Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:07 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she heard it, she signed "i cant even get close, even if i try" she climbed a tree and layed down on the branch, listening to the music

the music got closer
she hears it coming closer and looks around, she closed her eyes "im imaging it" she said sighning

a carrige rode past her with the music in it
she sat up "hey" she said jumping down, she vanished then appeared on top of the carrige, staying still as to not make any noise

the hourses gave a great stop
the stop caused her to jolt forward "woa" she said falling hard on the ground "ouch" she said gripping her arm  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:08 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she hears it coming closer and looks around, she closed her eyes "im imaging it" she said sighning

she sat up "hey" she said jumping down, she vanished then appeared on top of the carrige, staying still as to not make any noise

the stop caused her to jolt forward "woa" she said falling hard on the ground "ouch" she said gripping her arm

the carrige driver said "what in hells name are you doing"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:11 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she stood up, her arm dripping with blood slowly started to heal "i heard music and i thought..." she signed "forget it, i thought my friend would be in here, but i guess im just imagining it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:13 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she stood up, her arm dripping with blood slowly started to heal "i heard music and i thought..." she signed "forget it, i thought my friend would be in here, but i guess im just imagining it"

"you could of gotten ragnos really hurt" a diffrent person said "what is going on out there?"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:14 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"you could of gotten ragnos really hurt" a diffrent person said "what is going on out there?"
"r-ragnos is in there" she said freezing "i-is he really" a tear ran down her face  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:15 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"r-ragnos is in there" she said freezing "i-is he really" a tear ran down her face

"yes hes in there...and nothing ragnos"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:17 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"do you think that...i-i can see him?" she asked wiping her face  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:18 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"what is your name girl?"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:19 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"my name is Angel"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:21 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"my name is Angel"

he opens the door  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:22 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"my name is Angel"

he opens the door
she walks up to the door and looks in "ragnos" she said, a tear ran down her face (hey have to let my bro on, ill b on around 12:30 or 1)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:24 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"my name is Angel"

he opens the door
she walks up to the door and looks in "ragnos" she said, a tear ran down her face (hey have to let my bro on, ill b on around 12:30 or 1)

"hello angel" (ok)  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:52 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"my name is Angel"

he opens the door

"hello angel" (ok)
"oh ragnos" she said crying "i thought you were dead"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"my name is Angel"

he opens the door

"hello angel" (ok)

"alot of people say that"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"my name is Angel"

he opens the door

"hello angel" (ok)

"alot of people say that"
she hugged him "i misssed you so much" she said wiping her tears away "i thought i would never see you again"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games