Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:12 am
lupinius was there for the whole thing.when the strange animal appeared, she began to growl but the longer it was there the more her animal instincts began to take over. she soon had her wings out and was becoming rather lupine in appearance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:20 pm
(Next day) (Only a couple of hours away anyway)

Walt wakes. Are you still there?  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:03 pm
((My internet wasn't working yesterday...))

Zach and Shiya had gone back, and Zach was laying on his bed. He turned to his closet, entering a secret alcove where he stashed his books. He picked one up and started reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:28 pm
Shiya heard Walts voice, ya i am here... she said. are you still good or are you evil? she asked, she didnt want the evil walt inside her mind.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:22 pm
To be truthful, I don't know. I hope not. Can you ask Zach where his family hid me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:29 pm
Shiya was still writing in her golden book, I have no idea.. i will ask him later though.. i am at my house right now.... what do you see around you? she said. She was filling in the new rules her mom had told her. did you know that you could lock someone into a book? she asked looking down at the notes her mom had given her.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:41 pm
He didn't tell me yet. I mean, I didn't really get to see much. Dark. Must have the curtains closed. he. I don't know. I could be anywhere from still in his living room to inside a book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:50 pm
I dont think you are in a book... She said, Unless they locked you in a book..because no one would know if you are in the book, to lock someone in a book, you have to lay there book item in between two pages of the book.... then... the person disappers into the book... if you want, i will try going into the books and looking for you... she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:02 pm
I don't know. Wait, I think I feel my cane. I have one that is in the shape of a map. It will let someone ELSE know exactly where I am. Didn't really know how that would be useful.

he put it on but when he was trying to get into his pockets, he dropped the ghost one. He put the map on and moved his finger around it. He stopped in the middle of the map. The info on where he was was sent into her brain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:13 pm
You in the woods behind the school... she said, would you like me to come and help you? she finished writing, sat up, and streatched. She thought a moment of Zach, she wondered if he could hear everything her and Walt were saying.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:21 pm
What? What are you worrying about? I can tell something is on your mind but not what. And, sure. But why would it be dark outside?

As he thought this, he heard a squirrel come up and pick something big of the ground. "No. NO. Not that. I feel like I'm a plot twist for some silly story."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:26 pm
Nothing... and it is probly dark because you are in some sort of tree house... shiya said as she climbed out of her window.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:32 pm
I'll wait for you. "Begoram squirrels."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:36 pm
Zach, after a while, opened the mind link to Shiya after she finished talking to Walt. Hi, Shiya.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:38 pm
Shiya walked down the street. She headed tword the school. Hey Zach!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games