Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:20 am

"I guess..." Matthew shrugged. and swollowed what was in his mouth. He skipped over to her and kissed her cheek lightly. "Your cuter.." He then skipped down the stairs, tripping over his feet he flew down the stairs landing on his butt. "Ow..." he whisperd between shoving carrots in his mouth.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:22 am

Cassidy stared after him. "Hyper much?" She asked laughing. "I think you need to calm down a bit!" She exclaimed through giggles.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:28 am

Matthew giggled rolling around on the floor with hsi carrots. "Twhehehehe. " He sat up and swollowed runnign at Cassidy he pinned her to the stairs and kissed her lightly. "Well...It's a bit harder then that.,"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:30 am

Cassidy laughed and kissed him back. "Oh? How's it hard?" She asked curiously as she continued to giggle at his current mood. "Though you are incredibly cute" She noted

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:32 am

matthew accidently ran into a door.."Ow.." He wailed as he clutched his face. "Carrots...hyper active treats..I'm not supposed ot have so many.." he smiled and ran awya with the bag in hand. To the back he slipped into the pool and hid, munching on his carrots at the bottom of the pool..
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:36 am

Cassidy sighed. "Fine. Leave me." She sulked and went upstairs flopping onto the bed and picking up a magazine and began flipping through it, not really reading. Just waiting for her fiancee to calm down. She smiled at the thought of fiancee. She tossed the magazine aside and hugged herself, smiling widely.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 am

Matthew looked up and flew into her window, soaking wet. He smiled and threw the empty bag of carrots in the trash. Pouting he shook his head, water dripping onto Cassidy."Opps." He said sarcasticly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:40 am

"What?!" She asked, sighing softly as she wiped the water off her. "Why are you pouting?" She frowned and crossed her arms.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:47 am

"The carrots are all gone.." He sighed. "Oh well your better anyways.." Matthew smiled and danced over to her.. "Wet hug.." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:52 am

"You poor thing" She said sarcastically. "And good answer!" She giggled and hugged him back. "Oh well. I'm all wet" She stuck her tongue out making a face.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 am

Matthew smiled and grabbed her tounge with his fingers. He smiled. "Tempting me..But I'll be have.." he smield and hugged her tightly. "Twdadadedadade.." He sang.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:08 am

Cassidy raised her eyebrow and looked at him with a confused expression on her face. She really didn't know weither to laugh or be frightened. "Note to self, no more carrots." She giggled. "Tempting you how? Behaving is over rated." She noted.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:11 am

Matthew smiled and let go of her toung he gently licked it before it went back in her mouth. "Much better then carrots.." he whisperd as he laid her down and put his head on her stomace.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:18 am

Cassidy shuddered softly, grinning. "I'm glad." She whispered back, gently running her hand through his hair as he laid on her stomach. She bit her lip gently and looked at him lovingly.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:23 am

Matthew smiled at her. Growling lightly. "Do you like playing with ym hair...I think I'll shave my head now..." He said as he turned to face her. Jordan burst in.
"Allow me to help.."Jordan pulled Matthew by the hair and flung him agains't the door..
Matthew lundged at Jordan and pushed him to the ground. He started to punch Jordan in the face. Screaming. "LEAVE ME AND MY FIENCE ALONE NOW! BEFORE I KILL YOU DRAGON STYLE!!"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games