Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:20 pm
Sydney had his fists clenched, his jaw tight and strained, his long white hair gently touching the floor. "If you claim to like me, take that off, Aphrdoites-sama."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:24 pm
"Nyuuu!"  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:32 pm
"..D-Damn it..!" His hand found her, holding her face tenderly in his hands, though he kissed her roughly, the girdle bringing out the rawness.

Ry peeked through a crack in the door before standing and looking at Zach with wide eyes. "I-I-I want that!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:34 pm
"What do you mean?"

Aphrodite kissed back joyfully.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 pm
Sydney pulled her from him, standing up abruptly. Without a word, he went down the apartment stairs and was gone.

Ry blushed softly. "S-S-Something like Aphrodites girdle." Immediatly, Ry felt embaressed saying it and ducked shyly into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:41 pm
He smirked and grabbed her, holding her tightly and kissing her.

Aphrodite pouted, crossing her arms. To make the effect better, she became a four year old with the same features.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:50 pm
Ry flushed, but kissed him back enthusiastically, wrapping her arms shyly around his neck, boldly pressing against him.

Sydney sat at the bottom of the black stairway, rubbing his temples wearily. This was sooo...tiring.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:53 pm
"Zach!"

"Oh, god. As if things couldn't get worse. Aphrodite changed into a four year old..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:09 am
Ry was confused, though as she peeked over Zach's shoulder, she noticed the dilemma. "Oh..my..." She suddenly let out a very uncharateristic squeal as she bounded to young Aphrodites and huggled her. "So...adorable!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 am
The four year old Aphrodite smiled and hugged her back.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:56 am
Ry, still cuddling Aph, turned to Zach with the irresistable (and rarely used) puppy dog eyes. "Can we keep her Zach?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 am
He chuckled. "We'll keep her until she turns back into the annoying goddess."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:30 am
Watcher sat down on the sofa. Deciding to relax for a short while. He had what seemed like. An unending amount of paper work to write. And from the signals he was getting from his home planet. Some rebels that he would have to help lock up. Once he finally decided to go back. This was sort of nice. No constant threat of impending doom. Just a few Scientifically altered humans. A goddess that seemed to be better off in that state. And a rather cozy atmosphere. He looked to his right not really caring who it was that he was speaking to. Do you by chance have one of those Sodas I've heard about?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:33 pm
"Yep!" It was Ry he spoke too, who had moved from Aphrodites a few moments ago. She scurried to the kitchen, her long, brown ponytail bouncing silkily. She got out some of her Diet Pepsi, and handed him the opened can. "Here you go!" She smiled gently to him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:39 pm
Zach sighed as Aphrodite poked him again and again, relentlessly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff