Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:07 am
(?????.........well im ago to bed cauz im tired =.= alright???BYEZ!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:07 am
His eyes widen, and backs up slowly. If he were and animal his hears would have fallen back in defeat. "Fine..." He mutters as he falls to his butt. Holding an irritated look on his face.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:57 am
Khana was only a couple feet away listening to the conversation."You don't even know why you saved me Raikou....Your cursed with a demon and...with having questions that you can't answer" Khana said walking up to them smiling her usual evil smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:13 am
*seishin'ijousha gets farenough away to sit down*
*thinks to self*"ill have to rest awhile but i need to make it to the village to get healed"
*holding shoulder takes out somd bandages and raps it up as good as he can to stop form losesing any more blood*  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:33 pm
"Here drink this..." Khana said handing Raikou a bottle."Its a healing potion I was saving for something else but I can always make another" she said folding her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:36 pm
Something about the dark look on her face made him at ease. With an almost bitter smile he takes the potion with a nod. Letting out a heavy sigh, he downs the whole potion. "Yes...there are always questions...unfortunately...I already found most of them..." He said turning away from them, still acting like a wounded animal.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:12 pm
Fujuki rolled her eys at his stuborn act "Just sit still..." she said continuing to heal him.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:42 pm
Taking a few deep breathes, the healing began to quicken. He lets out a soft yawn as his wounds heal.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:45 pm
Fujukis charkra was going down and she didnt notice "Almost there.....: she said healing the last bigest wound......  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:59 pm
"Are we done yet..?" He asked getting restless. Noticing her chakra getting low. "You can stop now. I'll be fine, you don't have to waist your chakra on me..."  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:13 pm
she finaly got done with the last wound "there......well im srry it took e so long....it got slower as my chakra went down" she said standing up  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:21 pm
"Thanks...but you waisted your time and chakra on me..." He said quietly as he slowly starts to stand, looking up at the sky. Why did I even come here...this place only reminds me of her... A bitter look crosses his face as he looks up at the sky, as if it disgusts him. But I thought you loved pain! Jolt said with a laugh, deep in his mind. No an irritated look crosses his face as a reaction to Jolt's comment.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:26 pm
Fujuki took a few steps away "well im ago now.....i need to get some rest and get all of my chakra bac" she said walking bac to the tree to rest  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:30 pm
"I need to do the same..." He said leaping up into the tree, leaning up against the tree. As he closes his eyes and starts to slip into slumber, small bolts of electricity start to radiate off of his body. His body was doing this even with out him will it to do so.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:32 pm
"Your right it is good to rest...but I can't rest I have important matters to attend to" Khana said with a smile but then it faded.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games