Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3489 3490 3491 3492 3493 3494 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:04 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
You know, I never thought I would, but I'm really enjoying the Godfather game XD
eek

I dunno. It's not really any different from the GTA games, but I just have been enjoying it XD I'm amused extorting businesses
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:05 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
You know, I never thought I would, but I'm really enjoying the Godfather game XD
eek

I dunno. It's not really any different from the GTA games, but I just have been enjoying it XD I'm amused extorting businesses

Wow, go you. I've never seen the movies myself.

Eddily

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:07 pm

*grins and turns back into naga form slithering onto the couch currling up and purring*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:08 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
eek

Neither have I, but my roommate has been playing the game, and I figured I'd try it out

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:09 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
eek

Neither have I, but my roommate has been playing the game, and I figured I'd try it out

Sweet. razz
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:13 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
eek

Sweet. razz

It's a bit repetitive, but I like going through various areas of New York and going into businesses saying "Have us protect you, or we'll rough you up" and they'll do it, and you go in the back of their shops and find their rackets and take those over too

Af Mas

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:13 pm

so what kinda off system is it do you create a character or a standard character i mean i really dont know much about the game
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:14 pm

Af Mas
It's a bit repetitive, but I like going through various areas of New York and going into businesses saying "Have us protect you, or we'll rough you up" and they'll do it, and you go in the back of their shops and find their rackets and take those over too

I imagine there's more to it than that. Doesn't it go through the plots of all the movies?

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:17 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
so what kinda off system is it do you create a character or a standard character i mean i really dont know much about the game

It's always male, and the model is kinda the same always, but you can change a lot of things. You really only change how he looks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:18 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I imagine there's more to it than that. Doesn't it go through the plots of all the movies?

It does, I'm just doing a lot of stuff on the side first, raising my rank and skills and stuff

Af Mas

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:19 pm

*laughs* You guys are so speaking greek to me heart And I believe its this little snakes time for bed heart

*slithers over and purrs giving Edd and Affy a kiss and then drift one too*

Good night guys.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

It does, I'm just doing a lot of stuff on the side first, raising my rank and skills and stuff

So you weren't just kinda playing for fun, now you're really playing it? smile

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:20 pm

HeartofSnowe
*laughs* You guys are so speaking greek to me heart And I believe its this little snakes time for bed heart

*slithers over and purrs giving Edd and Affy a kiss and then drift one too*

Good night guys.

Nighty night.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:20 pm

Af Mas
Drifter_Xwolf

It's always male, and the model is kinda the same always, but you can change a lot of things. You really only change how he looks

eh i could deal with that i mean as long as i can change cloths and stuff actuly it would be cool to have like realistic damage on the character ya know you could end up with like gun wounds and cuts

Drifter_Xwolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:26 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

So you weren't just kinda playing for fun, now you're really playing it? smile

I'm getting into it XD I figure I'd be better off earning money and respect first. It'd make missons in the future a lot easier ^^;
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3489 3490 3491 3492 3493 3494 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games