Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:40 pm

one of dariuses eyes opend and looked up at sage
sage....i can't see anything...why cant i see
his eye was cloudy white but when his right eye it looked normal
i can see out of one but not another
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:42 pm

"i-i dont know" she sighs "i dont know" she hand helped him into one of the rooms and was now working on his burn marks "just...rest" she places something over his eye "ill try something, dont worry" (kk)

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:45 pm

sage....what happend all i remember is moving the logs...then waking up not being able to see
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:48 pm

"please calm down" she said then did something to make him be silent (use ur imagination lolz rolleyes XP) she works on his burn wounds before working on his eye to try to figure out what was wrong with it

Aprilbaby1

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:49 pm

He shed tears, for whatever reason. "To slay innocents is horrid... but I must keep the balance. Good nor evil can attain too much power. They need each other... Light cannot exist without shad... shad... sh-sh-shad..." He broke down, not even being able to complete the mantra. Worse, he knew not why he had these... these feelings...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:51 pm

{now you got me wondering rofl }
darius sat there feeling nothing but pain but having been numbed by it after so much of it ripping through his body

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:52 pm

(lolz rolleyes xp u'll never know XDD)
sage sighs and rubbs her eyes "i dont know whats wrong with your eye....." she looks at him
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:55 pm

Finally, he said it. "Shadow." Suddenly, the tears stopped, and he looked at peace. Such is the might of The Mantra Of Absolution, able to cleanse the conscience of the guilty with a single chant, a most reliable tool for any Cleric of Duality. He moved forward, ready to handle his next assignment...

(Still wondering?)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:56 pm

darius sighed and a few tears came down they felt like acid running down his burnt body but he didnt scream he just stared at her with his milky white eye's
i dont care....about my eye's...i just want to know what happend
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:57 pm

"logs fell and landed on you, i helped and also someone else, out of the fire, im okay, a few degree burns i can handle, its no big, but your not okay" she sighs

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:59 pm

how am i not ok?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:48 am

"well look at you, your fur is burned off, well almost all of it, your eye is white" she sighs and sits in a chair beside him "oh....you guys shouldnt have helped save me, you wouldnt be in this condition"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:51 am

Darius started to laugh it was a sad one thanks to his burned body but he laughed through the pain
i would have helped even if you had a sword of silver to my throat...and i don't care how bad i look...im still alive and thats all i care about
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:53 am

"the thing that confuses me is, why? your suppose to be against me, not helping me"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:00 pm

he stoped laughing and looked at her...at least where he thought she was
truth is...i dont know why...i dont have a reason....and it would seem a lot more normal for me to help the beasts but i dont want to
he said ending it with a sigh
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games