Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:14 pm
Rai and Jim looked at each. "She's your wife. You tell her," Jim said pointing at Rai with his fork. He sighed before looking at her. "As you know Jim's exwife is planning to leave with his kids because of some guy she met. This guy happens to be the bodygaurd of the prime minster's son we are kidnapping. Now once we have that son here in this farm house then that will give Jim enough time to at least get coustody of his kids," he explained to her. "Jim's mother lives very close to here so he can have the kids be with their grandmother and he would be able to visit them more often. Possibly bring them here every so often if he wasn't so supicisous of the men."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 pm
She nodded stealing a bite of steak from Rai and smiled. " sounds very plausible... if you think out the details more i'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999997% sure it wont work "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Rai's head hit the desk avoiding his plate. "Told it won't work," Jim said taking another bite of his food. "Shut up, Know-It-All," Rai growled to Jim while glaring at him. Jim of course developed an innocent face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:31 pm
She flipped open her cell phone and began to talk with their counties children services. She began to tell him he would find the mother unsuitable automatically putting the children to the closest suitable relative. She smiled and nodded. " alright as we speak Hannah and Marcus are being taken to your mother's because Cally was found insuitable for making them move at such a young age causing nuerological problems for such small children..." she smiled. " be happy Jim.."  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:34 pm
"Um...wow....that was fast," Jim said shocked. "Yeah....never thought of that," Rai said shocked also. "Have I ever said how wise a decision it was to marry her?" Jim asked happy. "No. All I ever heard from you was how unwise a decision it was," Rai replied. "Well I take that back," he stated taking a bigger bite of his food.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:37 pm
Sasha blushed and chuckled." Thanks..." She smiled and continued to steal sips and bites from Rai.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Rai now notices that she is stealing some of his food. "Would stop stealing my food?" he asked moving his plate away from her. Jim just rolled his eyes and kept eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:08 pm
Sasha pouted and nodded. " sowwy.." She crossed her arms across her chest and looked away.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm
"I really hate it when you pout," he mumbled as he scooted his plate closer to her. He then cut up some of the steak so that she could get some of it easier. "Rai, she so has you wrapped around her finger," Jim said laughing once he had finished off his food. He then took his tray and left quickly to avoid getting something thrown at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:24 pm
Sasha shook her head and was very stubborn. he didn't want want him to be upset and just went downstairs. SHe came up with some orange sherbert and tomato juice.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:36 pm
He ate his dinner slowly not really feeling hungry. He usually didn't feel very hungry at night.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:43 pm
She looked over at him eating the strange ice-cream and juice. "...you need to eat more...you'll get mal-nutritioned...or sick...and i really wont want that.." She looked over at him her eyes honestly worried.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:47 pm
"With how I eat during lunch I can afford to eat a little less at night," he said nibbling his food. "I've been one to have a big appetite at night."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:51 pm
She looked over him. They had that scary motherly look in their eyes."....i worry enough about you..."S he just sighed and finished.She took her stuff back to the chef and helped him clean up.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:03 pm
'That was scary,' he thought. He ate some more of his food but eventually gave up. He then took his tray downstairs to the kitchen.

((Gotta go. Bedtime. Night.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces