Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:47 pm
Lorelai quickly slirped the last of the broth from her bowl and gave a wide triumphant grin as she punched a fist in the air. "Huzzah, we're back ta normal! Looks like th' jutsu musta been faulty, eh?" She gave a chuckle at the thought of Orochimaru performing a faulty jutsu. "In yer face, ol' snake-man!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:46 pm
Gaara raised an eyebrow. "I'm going to pay...." he said slowly. "And then I'm gonna back away slowly...."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:27 pm
Tom chuckled as he handed over the money to the cook that Gaara had given him earlier. "Lori's just excited, she'll calm down in a moment or two."

Lorelai turned a light shade of pink as she noticed the way Gaara was looking at her, giving him a sheepish expression while she tried to say reassuringly, "I ain't crazy Gaara, honest. I'm jus' kinda random sometimes." Since they were no longer children, Lorelai decided to stop calling him Gaara-chan, thinking it might sound foolish.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:04 am
Gaara laughed. "Well, that's good."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:04 am
Lorelai smiled in releif. "I'm glad ya think so. Fer a second there, I was 'fraid ma randomness was 'bout ta send ya as far off in th' opposite direction as ya could get. I guess that's 'nother reason folks might think I'm a tad strange, an' that's jus' puttin' it mildly."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:42 pm
Gaara chuckled lightly and paid the bill. "Well, I''m not that kind of person." he replied honestly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:58 pm
Lorelai snorted as she said jokingly, "Sure, an' that's comin' from th' guy who thought I was crazy jus' a few seconds ago."

Tom smiled and shook his head as he listened to the playful banter. "I'd better head back and feed Daisy. Poor girl's probably wastin' away by now. Oh, before I forget-" He took out his wallet and paid Gaara the same amount the boy had loaned him earlier. "Well, I'll see ye later. Bye now." Tom smiled and waved at the two of them as he left. Lorelai rolled her eyes as she watched her brother leave, thoroughly convinced he was most likely trying to play the matchmaker, and mumbled softly to herself, "Good grief..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:35 pm
"I was kidding," Gaara replied. He put the money from Tom in his wallet and smiled at Lorelai.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 pm
Lorelai blinked in astonishment. "Really? Sure fooled me, ya looked serious 'nough." She grinned and added, "Seems I have trouble tellin' when someone's jokin' or bein' serious 'cept fer Naruto." She giggled at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:40 am
"Because, I lived a very lonely life.... and so I'm always serious."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:58 pm
Lorelai nodded in sympathetic understanding. "I know how that goes. When I was little, Tom was too busy trainin' ta spend time with me, so I was left ta entertain maself. Guess that's when I started talkin' ta maself an' inanimate objects. Ma randomness developed 'round that time as well. Soon as Tom taught me how ta read, I'd spend hours at a time with ma nose buried in a book."

She smiled and waved at the cook as she followed Gaara out of the shop. "Ma compliments, chef! Ya sure know how ta make a good bowl o' ramen!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:22 pm
((I guess I'll get with the other characters xD))
Kyo shot to her original form as soon as they had reached the theatre. "Wah...?" she uttered, in shock of the sudden change. "Oh!" she pumped her fist in the air. "AHA! Orochimaru failed this time! Woo!"
Kiba blinked as his body grew to its original form. A grin spread over his face as Akamaru grew rapidly to his original size.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:36 pm
Lorelai hummed absently as she walked, silently wondering where everyone else was and what they should do now that te jutsu had finally worn off.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:08 am
Ino and Sakura stood face to face, when their bodies began stretching and changing. Soon enough, they are their original forms. They both smile in relief as their look at their bodies.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas