Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:50 pm
Ryukai pulled away, slowly. "Airiku... Can you tell me how long you've loved me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Airiku looked at him, her face was light pink, "Since i meet you..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:15 pm
Ryukai smiled, hugging her again. "So long... I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 pm
Airiku was still a little pink, "Ya... i just was to shy to tell you anything, so that is why i decided to go to the Kings side as a spy..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:24 pm
Ryukai said, "Airiku-chan... Do you think Shishuri will be all right?" Worry emanated from his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:38 pm
Airiku looked at him, "What do you mean?" she asked.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:41 pm
"Before, she had one of her little temper tantrums... And she ran into the forest..." Ryukai sighed. "Who knows what could happen to her out there..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:49 pm
"Do you want to go and look for her?" she asked.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:50 pm
Ryukai nodded, taking her hand and leading her back into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:58 am
Grey walked cautiously through the forest. In a clearing to his left he spotted a hill. Several soldiers were standing around at the bottom of the hill conversing with one another. He could barely make out what the group were saying from that distance. What worried him were the numbers in which they traveled. The 1st commander and brother to the 3rd commander Basch. To his right traveled the 2nd in command. Half of the kings army traveled behind them all armed to the teeth with thick steel armor and swords.

Basch- He pointed to the top of the hill with his right index finger. Onward and upward men. We shall take no chances with these rogues and therefore we shall not split up, is that understood. This is there land so do not engage unless attacked first. When we arrive at there encampment I and I alone shall go into there base to negotiate for part of there lands. If I do not come back out then this will be there last strike and the Rogues shall be labeled as animals.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:27 am
Airiku followed Ryukai threw the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:28 am
Ryukai saw Shishuri. He said, "Shishuri, you need to come back."

Shishuri shuddered. "No! I can't!"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:49 am
Airiku looked at Shishuri, "Why not?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:53 am
Shishuri's eyes were full of tears. "Because... Holly and Arage... They'd kill me!"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 am
"why?" airiku asked.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items