Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:25 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
I am realizing right now, but Krissim's character Aeden isn't exactly an anthro character either, but is a cute little bishi ball of fluff. XD

3nodding whee
Zoe noes, I have been found out! Run and hide Aeden *dresses him up in a kitty suit* ninja

Haha XD Good luck on your auction :3
Thanks X3

Not sure how good it will go though. It being summer it seems a lot of peeps are spending gold on other stuff lately. Especially with the donation items being pretty good lately and being so high priced now a days. @.@
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:25 pm

Raethyn Sarachael
@Affie: Heh, I've been known to cuss in Japanese, French, Spanish, and German from time to time >.<

Aaaah, it's always a fun time cussing in non-English languages. The funny looks people give you are a riot XD

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:28 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
I am realizing right now, but Krissim's character Aeden isn't exactly an anthro character either, but is a cute little bishi ball of fluff. XD

3nodding whee
Zoe noes, I have been found out! Run and hide Aeden *dresses him up in a kitty suit* ninja

eek wink
eek Erm... maybe a kitty suit wasn't such a good idea. XD *throws Eddily some catnip so Aeden can sneak out the back.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:29 pm

Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Diana Vulpes

3nodding whee

eek wink
eek Erm... maybe a kitty suit wasn't such a good idea. XD *throws Eddily some catnip so Aeden can sneak out the back.*

*gets distracted by it* Blast!

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:29 pm

Af Mas
Raethyn Sarachael
@Affie: Heh, I've been known to cuss in Japanese, French, Spanish, and German from time to time >.<

Aaaah, it's always a fun time cussing in non-English languages. The funny looks people give you are a riot XD
I just rarely curse. As for othe languages I have a hard enough time prounouncing English words have the time.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:30 pm

Af Mas
Raethyn Sarachael

3nodding And then you just smile and walk off.

The amusement......endless.

2aetH

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:31 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Diana Vulpes

3nodding whee

eek wink

*gets distracted by it* Blast!
Mwhahaha fear my kitty distraction powers. *Wiggles a mouse toy with catnip in it in front of Eddily's nose*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:33 pm

Raethyn Sarachael
Af Mas
Raethyn Sarachael

3nodding And then you just smile and walk off.

The amusement......endless.

Leave them wondering XD

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:33 pm

Krissim Klaw
Mwhahaha fear my kitty distraction powers. *Wiggles a mouse toy with catnip in it in front of Eddily's nose*

*bats at it playfully* >.o
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:34 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Diana Vulpes

3nodding whee

Haha XD Good luck on your auction :3
Thanks X3

Not sure how good it will go though. It being summer it seems a lot of peeps are spending gold on other stuff lately. Especially with the donation items being pretty good lately and being so high priced now a days. @.@

No problem 3nodding And I know what you mean, totally ^^;;

As for the swearing...I have a bit of a swearing problem sweatdrop

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:42 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw

Hehehehe, One of my favorite things to do is toy with kitties *wacks her cat Picasso on the rump* rofl
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:45 pm

Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Krissim Klaw

Hehehehe, One of my favorite things to do is toy with kitties *wacks her cat Picasso on the rump* rofl

*sniffs and bats the toy* Mew?

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:48 pm

*yawn*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:48 pm

Vashyyk
*yawn*

WoW Monday...Maybe >>

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:50 pm

Af Mas
No problem 3nodding And I know what you mean, totally ^^;;

As for the swearing...I have a bit of a swearing problem sweatdrop
A lot of people in this world seem to have that problem. The main reason I don't curse a lot is because I want my curse words to really have power when I use them. Seriously, when I curse, people who know me can tell when I'm pissed because they never hear me say them otherwise. For some reason though people think I'm like so innocent/sheltered or something at the same time. It's like OMG she just cursed! The worlds coming to an end! eek

That and I never use the word b*****d as an insult because I just love that word. It sounds so pretty (yes this is the crazy writer in me talking. gonk xd rofl )
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games