Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 pm

"Fate....no" Zeek stands up and walks to the room door, standing in the door way he hangs his head low and lets out a sad and heavy sigh, then lookin up, he sais in a whisper "come back"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:35 pm

sh estops in the hallway, "yes??"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:38 pm

"dont leave Fate.....please?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 pm

"i'll.........stay then........." she kept walking to avoid them seeing her tears.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:46 pm

"you are.....the closest thing I have to a...family" Zeek hangs his head low "my family walked out on me....." Zeek looks up as tears run down his face "please dont walk out on me?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:49 pm

she stopped again and turned to him, "Zeek, i would never, even if it ment my life, i would never walk out on you."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:15 pm

He smiled. "Zeek, I'm here as well. I am bound to this mansion, and I shall stay here."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:46 pm

Wolves Fang drownded by thoughts walked in whats going on I heard noises and man am I dizzy wolves leaned against the door Fate are you ok she looked up with the look of dizzy ness and worried ness on her face then everthing went from light to black then light again she stood there caught in between!! gonk stressed

SweetKeiks

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:53 am

He looked at Wolve's Fang, a look of concern on his face. "However, we might need to do something for her. I have no idea what this could be."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:48 am

kitty and larten had walked in and found the strange situation at the end. kitty was smiling slightly.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Wolves Fang turned and slid down the doorway then looked at Fate but as she did her eyesight went bvlack then light again then she looked at Vladimr and went black for a few seconds then was drownded out by more thoughts a painful look came upon her face she opened her eyes to see Fates face then it went black for a good long time she thought to her self "what the hecks going on with my head and thoughts ??"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:30 pm

"whats wrong with her" Zeek walks to her "what should we do.....i feel so helpless...........woah" Zeek sits in a chair that was next to Fate's vanity "all of a sudden.....i feel really dizzy" he starts to breathe heavily

fullXmetal

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:52 pm

Wolves Fang thought the room was spinning her face went pale her thoughts had grown and got stronger she opened her eyes to see only shadows dance across her sight she heard voices and then everything went complete;y black for 10 minutes!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:49 am

she sighed, she touched Wolves on the head and a glowing light gently came out of her fingertips. "latrenthia lue sinthus..." the light was gone, she then repeted it with Zeek and Vladmir, "when Fate reveals itself, this happens. It shouldn't happen again..."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:14 am

''so...um..wanna hear some good news?'' kitty said uncertainly.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games