Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 am
squeakers_13
A small smile played on Robins lips and grew as she put the teabag in the water. "Well, to forgive you, I woudl have to know that it wouldn't happen again, but that isn't true at all." She set down her cup and looked up at Rock. "I am going to have to keep worrying about you. It's your nature and mine. So there is nothing to even have to forgive."

"I guess... But I hate when people have negative feelings because of me... And I am unlucky enough to have this too..." Rock put his hand over the scared eye covered by his hair. "That's why there's not much revealed about me and I try and live farthest away from mostly anyone..." Rock sighed "Often... I wish Sonya would still be here... Just one... Message!" Rock alit. He got up quickly and scurried through things here and there in the tree. "Found it!" Rock got back to the couch with a breif case. "Maybe... this is a message from Sonya..." Rock said. he opened it and took out the note inside. "This is... Sonya's writing... I think I'll wait, though... I think this'll be big and long..." Rock said as he put the note back inside the breif case and made it disappear...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:22 am
jackie shook her head and carried on down the hall
"if i had emotions i would be just as nieve as you"
she took a left down the hallway, and tuned back towards her room
"i do not care for rock nor robin nor re..." her eyebrows knitted together in a promonet frown line as she choaked on the last of her scentace.
"i care for no one" she hisses fazing threw the shadows and back into her room.

*_*_*_*

out side the giant ravend that circuled the wood looking for rock, robin and rex disserpeard in a flurry of midnight blue feathers.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 am
snuggle89
jackie shook her head and carried on down the hall
"if i had emotions i would be just as nieve as you"
she took a left down the hallway, and tuned back towards her room
"i do not care for rock nor robin nor re..." her eyebrows knitted together in a promonet frown line as she choaked on the last of her scentace.
"i care for no one" she hisses fazing threw the shadows and back into her room.

*_*_*_*

out side the giant ravend that circuled the wood looking for rock, robin and rex disserpeard in a flurry of midnight blue feathers.

The dragon arrived back in her den. "She knows I'm right... She just has to wait and see..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:28 pm
XXwitchXX
It's him again, am I seriously being stalked? he thought. "Well at least I can be accurate in my assumption that you read minds."

"Ugh. Can't you get it into your thick skull that i am supposed to be helping you? I am also not a stalker."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:57 pm
Rion screamed in his head in an attempt to keep the student before him out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:13 pm
(Rion funny. *Giggle*)
Robin smiled at Rock, it was her motherly look and she knew it. "It's no problem. Read it. Might do you some good."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:28 am
jaie pulled out her bok and set it on the floor.
instently the black candles around the room burst into life with blue flames, jackie opened her book and set it infront of her, her eyes where closed and legs crossed as she began to meditate.

( whee i agree with robin)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:49 am
"OW! Did you really have to scream that loud? The library is behind you, go down the hall, to the left until you finda sign that says Library. Oh, and I hope you like to hear screaming."*Fenrick then let out the roar of a demon which sounded like a whole pack of lions magnified by twelve.*  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:57 am
"Stay out of my haed then." Rion had completely ignored the roar, just covering his ears to make it quieter. "Thanks for the instructions. Now I have to break through the educational systems internet security." He had a headache, but he hoped that ment that Finrick would be hurt when he read Rion's mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:51 am
squeakers_13
(Rion funny. *Giggle*)
Robin smiled at Rock, it was her motherly look and she knew it. "It's no problem. Read it. Might do you some good."

"No." Rock's answer was firm. "If I read it, I'll be frantically searching for her after... Worrying you very much, cuz I could be gone for weeks if not months... And so, I gotta repair my bike." Rock had a foxy smile in the face. "I'll get it repaired, without stealing or paying one cent... I think I'll need it to find Sonya..." Rock sighed " I know that it's very importatn to me, but... I just... can't stand making you worry more than ever.... And I think that... There's someone else... around this school... Who might care... Sonya knows how to survive and she'll know if I can't get to her, there's something very important to me holding me back... I'm touh, but not all the way... You know what I mean?" Rock turned to face Robin, looking at her in the eyes.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:06 pm
"Your head hurts more than mine, wing boy."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:22 pm
"Yes, but with all my thoughts I am used to it." He said and turned around. "I may have judged you too quickly, wish to come with me?"  

Akia-RP

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 pm
"Yes." Robins smile twisted a bit. "I suppose I do understand. But all the same, know this; when you do leave, and there is no question in my mind that you will, do you really think that I'd let you go without something to let me know if you were in trouble? I can tell already that you wouldn't let me come, but All the same, you will not be alone when you leave. On that note," she stood up, and dusted her pants off. "I think it's best if I went now. But no leaving till I get back. I have something that I need to give you first." Robin stepped out of the tree's space and dropped to the ground, the began to walk away to the library; there was something she needed to look up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:50 am
squeakers_13
"Yes." Robins smile twisted a bit. "I suppose I do understand. But all the same, know this; when you do leave, and there is no question in my mind that you will, do you really think that I'd let you go without something to let me know if you were in trouble? I can tell already that you wouldn't let me come, but All the same, you will not be alone when you leave. On that note," she stood up, and dusted her pants off. "I think it's best if I went now. But no leaving till I get back. I have something that I need to give you first." Robin stepped out of the tree's space and dropped to the ground, the began to walk away to the library; there was something she needed to look up.

"I told you I'm not leaving today, nor tomorrow... And I never said you couldn't come..." Rock looked at Robin drop off the tree. As soon as he couldn't hear her, he got up and jumped off the tree. " let's play mechanics..." Rock's bike pieces were all in front of him. He quickly repaired the pieces broken and at the same time, the water un-twisted and reformed the wheels with ease. In less than 5 mintues, all was left was to assemble. Rock got work right away. His hands became hot red as he welded the major pieces together the water did the screwing and he clamped the things together. " Alright... The last peice... There! Just left to paint. First lets see if everythings alright..." Vines put the bike in the air. He got on it and turned the key. The engine came to life just as new. He reved it a few times and 'sped' off, though he stayed stantionary. The bike was totally repair. "Everything's alright 'cept the paint... That I'll arange later...." Rock cleaned his hands with the use of water and got back up in the tree. He forgot to wash on trace of oil in his face. (Robin'll get to laugh a bit at him, if she's in the mood.)  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:50 am
"Sure. Why not?"

He poofed back next to him.

"You'd really be suprised how many people's names are stored in your mind."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games