Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:52 pm
Ben laughed and kissed the top of her head.
"Sleep." he commanded gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:01 pm
she snuggled herself closer to him and burried her face in his arm letting him win, just this once. she smiled as her dreams came, she welcomed them now.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 pm
Ben smiled, then looked up at everyone.
"Okay, now go. Everyone that doesn't live here, leaves." he said.
There were whines, but nobody protested loudly.
Erin looked at Ben.
"Are we trading rooms?" she asked.
"Until she gets up." he replied, not taking his eyes off the top of Teresia's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:08 pm
((is it alright if i fast forward a bit, just to keep the action moving? i'll do it in a written format.))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:10 pm
((Sure, sure.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:16 pm
It had been almost two weeks of feeling weak, the aches and pains, the onslaught of dreams claiming her to bge a wolf amongst them. but now when she stood before ben the top of her head, which had once barely reached his chest, now grazed just under his nose. she looked up at him, having spen most of her time laying in bed it seemed odd to see things from so high. "wow, i'm cutting close." she grinned although she knew that she pry wouldn't get any taller but she loved to tease him about how close she was getting. although she sort of felt bad at the same time, he like her height before. she still kept control of her temper, which was rather strange althought the bottling urge to shift was becomming more and more unbearable. still the only thing that would set her off at all was the topic of the leech that got away.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:20 pm
"Pfft. Barely." Ben said, stuffing his hands in his pockets.
"Don't be such a sore loser, Ben." Erin said from the living room around a mouthful of Ben and Jerry's.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 pm
Teresia laughed her musical laugh that somehow kept through the change as she stood on her toes and kissed him quickly before launching herself at the couch next to erin and scooped a bit of the icecream out with her finger. "yeah ben, you couldn't expect me to stay so small did you?" she asked pushing her finger into her mouth and then smiled. for some reason, lately she had found a lot more energy than she was used to. it was odd in her actions, which were smooth and almost feline in balance. she was glad that she didn't have to deal with the odd balancing act some of the other young ones still had to deal with.

drawing her knees up to her chest she pat the couch next to her.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:30 pm
Ben sat down on the couch, throwing his arm around Teresia's shoulders.
Erin huffed indignantly.
"Seriously, guys! I know that you're an eating machine nowadays, Teresia, but why do you take my food? And Ben, you HAVE no excuse." she whined.
Ben boomed out a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:36 pm
Teresia let out a small chuckle, "Well i could be worse and take the whole thing like any of the others would." she replied reminding them that she was still more polite than the others were. "but if it upsets you so much i won't do it again." her face was apologetic now as she warmed up to ben's side. she looked up at him, "but she's right about you." she teased and smiled resisting the urge to say that she loved him anyway. she didn't want to see that gagging expression on erin's face anymore. she was beginning to wonder if it were a personal insult really.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:39 pm
Ben laughed again, quieter this time, and leaned down to press his lips to her cheek.
"And we're done with the ice cream." Erin said, shoving her spoon in it. "You guys want it?" she asked, waving it in front of their faces.
Ben looked at Teresia. "Split?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 pm
((now i want icecream... ah well thats what culvers is for. lol))

Teresia shrugged as ben took the icecream. for some reason she thought that it was them who made her lose her appatite. she tried not to let it show in her face though, she knew that it wasn't somthing she could really help but she tried her best not to let her and ben's relationship be a flag in her face.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:51 pm
((Ben and Jerry's, currently. But Culver's is delicious, too.))

Erin flipped through the channels, biting her tongue.
"Any viewing requests?" she asked, looking over at the two of them.
Ben shrugged his big shoulders and settled back into the couch, wrapping his arms around Teresia's waist.
"I don't really care." he said, stifling a yawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:55 pm
she shrugged slightly, "it don't really matter to me." she answered honestly. she never had been much of a tv person.

((ah, so that was the inspiration. lol. i have some at home, bannana split. ^ ^ oh and i was thinking about adding another character for Erin's bennefit))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:59 pm
((There's always an inspiration. xp Unfortunately, I can't gorge myself, because I have to stay in tip top shape. And that is a good idea.))

"Okay, is House on?" Ben asked.
"Prolly a rerun." Erin replied, flipping through the channels until she saw Hugh Laurie in all his gloriousness filling the screen.
Ben pumped his fist.
"Yessss..." he said, trailing off.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games