Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:31 pm
Alucard stopped barking and looked at Gengi.."Alucard?"....Baku glared at Gengi.. "What did you say to him?"..She pulled a black leash out of her coat and fastened it to Alucard's choker..As Alucard continued to pull on his restraint, the metal cross dangling from his choker glowed red..He instantly sat next to Baku, his barking subsided as well..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:53 pm
soccergrl67
Alucard stopped barking and looked at Gengi.."Alucard?"....Baku glared at Gengi.. "What did you say to him?"..She pulled a black leash out of her coat and fastened it to Alucard's choker..As Alucard continued to pull on his restraint, the metal cross dangling from his choker glowed red..He instantly sat next to Baku, his barking subsided as well..

seeing that the stranger was unresponsive , she jumps out of the tree and walks toward the little garden and sits comfortablely on the grass and picks a rose from a bush

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:06 pm
looks behind her and watches as BAKU scolds at the other girl in such rage . " I wonder what they are fighting about...." she mutters to her self.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Baku looks at Vivian as she muttered to herself.."We are not fighting, I was just wondering what he said to my wolf."..She looked at Gengi, still in wolf form.."Oh, and by the way that stranger does have a name..It's Crimson."...Baku walked back a couple of feet, then sat down with Alucard at her side..Her eyes glowed red as the Hellsing seal appeared in blood on the ground..She sat in complete stillness, her eyes closed, legs crossed..  

TheScarletDawn

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:37 pm
She looked at the ground " i apologize, he didn't tell me his name. sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:51 pm
"I told him he's demeaning all wolves by acting like a common mut." Gengi said to Baku. "Oh and new girl im not[ girl I AM A GUY"  

HelsRaven

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:55 pm
Gengi transformed back into his human form and teleported behind Vivan.

"Do I look like a Girl now."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:26 am
"oh im am so sorry." she bows her head. All this tension builds ups and Vivian can no longer stand it. In front of their eyes she transforms in a midnight black cat again, and runs up the same tree and sits in the shadows unseen.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:44 am
"Really a if your going to use a small house cat form your going to have trouble from the monsters that live around here" Gengi said to Vivian.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 am
Vivian looked at him " I can take care of myself, I have been ever since I've been alone all of years of being a vampire, being a vampire you have to learn to become invisble from un welcoming eyes." she said and transformed back into her vampire form and walked off toward a little meadow and layed down staring a the stars ." this is peaceful and quiet." she smiled and stared into the sky.

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:30 pm
Baku's eyes remained closed, but Alucard stood up and resumed barking at the cat. "Unless you want my wolf from hell to come and rip you apart, I suggest you stop using that cat form..And Gengi's right, you won't survive here if you use that form.."..Baku opened her blood red eyes and looked at Gengi. "Alucard is not acting like a common mut, he's a purebred Hell Wolf..And he only barks at things/people he doesn't trust or thinks it's going to hurt me.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:32 pm
Vivian frowns at baku. " I was born like this, and i can out run anything, thats why i servived all these years. " she climbs higher in to the tree and stays away from baku and the guy as possible. Looks like im alone in this world.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:40 pm
"You're only as alone as you choose to be...Oh, by the way, I would love to see you outrun any of the specially trained vampire hunters/priests...it took Crimson, Gengi, Alucard and I to take down one of them."....Baku looks at Vivian with a look of disgust on her face...Alucard barks louder, snarling showing his fangs..."It seems that you cannot be trusted, so good luck finding allies.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 pm
SexyXVampiressXGoth
Vivian frowns at baku. " I was born like this, and i can out run anything, thats why i servived all these years. " she climbs higher in to the tree and stays away from baku and the guy as possible. Looks like im alone in this world.

"So ignorant there are things that can see beyond our powers and are quite a bit faster than you and could kill you before you blinked." Gengi said

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:21 pm
"We are the shaken, we are the monsters, believe what you see.." Baku recited the words from a song she once heard..Alucard sat next to Baku in her seal of blood, still snarling at Vivian, fangs still exposed..  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games