Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3490 3491 3492 3493 3494 3495 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:17 pm

Nelowulf
Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
Everyone knows the ironman could beat the skrull empire with a hand behind his back.
Iron Man got taken out of commision right off the bat in SI 1. The Skrulls didn't want him messing up their plans. The Skrull Jarvis sent a virus that has pretty much screwed up Tony's Extremis armor and everything that is connected to the Extremis system (i.e. everything that SHIELD has right now.) They knew of the danger of having Iron Man around.

They will soon learn the folley of pissing off the Iron Man. War Machine may yet make an appearance...
True. Although I have faith that Tony Stark will get out of this and kick major Skrull a** before the end of the event. The guy needs a break after all the hate he has recieved because of "Civil War." (Which as a huge Iron Man fan I find sad.)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Iron Man now gets an upgrade.

Stainless Steel Man

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 pm

Well, my briefcase object seems to be coming along nicely. It's taking a while to thoroughly test and work out bugs, but it's not as hard as I thought it'd be. Right now it looks like it's got diamonds, papers, and a glow ball in it.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:03 am

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:29 am

Yeah, Civil War Iron Man Pissed me off... I mean, even though he thought he was doing the right thing, he was such a douchebag about the whole thing. Oh, and I HATED the suit he gave Spider-Man. (Must... not... think... about how badly marvel has Butchered Spidey recently... ******** Brand new day!)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:32 am

OMG, I'm NAKED! eek

Was I drunk last night, or did Cale win another game?

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:47 am

Both.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:03 am

So how many pairs of panties have you mounted on the wall now?

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:28 am

Oh Ive expanded beyond the singular wall.
Now I'm just a few pairs shy of re-wallpapering a room.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:04 am

Moo.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:50 am

Wohoo! I beat Super Mario Galaxy... unless they have another ending if you collect all the stars.

I do have one complaint though: SPRING MARIO IS THE MOST WORTHLESS TRANSFORMATION IN THE SERIES!!

Otherwise a great game.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:40 am

Ral Roke
Wohoo! I beat Super Mario Galaxy... unless they have another ending if you collect all the stars.

I do have one complaint though: SPRING MARIO IS THE MOST WORTHLESS TRANSFORMATION IN THE SERIES!!

Otherwise a great game.
If you collect them all, you can play the game as Luigi. Then, if you get all the stars as Luigi, then there is one more star you can get as both of them.

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:28 am

As much as I love Luigi, I am not putting the time in to secure 50 more stars. I'm starting on Metroid Prime 3 now.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:37 am

Iron Man meets star wars.

Take that, plastic head.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 pm

Hi all
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3490 3491 3492 3493 3494 3495 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games