Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:26 pm
OMG OMG OMG OMG (runs around waving her arms about)

Redrum is eating her first mealworm and it is so nerve racking. It is a large one and it was flailing and now guts are oozing out and its still struggling so much. Way too much stress for mommy mantis. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:34 pm
I have big issues. I'm trying to find someone to be with, anyone, but this will be my first big relationship (aside from Kuri, who was just a sort of a......gay friend with benefits, if you will) and I just......I don't know if I can bring myself to ask another guy out. What if he says he's not gay? What if he gets violent with me? I just don't know.....I don't have gaydar....or if I do, it's really on the fritz......  

FogSage

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:55 pm
You have gaydar Fog, you just need to make use of it and practice. xd Though, even if you get it right the person may not be out. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:42 pm
Artemis Vulpes
You have gaydar Fog, you just need to make use of it and practice. xd Though, even if you get it right the person may not be out. ninja

But I dunno....

I've never came out to anyone except my school counciller, the pastor of my church, and two friends, both girls. I've never told anyone else, but my aunt pretty much knows I'm gay, and my dad suspects it heavily. How can I bring myself to tell people this? If I do, am I going to get hurt? Probably.....but that comes with the territory.

There's this guy in my class, very nice guy. Likes a lot of the same stuff I do, video games, tv, etc, etc. I'll probably drop the hint that I'm a furry next time in class, and I've invited him out to lunch before, for which he was grateful. I'm not trying to buy his...whatever, but.....I just......I want to ask him, but I feel like I'd be rushing it somehow....I'm not bosom friends with him just yet...I dunno.....*sighs*  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:59 pm
All I can say is, nothing ventured nothing gained.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:23 pm
Depression; pain; sorrow; death; loss; nothing...

Yeah; that's all I have to say on the subject of 'Sallies', and don't think you need to reply to this...Like most Depressed people; I have been upset for about nine months now; just getting worse. >.<;  

Xayvien

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:08 pm
Things are at the moment, good. Finally got my laptop's internet to work, wh00t. This makes my mate happy too since I told him I'd get a webcam once I got it working. (no, you pervs, it's 'cause he hardly ever gets to see me) And right now I am watching Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, which is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. xd I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Also, we're training a new manager at the restaurant. He's kinda a**l, but he notices that I'm like, the hardest working employee ever. I enjoy that, since usually people don't notice or don't care. There were three of us at the end of the night, finishing up the last bit of closing, and he the new guy mentioned how he's seen me doing so much in the few days he been here. Another manager said that I "get the s**t kicked out of me at work." Yay, people notice. x3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:13 pm
LilKitty115
That's awesome Crenn, I hope it lasts a good long while for you.

My first post in the Sallies, I'm kinda nervous, but has anyone had a mate who was clingy? I have a boyfriend of two and a hlaf years, and I think we've had a fairly healthy relationship, but at times I'm just not as interested in him as usual. When he catches drift of it, he freaks out and gets really worried that we'll break up. I am his first girlfriend. I like to be independent, but it can be hard because I wonder how he'll feel if I go off and do my own thing, either bringing him along, or leaving him behind. Sometimes I just want to break away and not have to worry about another, but he holds on so tight. I need to rant, but I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing the same things again and again. Not to mention, we're in our last year of college together and are definitely going separate ways upon graduation and I've tried long distance relationships. They suck. I don't know what to do.
*cuddles* I know it's rough, but I have faith that you'll pull through. You two have been together for ages, and you're cute together, but sometimes I wonder if you're pushing yourself...

Whatever you decide, I support you. Just try to think about your feelings, and work towards no regrets. I know, that so far, in my life, I have no major regrets, and I couldn't be happier. Some day you'll know what you have to do. It may be something little, like one of you forgetting to say hello, or something big, like one of you snapping and lashing out at the other...or maybe he'll say just the right thing that makes everything become clear to you, and you'll know where to go.....just have faith in yourself! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:16 am
GAH!! *waves his arms around* These bloodly mozzies won't leave me alone currently.... and it's been going on since about 3:30AM crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:39 pm
I had a Jesus moment last night - That's what everyone is calling it. xD

I was talking about my friend Tanjah; who we lost a good portion of months ago, and how I'd never get over the loss. Then I saw a new character on a web-comic called Tanya; that didn't bother me much, and when I turned on the televison - The character on the show was Tanjah. O.O;

Then this happened about three more times; in a row, and I went to bed...Feeling really happy for some reason... O.o;  

Xayvien

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:41 pm
Yesterday was the best Friday ever! The newspaper came out with my articles in it, and then we relaxed in journalism class and got candy, including peanutbutter cups, which are my favorite. I said I liked my teacher's model gazelle, and she said she found it in the classroom when she came, and that I could have it! Then at cross country, we had a scavenger hunt! Our team tied with another, and we'll battle it out Monday. The prize is Cold Stone giftcards. :3 And THEN we had this awesome musical-themed movie party, and THEN one of my friends slept over. AWESOME!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:49 pm
*fiddles with hair* Well...I dunno what possessed me to do it. I've never paid more than $10 for a haircut.....but this time I shelled out $40, and now it feels so.....short. I can't even put it all up in a ponytail anymore...The idea was to start over since most of it was all dead, but it just feels....weird. sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Otterish

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:34 pm
I...dont like the way the financial aid department runs everything over here at mhcc. Here is what happened: I signed up for 11 credits at MHCC, and I get financial aid. I get some money apart from whats left over from grants for living expences. Guess what it turned out to be? $65.00. That is supposed to cover for books for 4 classes (one of which costs $80.00 and has to be new), rent, and food. I wish they actualy gave enough to live off. I had to change my work schedule to fit all those classes, so I am making less money. I just wish they actualy gave out enough money to live off of.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:50 pm
I'm bad. :/  

punchIT

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:37 pm
FogSage
I have big issues. I'm trying to find someone to be with, anyone, but this will be my first big relationship (aside from Kuri, who was just a sort of a......gay friend with benefits, if you will) and I just......I don't know if I can bring myself to ask another guy out. What if he says he's not gay? What if he gets violent with me? I just don't know.....I don't have gaydar....or if I do, it's really on the fritz......

If he gets violent, leave. If he won't let you, he's stepped over the line between verbal abuse and assault; kick his a**, then call the cops. If you can't kick his a**, be with someone who can.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games