Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 am
Talon StarDrifter

eek

Okayyyyyyyyyy...

Anyway, guess what, OTU!?

I'm rereading something... I'll give you one guess as to what it is. wink

What?!

Um... are you re-reading... I have no idea. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 am
Hallo, I just joined. Phoenix is fine, or Ash if you want to call me anything. I love to read and am currently up to my neck in books to read this summer. I also love to write and am currently working on 2 ideas for books, one of which will hopefully evolve into a series. Hopefully. YAY!  

wickedphoenix93

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 pm
wickedphoenix93
Hallo, I just joined. Phoenix is fine, or Ash if you want to call me anything. I love to read and am currently up to my neck in books to read this summer. I also love to write and am currently working on 2 ideas for books, one of which will hopefully evolve into a series. Hopefully. YAY!
WELCOME, Phoenix!~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Welcome, Ash! :] Hope you have fun here.

@Otulissa: I'm rereading... GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE! I haven't read them in years, and the last book I read was the sixth. sweatdrop I was waiting for the next book to come out, then I grew up and the books held no sway for me anymore. Then I saw the previews for the upcoming movie (they'd better not ruin it heart ), so I decided to get into the books again, since I'd pretty much forgotten the whole thing. :] But I'm on book 5 now, so I hope to be finished soon.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 am
Talon StarDrifter

Welcome, Ash! :] Hope you have fun here.

@Otulissa: I'm rereading... GUARDIANS OF GA'HOOLE! I haven't read them in years, and the last book I read was the sixth. sweatdrop I was waiting for the next book to come out, then I grew up and the books held no sway for me anymore. Then I saw the previews for the upcoming movie (they'd better not ruin it heart ), so I decided to get into the books again, since I'd pretty much forgotten the whole thing. :] But I'm on book 5 now, so I hope to be finished soon.
Awesome!~ biggrin I've read and re-read all 15 books... *shot* xD;; I can not wait for the movie!~ It looks really good too! Sadly, Otulissa won't be in it. sad It's only covering the first two books... soooo... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:16 am

._.

Oh my, there are fifteen of them. eek I don't think I'll ever finish in time if I can't find the books at the library... @_@

It's interesting rereading books from a long time ago; you can't recall exactly what happened, but every once in a while you get some intuition and rejoice when you're proven correct. :3

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 am
Yes, fifteen. XD;

Yes, I love re-reading books!~ biggrin I am planning on re-reading Eragon this summer. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Well, just went to the library and found books 8-12, when I really needed 7, since I never read that one.

._.

Dunno what I'll do.

As for Eragon, if Christopher Paolini doesn't release the last book soon, I'mma kill him. scream

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:34 am
I KNOW. xD I already feel like I am getting too old to read it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:15 pm
Hi everyone! heart
My name is Marissa.
I'm 19 years young.
I was born and raised in the state of New York.
When I'm not on Gaia I enjoy reading, writing(even though I'm not very good at it), drawing, spending time with my fiance...and plenty of other things that are way too long to list. xd
Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! razz

Miss_Marissa315
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miss_Marissa315
Crew

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 pm
Otulissa

Yes, I love re-reading books!~ biggrin I am planning on re-reading Eragon this summer. ^_^

I was thinking about reading Eragon when I was in either middle school or high school but I never got around to it and I ended up forgetting about it. stressed Is it a book you would recommend? Maybe I'll look into reading it after I finish The Host  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:38 am
Miss_Marissa315
Hi everyone! heart
My name is Marissa.
I'm 19 years young.
I was born and raised in the state of New York.
When I'm not on Gaia I enjoy reading, writing(even though I'm not very good at it), drawing, spending time with my fiance...and plenty of other things that are way too long to list. xd
Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! razz

Hi, Marissa! Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! I hope you enjoy your stay here. ^_^

And about the Eragon thing... Yes, you should definitely read it! It is a great book, and I believe adults will enjoy reading it as well as teenagers and children; it is a book for all ages. ^_^ I first read it in middle school, but still love it.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

XCynicalX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:47 am
Well Hello. My name is XCynicalX.

I am a writer (or at least try to be). In my free time, which there isn't much nowadays, I write short stories. Sometimes Fanfiction.

Most of my stories or Fanfics are dark and don't necessarily have happy endings. Whenever I create a story I try to have an overall theme or message. Everything I put in my stories is there for a reason.

I also enjoy anime and manga. I love cosplaying and stage/theater make-up.

I look forward to hanging out with everyone and seeing what this guild has to offer.
3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:53 am
XCynicalX
Well Hello. My name is XCynicalX.

I am a writer (or at least try to be). In my free time, which there isn't much nowadays, I write short stories. Sometimes Fanfiction.

Most of my stories or Fanfics are dark and don't necessarily have happy endings. Whenever I create a story I try to have an overall theme or message. Everything I put in my stories is there for a reason.

I also enjoy anime and manga. I love cosplaying and stage/theater make-up.

I look forward to hanging out with everyone and seeing what this guild has to offer.
3nodding

Welcome to the guild!~ ^_^ Thank you for joining!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Broken_Ivy_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 am
You can call me Ivy, I have been on gaia for a loong time and an rper even longer.
I love writing, and drawing, and roleplaying. I enjoy fanfics, know a good one pass it on and let me know about it ^.~

I sometimes go through what I like to call brain death, its like zombification of my brain, it melts down and refuses to work for about three days to a week. I am in a current zombified mode. Due to massive overdose of advanced lit rps, likely will be a week this time to recover from the 9-10 paragraph replys that have drained me, so I will post and join something as soon as I have recovered some creative juices to plug into the zombie brain.

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff