. He twitched like a Kirlia having come into contact with the blood of a Spinarak. And still, his fingers were locked tight around Tristen's pants.

He muttered something about something and was not clear at all.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 pm
Trigramatic
Tails yelped as he fell to the ground. His body went numb and tingly almost wholly. His tongue dried and for a moment his mind was blanked. He twitched like a Kirlia having come into contact with the blood of a Spinarak. And still, his fingers were locked tight around Tristen's pants.

He muttered something about something and was not clear at all.

Tails wasn't moving. "I over did it, didn't I?" He asked, legitimately concerned. "BLIZZZ!!!!" He then shouted, running towards the door. "BLIZZ!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Tristen would quickly learn just how thorough a thunder wave was when he tried to run to the door. He would either drag a rigid Tails behind, or leave his pants altogether.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 pm
Trigramatic
Tristen would quickly learn just how thorough a thunder wave was when he tried to run to the door. He would either drag a rigid Tails behind, or leave his pants altogether.

As soon as Tristen realized he had an anchor, he had a concern. He sighed hard then stripped off his pants, leaving them clutched hard in Tails's hand. At least he was wearing underwear, but still. He then rushed for the door once again then shouted out the door. "BLIIIIZZZZ!!!"

It was only a few seconds before he heard heavy footsteps rushing down the hall. I then made my way to the training room and stared in confusion. "...the hell?"

"I overdid it. Tails, he's over there!"

"Overdid it?"

I rushed over towards Tails and slid to a stop, right next to the boy. I started to check him. "Tristen go in the fridge, get me the Cheri berries. They are on the door. Hurry. Now."

"Uh...okay..." He said, rushing through the hall in his underwear...not that he had much of a choice.

It was only a minute until he brought a tupperware container as fast as he could with the berries I requested. I popped open the container then popped one in Tails's mouth then started to work his mouth to chew on it. "Come on, Tails, snap out of it. You can still swallow at least, I hope."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 pm
The rigor in Tails had faded over the time Tristen left him alone, and swallowing was a reflex that was very hard to forget even in the deepest of electric stuns. Moments after swallowing, his eyes fluttered and his lockjaw grip on Tristen's pants disappeared.

"Mujus hapn?" he asked. "wymy zore?"

The numbness was not completely gone yet.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:51 pm
"Looks like Tristen got you good. What did you do?" I asked.

"Um...Thunder Wave?" He said.

"A Thunder Wave?" I asked. "Yeech...come on Tails, get up. Berry isn't going to do justice alone. You got to work out some of the kinks too. I said, helping Tails up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 pm
"Za's new," said Tails as he unsteadied on his feet, His grip on Blizz's hand was firm enough, but he put a lot of his weight on it. All while not releasing Tristen's pants. He stamped his feet a bit but to him it felt unconvincing. "Berr's kindagud. 'My doinkay?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:14 pm
Trigramatic
"Za's new," said Tails as he unsteadied on his feet, His grip on Blizz's hand was firm enough, but he put a lot of his weight on it. All while not releasing Tristen's pants. He stamped his feet a bit but to him it felt unconvincing. "Berr's kindagud. 'My doinkay?"

"You will once you get rid of your electric induced speech impediment." I said, a bit of a laugh.

"Sorry, Tails..." Tristen said, a bit remorsefully.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games