Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brocksvulpix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:03 pm
put away your toy and fight a real vampire  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:59 pm
*stops and turns to face you*
choose your weapon and i will fight you
*thinks to self: wow, someone who is willing to fight me. i wonder if he knows i'm a vampire AND a wolf.*  

dratina92

Brocksvulpix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:36 pm
User Image xd lol dont shout your thoughts youngling i need no human wepons but they are fun*muttering a word and a silver rapier huvers in fromt of him* I wonder how do you defeat a sword with no wielder twisted come show me your power hybrid damon * rapiers circles one way and he moves another* try to break it if you want but breaking something brought out of the arts isnt the same as those flimsy human toys.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:52 pm
User Image
don't ya know? i wield a sword that i made myself. aclaymore made of a full wolf demon's tooth. *lifts sword up and let's the moonlight shine off of it and into yours. and swiftly attacks you. then returns to stand on the statue* and thanx to my three sources of strength (vampire, wolf demon, and human) i can wield this sword (which is 643 Lbs.) with one hand. so, you ready little vampire? *snikers demonishley as my hair turns to silver and my eyes turn to crimson*
User Image  

dratina92

Brocksvulpix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 pm
*puts hands outand an exact copy of your sword forms in his hand* depends are you *releases a rapid flurry of check cuts and counter slashes in perfect balanve alowing no opening for counters with out becoming a scewerd fool*come now pay attention hate to ruin such a pretty face  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:48 pm
*doges and defends self* well your the one who will have to pay attention when the full moon comes out and it's red, cause my wolf form is unstopable *does a front flip and lands be hind you and starts attacking*  

dratina92

Brocksvulpix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:32 pm
*the two matching blades meet as the rapier pierces your heart*i told you pay atention and dont count on the moon * a black shadow blocks out the moon leaviing only a trace of light*now if you dont give in il use this swords power namly it will absorb you energies and become terrestial well it will do that any ways if you die from its wound you see its a cursed vorpal blade so it craves any form it can have so it can start decatating things... im not asking for submitance i offer an alliance i can teach you some magic and you can teach me of this world until i have an answer this thing will be attached to you i can only hold it so long it is a magical wepon after all meet me in my tower off the main room youll see traces of darkness around a painting walk through it *the shadows melt away and only the pain reamins of the rapier it pulses rythmicly it will not leave but at the same time the sword in front of you drops to the floor an exactcopy of your own* (meet me in my room in the castle)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:44 pm
*stands there while the cut made by the rapier heals* only a wooden stake can kill me *disappears to my room for a drink of blood before i head to Brocksvulpix's room. taking a word just in case*  

dratina92

Riley Darkheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Teagan enters feeling unbelievably bored...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:54 am
-says gracefully- ah my favorite place the garden of death -smells the fresh air of flowers and lets it go and closes her eyes-  

Illusional Reality

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Blaise inhales calmly though the human form of breathing was such a hassle. Death hung in the air as she looks up at the moon and mutters sarcastically and tauntingly as the two's battle ends.

"Niave souls, i almost feel sorry for them."

She smiles as she softly sits among the garden statues as if she were just another statue among the death as she gently weaves a passion charms and encanting several pestering and painful jinxs as she senses the auras around her.

"The moon may be against her but he is the one that will be submitting to his own pain. To conquer all others and make them submit will be his wrong doing at a hybrids bite."

She smiles and quietly laughs manically.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:12 am
darkness appears out of the mist chuckleing at blaise ooking at statues and mistook her for human"hello there human you are so far away from home must be scary to be away from those you love and in a land where the loving lord forgot"he said with a smile on his face carrying the bible wich he adores  

vampiredracula911

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:26 pm
She looks at Darkness ands glares. Slowly she closes her eyes and stops breathing and wills her heartbeat to stop. when she reopened her eyes they were a deep black.

"A human, really. Then my shifting is really that good. No wonder so many pitifull slugs fell for so many times before with these." slowly she raises the passion charm, knowing it wouldn't work, since she didn't create it for him.
"You obviously don't understand." she smiled at his confused face as she directs the charm towards her victim and sure enough all of the fun had just began.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:09 pm
i wouldnt do that if i were you  

Serenity Aurora Tepez

Dark Rose Bella

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:03 am
*bella sighs "such pitiful sights weak vampires i see few strong ones"a small dog white fur fangs and red eyes walks in growls at the gathering "down girl"the dog hesitates but sits at bellas feet fights with vampires v.s. the gifted not quite fair fights are they  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff