Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:50 am

Rinchans flower

(curls up and yawns) So very tired...

*crawls next to and sets Rinnie's head on her lap and pets and strokes and hums lullabies?*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:53 am

Silver Night
Rinchans flower

(curls up and yawns) So very tired...

*crawls next to and sets Rinnie's head on her lap and pets and strokes and hums lullabies?*

(grins and nips at her nose) whee

Rinchans flower

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:53 am

Rinchans flower

*pokes in all sorts of places* ninja
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:57 am

Silver Night
Rinchans flower

*pokes in all sorts of places* ninja

Perv! xd heart whee

Rinchans flower

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:59 am

Rinchans flower

Perv! xd heart whee

Am NOT! ninja *crosses fingers* >.> <.< xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:00 am

Silver Night
Rinchans flower

Perv! xd heart whee

Am NOT! ninja *crosses fingers* >.> <.< xd

Really. I think so. (pokes and tickles) xd

Rinchans flower

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:03 am

Rinchans flower

*meeps and giggles* Tickl'n is orgasmic. xp xd *pounces and makes hot, sweaty, kinky luff to! xd * o.o; *coughs* "The best part about marriage? The honeymoon of course!" o-o; xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:04 am

Silver Night
Rinchans flower

*meeps and giggles* Tickl'n is orgasmic. xp xd *pounces and makes hot, sweaty, kinky luff to! xd * o.o; *coughs* "The best part about marriage? The honeymoon of course!" o-o; xd

"Woo Hooo! Ours will rock" xd whee

Rinchans flower

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:06 am

OMG! The chatroom that me and Nik worked on way back when for this rpg still works. xd *falls over laughing* Wh00t! =D I didn't expect it to still be working!

O-o I wonder why, then, it can't be gotten to from the site itself.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:07 am

Silver Night
OMG! The chatroom that me and Nik worked on way back when for this rpg still works. xd *falls over laughing* Wh00t! =D I didn't expect it to still be working!

O-o I wonder why, then, it can't be gotten to from the site itself.

(shruggs) Dunno. You'd be surprised what people still cling onto. I made an RP over a year ago, and it's still going on. But it's had three new owners since then

O.o

Rinchans flower

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:11 am

Rinchans flower

(shruggs) Dunno. You'd be surprised what people still cling onto. I made an RP over a year ago, and it's still going on. But it's had three new owners since then

O.o

Nonono. Four or so years ago, me and Nik made a Zoids Battle RPG..Our greatest webbie too. xd Anyway. We made a chatroom for it, so we could all meet and such. One day, recently, I went to the site..I was planning on reviving it. The summer after we did this, school began, and I could no longer run it. He only helped me build it and do technical support. Well, I shut it down. I deleted all the pilots and such, and the zoids that were bought. No one else besides me and Nik could run it. It's incredibly mathmatical and the parameters are complicated. Since neither of us could do it, I had to shut it down. I was going to remake it, so I was checking everything. Only, the chat wouldn't work. I just linked to it directly, and it's still there. O_o I'm checking the webbie's linking to it. I think something might've gone wrong.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:13 am

Wow, you sound a lot better at web page design then I was sweatdrop
I could never get a chat room up. That's not good...I hope you can fix it

Rinchans flower

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:14 am

Rinchans flower
Wow, you sound a lot better at web page design then I was sweatdrop
I could never get a chat room up. That's not good...I hope you can fix it

I got bunches of offers to switch to other's domains from this webbie. ^-^; And it's all working again! XD Now when I get mah compy back, I'll redo what needs to be redone and restart it! Xion'll be happy. =P He misses it. xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:17 am

Yay! That's good 3nodding
I was never really a big fan of Zoids...I did kind of like it when they were older sweatdrop

Rinchans flower

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:19 am

Rinchans flower
Yay! That's good 3nodding
I was never really a big fan of Zoids...I did kind of like it when they were older sweatdrop

I used to love it. Chaotic Century and Zoids Zero. I hate the stuff afterwards. 'Course, Chaotic century is the only one with an actual plot. =P
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games