Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:17 pm
"EVERY MOURNING I HAVE TO FALL DOWN THESE STAIRS!!! THEY HATE ME!!" she said trying to get up "Ashley...your butt is in my face...GET OFF!!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:19 pm
nah your head is comfy *smiles big, and rubs butt into face* awwww this is nice *smile a little smaller*  

Exploding Toy Guns

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:21 pm
"GET OFF YOU FAT LARD!!" pushes you off and runs down the hall to the bathroom and washes face "EWWWW!!! Ashley butt juice!!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:21 pm
the smell of pee starts to get everywhere
please get off so i can get to the shower....before my white hair is stained yellow  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:23 pm
lupine go take a shower!!!!! *plays died hoping everyone will wonder what happened to me*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:26 pm
he looks at her and his hair drips on her
why is she calling me lupine and where is the shower  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Throws up in the toylet because of the smell "Eww...Ashley do you ever shower?!" then sinks down to the floore "I will never be the same ....again" she goes to the toylet again and throws up once again

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:28 pm
*stops playing dead* do you think i shower, ima dog, im afraid of water, come on do the math!!!!!!!! *pulls lupine out of the shower* do i smell that bad? OH GOD!!! PUT A TOWEL ON BEFORE YOU COME OUT BOY!!!!!!  

Exploding Toy Guns

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:32 pm
Starts to laugh but throws up in the toylet again "I'm a cat and I shower...their even more afraid of wa-OMG PUT SOME CLOTHES ON TISHIRO!!!" She covers her eyes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:34 pm
sorry TISHIRO your not that hot where you can just walk out in the nude. *runs in circles* well your a dumb brave cat who isnt afraid of water, and TISHIRO you never answered my question, do i smell that bad?!?  

Exploding Toy Guns

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:38 pm
no comment to anything here till i get a shower

he said as he shut the blinds on the shower  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:43 pm
Irie gets up and walks out then goes to the upstairs bathroom and takes a shower taking all the warm water and uses the bathroom and flushes and then gets dressed then comes back down "What I miss?"

ShinyToy

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:45 pm
*still running in circles waiting for Toshiro to get of the shower* UGH! YOU"RE TAKING TO LONG! *jumps in and throws him out* AHHHHHH!!!! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM< PUT CLOTHE ON!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:48 pm
HEY I WAS USING THAT!!!
grabs a towel in hides in the corner covering himsefl
(omg my brothers are playing some game that involves shooting balls at balls XD}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items