Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 pm

AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum
AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum
holy $#!+!

this thread had twenty pages when i left. O_O
-takes the whip he chose to use on tree in case she pops in then changes from his work uniform-...-runs back out into the open with the whip in normal casual clothing- what the hell did i miss?

[and sorry i was gone so long..i originally worked 11-4 but was asked to close. so i got in 8 1/2 hours]
oh nothing much...just me being forced against my will to kiss another guy...DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO BRUSH MY TEETH AFTER THAT!?

woah, what!? i'm guessing its zann...since he's the only person that you could have kissed. i was gone.

and hey...could you help me out a bit? i dropped the key and locked myself on the wall with these cuffs... -nods head towards the key- could you hand it to me?
heh sure..I got nothing against you...in fact let me unlock those for you! *grabs key and proceeds to unlock device* done!!

-falls back to the ground- why thank ya kindly! 3nodding although, it would have been fun if one of the girls came in here. im in the mood for some fun... razz

-dusts himself off- thanks again, man! now to finish setting these up...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:12 pm

z3r0 sum
AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum
AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum
holy $#!+!

-takes the whip he chose to use on tree in case she pops in then changes from his work uniform-...-runs back out into the open with the whip in normal casual clothing- what the hell did i miss?

[and sorry i was gone so long..i originally worked 11-4 but was asked to close. so i got in 8 1/2 hours]
oh nothing much...just me being forced against my will to kiss another guy...DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO BRUSH MY TEETH AFTER THAT!?

woah, what!? i'm guessing its zann...since he's the only person that you could have kissed. i was gone.

and hey...could you help me out a bit? i dropped the key and locked myself on the wall with these cuffs... -nods head towards the key- could you hand it to me?
heh sure..I got nothing against you...in fact let me unlock those for you! *grabs key and proceeds to unlock device* done!!

-falls back to the ground- why thank ya kindly! 3nodding although, it would have been fun if one of the girls came in here. im in the mood for some fun... razz

*hands key over* sure! *watches as Zero works on devices*

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:16 pm

AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum
AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum
AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum
holy $#!+!

-goes into a nearby closet and drags out a table with chains and cuffs, obviously meant to lock someone down as another person or persons does as they please. drags it into a nearby corner under a light- i'm pretty sure zann'll like this one...

-goes into a box and pulls out whips to hang on the walls, along with some very naughty posters as eye candy- there. this place is starting to look more like it should!

-looks proudly at his work- 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:18 pm

z3r0 sum
AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum
AE Kurisu
z3r0 sum

-goes into a nearby closet and drags out a table with chains and cuffs, obviously meant to lock someone down as another person or persons does as they please. drags it into a nearby corner under a light- i'm pretty sure zann'll like this one...

-goes into a box and pulls out whips to hang on the walls, along with some very naughty posters as eye candy- there. this place is starting to look more like it should!

-looks proudly at his work- 3nodding
*whistles* Oh s**t!! I'm not supposed to be here for a while!! gotta bounce dog! later! *vanishes*

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:20 pm

z3r0 sum
holy $#!+!

ONCE AGAIN! DO NOT SCROLL DOWN! DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

HOLY BEJESUS!
seriously, there has been a lot of play in here since we signed off last night! you know what's funny? the couples work perfectly time-wise rofl
but yeah, i had an 11 hour shift of work today, and i need to work on a school project a little tonight, so i MIGHT not be on long wink

ANYWAYS
to catch up a bit, i do NOT find guy on guy action hott AT ALL scream
i have a real picture of me boobies, but sadly i am only a 32B crying
and i am ready to complete my first assignment from my master twisted
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:22 pm

-shrug- alrighty, man! see you around!

-continues hanging up naughty posters, then grabs a box full of scented candles-

hm. methinks i'm beginning to like this place! -starts placing them in corners and on tables-

and now, a place to just chill. -sets up black leather furniture that is not only sexy but EXTREMELY comfy to sit and lay and sleep on-

perfect! -sits on a sofa to relax after his work- methinks i should draw this place..

idgaf kthx
Crew

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:23 pm

treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
holy $#!+!

HOLY BEJESUS!
seriously, there has been a lot of play in here since we signed off last night! you know what's funny? the couples work perfectly time-wise rofl
but yeah, i had an 11 hour shift of work today, and i need to work on a school project a little tonight, so i MIGHT not be on long wink

ANYWAYS
* a voice echoes in the room* Thank God one girl agrees with me!! *voice disappears*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:26 pm

AE Kurisu
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
holy $#!+!

HOLY BEJESUS!

ANYWAYS
* a voice echoes in the room* Thank God one girl agrees with me!! *voice disappears*

well, i don't really find girl on girl hott either sweatdrop

@zero
how is this my master...
User Image

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:27 pm

treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum
holy $#!+!

HOLY BEJESUS!

ANYWAYS

TREE! i jus tfinished decorating the place! -pulls out the whip he grabbed for use on her- whaddya think? ^^
i dont find it hot either. and i'm not even a huge fan of girl-on girl, although it is sexy on occasion. wink

and 32Bs are actually what i consider to be a perfect size for someone with your body type. anything bigger wouldn't look right. wink may i see? ;D jk, jk

and your first assignment...its to test the equipment i have strewn about the room. twisted either that or find that picture i asked for of an anime pic of a guy with chains. [and if you look back, a few of your pictures got banned] rofl
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:30 pm

zann? but i thought i was your master? D:

idgaf kthx
Crew

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:37 pm

z3r0 sum

i'm so sorry *shields face*
i get the "z" names mixed up crying

*and no, you may not see my boobies razz *

***disclaimer to people in this thread:***
sorry if i don't participate in CERTAIN activities, i have a limit to what i will do on here since i have an actual boyfriend sweatdrop not sure where i'll make that limit yet, but i'll let you know wink *test me*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:43 pm

treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum

sorry if i don't participate in CERTAIN activities, i have a limit to what i will do on here since i have an actual boyfriend sweatdrop not sure where i'll make that limit yet, but i'll let you know wink *test me*

augh... now you shall be punished!
..although, to what extent i'll have to decide later, because i do love the picture...

[and dont worry. i know you have an actual BF, so i wasn't going to do anything too crazy. and i was kidding about seeing them. i promise. mainly because you do have a bf. razz ]

anyways...about your punishment... -takes out the spanking whip- what shall i do?
[and if you decide to not let me because of your limit, just say so. dont wanna disrespect it. ^^]

idgaf kthx
Crew

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:57 pm

z3r0 sum
treebornkettlgrl
z3r0 sum

augh... now you shall be punished!
..although, to what extent i'll have to decide later, because i do love the picture...

[and dont worry. i know you have an actual BF, so i wasn't going to do anything too crazy. and i was kidding about seeing them. i promise. mainly because you do have a bf. razz ]

anyways...about your punishment... -takes out the spanking whip- what shall i do?
[and if you decide to not let me because of your limit, just say so. dont wanna disrespect it. ^^]

ahhhh! there's some rope over there in the corner wink i think i need to be taught a lesson...

the whipping and stuff i just consider fun. but if anything ever sounded too serious, THAT'S where i draw the line wink
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:03 pm

i will, however, show you a piture of my butt my friends took while i was drunk... LOL! rofl this doesn't bother me cuz i show my butt to everyone...

User Image

*EDIT*
was it kurisu who said the images i posted yesterday were banned? cuz i can still see 'em. they're on page 15.
dude, i wish there was a way to only make this thread accessible to only the people who are in the club crying

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:07 pm

=O
if jenn can show her butt then so can I!
(will take pictures later...)
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games