Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:39 pm

I did not move from where I stood. My eyes where sad, but I was not afraid of them, "There is no need for violence here, I am a friend, I come in peace.. my name is Takada, and I knew Kayle for a very short time.." I said softly turning my attention back to Yuki, gently placing my hand where she gripped me.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Yuki then, felt it hit her like a slap across her face, she knew this girl was telling the truth, her eyes looked devastated adn she fell to her knee's, everytihgn she had come so far for, everythign she had hopes of finding, her everythign was gone........like that.

Rae-sempai

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:43 pm

I keeled by her side, putting my arm around her shoulder. "Please, let me help you.. I know what it's like to lose a sister..." I said quietly.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Anki turns to Yuki and trys to calm her by putting his arm arounfd her shoulder"calm down its ok its..."Anki stoped and his eyes started to tear up this she was acting how he acted when he lost his master."ok can we stop talking about this...i think Yuki needs time to think this thru"Anki said as he looked at both the girls"come on Yuki sit down"Anki said in his most calming voice

Uchiha1919

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:47 pm

I finally reached Diva's house and ran inside putting Kaoru down on the nearest bed and sighing as I sat by it, as I sat there I felt something on my cheeks and when I wiped them I found tears "I..I do not know why...but for some reason I feel a hole in my heart...like I lost something close to me..." I whispered letting the tears flow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Yuki didnt hear there words to her, she closed her eyes and trtied to drown the world out. She felt something hit her head, then somethign esle at ehr back, then all of a sudden, all over her body, rain fell down. She opened her eyes after awhile and it felt like she had silentyl cried away all her tears. She was now sitting on the bench, her knee's to her chest. "i wonder why people die" she said.

Rae-sempai

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:54 pm

I sat next to her, looking up at the rain emotionless. "Sometimes people close to you die, but still live and forget you.." I knew I was probably making no sense at all, but I kept looking up at the rain, "what I mean is... my sister... her memory is lost... she knows nothing about me or her family... so it's like she died inside... if you know what I mean..."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:56 pm

"its .... its.. i dont know"Anki said "just please stop crying"Anki said ((his 1 weakness was when girls cry even if their his enemy he will try to confort them,just a little backround on my character mrgreen ))he sat down beside her his arm still around her shoulder he just meet this girl too

Uchiha1919

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Salem Delgado
I finally reached Diva's house and ran inside putting Kaoru down on the nearest bed and sighing as I sat by it, as I sat there I felt something on my cheeks and when I wiped them I found tears "I..I do not know why...but for some reason I feel a hole in my heart...like I lost something close to me..." I whispered letting the tears flow.

I lay there, stone cold as one of the dead. I felt as if I was only dreaming.. but.. slowly.. my heart began to beat very faintly.. my fingers twitched as I felt his tears fall on my face.. I opened my eyes halfway.. on the edge of dying again.. and said in a soft and quiet voice, "Sano... please don't cry..." I weakly reached out my hand to him, unable to reach all the way.. "you're soaked... you're going to catch a cold if you don't take better care of yourself Sano..." my voice was so quiet.. as if I was about to die again any second..
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:08 pm

I noticed that my eyes where starting to get wet, and I tried to cover them up.. but it was hopeless.. I put my face in my hands and cried quietly to myself.. muttering, "What have I done... what have I done...."

Sexii_Shadow

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Anki looked at both the girls people staring at them"if you dont mind i would like to say something"Anki said fealing as if he had to share his tradigy as well.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:14 pm

I looked at Anki, trying so hard to stop crying and said quietly, "Yes.. go ahead.."

Sexii_Shadow

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:21 pm

"my master...."Anki started trying not to cry him self"she disapered and i dont know what happened to her and...and"Anki started to cry him self like he never cried before"i was beaten nearly to death by her sister and told me i was a falure as a Chavaliar"Anki said"she said it was all my fault she ran away or got killed..."Anki said he coulden't bear to go on"master"Anki mutterd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:27 pm

At that moment, I went to him and hugged him close.. I softly said to him, "I know we do not know each other well.. but please let me comfort you in your time of need.." I held him closer then.. I actually felt more like a mother in this moment.. I rested my cheek to his forehead, and closed my eyes. "do you know something?.. I'm actually 120.. I beat you by 20 years.." I laughed half-heartedly, trying to soften the mood..

Sexii_Shadow

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:56 pm

"ha.."Anki said"well i better countinue on my journey searching for a new mas....master or partner if you will"Anki said "I was hpoing to find 1 here but i guess not"Anki said as he rubed his eyes.Anki takes out his dual gun blades and polishes them off
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games