Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:32 am
“Good. Search Marish’s corpse. You’ll know it if you see it. This is a level zero directive.”

“What? What are y—”

“Agent Oregon, confirm your directives.”

He sighed. “Roger that, command.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 am
kat stared at the ground past zachs shoulder. her eyes tortured  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 am
"dont do it girl..you wont win" Bane said, he turned and faced Rena, "she wont win..dont" He thought. He moved toward her with his hand on his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:37 am
rena growled at him, "i can win. dont tell me what to do!" rena attacked him fangs out, she tackled zach down biteing into his neck and pulling  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:42 am
Before she touched him, he disappeared into the earth, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:44 am
Bane walked up to her and grabbed her in his cloak, it wrapped around her and held her still, "he's a demi god..your not going to win, you would have to be like me to even both trying, im the Immortal King so fighting him is fun, but you..you'll just get killed" He said, he stared at her..she was very beautiful.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:47 am
He came out by Marish, and knelt by her, hands gliding over her form. “Why would command send me on a useless quest? Something has to be here!”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:53 am
rena struggled away from his cloak, "hes hunting and killing in my land!!!! he must pay" rena tryed to pull away

kat was left alone. she looked around scaredly, before anyone could notice her she was running, kat was to scared to stay in the open she would hide and wait for zach to return for her...if he did..  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:14 pm
"he is doing his job i guess...but dont fight him, your not strong enough" Bane said seriously. He didnt want anyone else to die right now. He saw Kat run but didnt go after her...she would be fine..he hoped. "what is your name Vamp?" Bane asked Rena  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:35 pm
"rena,hunter, rouge" rena said icely and she pulled against his grip more"let me go..."

kat hid in a tree again, she felt more safe hidden  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:59 pm
Bane shook his head, "im not releasing you till i know your not going to attack Zach..i dont want to see you die" He said to Rena, "Also do you know who i am?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 pm
((Mitch-dono! you sicko! Thats my dead body for heaven's sake!))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:50 pm
(*laughs*)
rena shook her head  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:20 pm
((...))

((Technically, my character's name is 'Anai'.))

((...maybe he's a necrophiliac...))

Anai growled. “Ugh…” Then he felt something, along the left side of her stomach. He raised her shirt, only enough to see what it was. A small, black square stood out against her skin. He chuckled. “I don’t think she knew she even had a tracker on her… I sure didn’t know…” He quickly took it off. “I’ll bet this was important, otherwise it wouldn’t be a level zero…”  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:51 pm
kat whimpered, she curled up tighter, crawling up the tree she hid, 'why did zach suddenly leave me...' tears fell down her cheeks  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff