Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:22 pm
(I am a person who believes food is best enjoyed in large quantities. Yet, I don't gain a pound. It's amazing. In one sitting, I can devour 8 softshell tacos, 3 softshell tacos, a medium bowl of salad and a foot-high pile of nachos, and I only weigh 157lbs.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:32 pm
[My! You must have a ridiculous metabolism! Well, you are lucky for that. I do not prefer large quantities of food, but that is probably best, as I do not know how high my metabolism would allow me to treat it as before I began to gain weight unhealthily... Speaking of which, have you ever watched Sumo? It's stunning that they're so healthy...]  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:42 pm
(I happen to be a practitioner of the art, despite my lack of weight. Most sumo have a diet high on a traditional Japanese soup which is high on healthy fats and proteins. However, the downside to the diet is that the bathroom requires more frequent use... And I know that side effect all too well... gonk )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:02 pm
[Hee hee hee. Sumo amazes me, but to dedicate yourself to it seems rather challenging. I should think that I would not have the stamina. In rowing, even in the long races, one mustn't fast or any such thing...]  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:50 am
(Overall, the game is quite simple; push your opponent out of the ring before he/she pushes you out. While injuring your opponent is not allowed, slaps and pushes are the proper technique, as well as using one's abdominal mass to ram the opponent. Dedication to the practices outside the ring is challenging, but in the ring it is easy as 1, 2, 3. Perhaps we should get back on topic, though... No doubt Ry will throw a fit once she sees we've been spending posts on sumo.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:55 pm
((My internet wasn't working yesterday...))

Ryukai was stuck in his memories, but once Mobius was about to kill him, he snapped to attention. "You shall not." Blades slipped out from holders concealed in his robes. One he threw at Mobius, the other slipped silently through his robes, cutting the string of a concealed amulet.  

Demonic Repentance

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:44 pm
[Ah, but the training, the training. (I shall take the blame, worry not.) Professionals must do so much training in repetition before breaking fast.]
Meera leapt, "Master!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:17 pm
Pure light shone forth from the amulet, hitting Mobius with full force. Ryukai laughed as he picked up the amulet from his chest, still aiming it at Mobius. "You fool! I have drank the blood of many powerful vampires. You, as I can tell, are powerful as well." He ran his tongue over his teeth. "I shall enjoy this."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:01 am
Lore flinched at Mobius's tone, "It's me, Lore," she had said feebly, then jumped as the bright light hit them both. Meera's words had no effect on her. She was too concerned about Mobius, and as Ryukai made his way forth, she flung herself in front of him and Mobius. She started to emit her own light (which was harmless to Mobius or Meera), a soft lavendar light that started to push back the white light from his amulet. "I'll die before you touch him!" She said (surprisingly, softly) to Ryukai.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:57 pm
Ryukai laughed evilly as he stabbed Lore in the heart. "How amusing. You say that and die!" He laughed again.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 pm
Mobius began to glow grey, a combination of his dark and light auras respectively. This glow merged with the glow Lore was exuding to help repel the amulet's blast. He roared like an animal, and stood by Lore's side. "Once we kill this b*****d, you may not want to look. It'll be messy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:37 pm
Ryukai growled. "I don't have time..." Darkness spread across his chest as he disappeared.

((Forgot to put this in the profile, but he has a curse. If he doesn't feed enough, it'll kill him! Bwahahahahahaha!))  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 pm
Mobius' right hand was now warm with the glow of life, yet no damage had occured. It did not turn back, either, and it continued to glow. "Damn... I'm still Thirsty..." With a lightning swift movement, he snared a deer in his arms, and he fed well. After a few minutes, his eyes were back to normal, and nothing was glowing. "Now then... Lore, has she hurt you in any way?" He caressed her cheek with his now-human hand, enjoying the feeling of warmth he now posessed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:01 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(I am a person who believes food is best enjoyed in large quantities. Yet, I don't gain a pound. It's amazing. In one sitting, I can devour 8 softshell tacos, 3 softshell tacos, a medium bowl of salad and a foot-high pile of nachos, and I only weigh 157lbs.)

((same for me, i only weigh 134lbs. ))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:04 pm
[Well, I weigh one-hundred and seven pounds... (Ought to lose weight sweatdrop )]
Meera looked on, hurt by his words.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games