Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:58 pm
Get better soon, Blu 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:08 pm
Atma311
Get better soon, Blu 3nodding
Thanks Nick, I think yesterday was my worst day, so I think I see the clearing up ahead. 3nodding  

blukattt
Crew

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:58 pm
blukattt
Jameta
...Who ever thinks real skin, no matter what type, is in fashion needs to be shot and skinned themselves. Honestly, fake fur is much nicer and more sanitary. Doesn't stink.
sweatdrop Ummm, I don't know; I'm still a metal head, and I love my leather jacket...but fur? At least the "neanderthals" would hold rituals devoted to praising the animal that not only gave them the fur to survive, but also the food, bones for tools, etc.

Nowadays they just take the fur and leave everything else to rot...at least Nature will see to it to make the best out of what's left. I'm sure hunters like that think "Gee, I'll just leave the rest out here for other animals"...as if they're doing a favor for Nature. stressed A$$holes; it's no wonder I don't hunt anymore.

Sorry if I haven't been on much; I'm tre sick, and I still have to work, so it takes all my concentration to do it. sweatdrop
Sory, I wasn't thinking about leather, which is totally different. That's using every part of the cow, which we also need to do if we decide to eat animals- use up everything (except maybe the brain, because that has weird stuff in it). Don't let anything go to waist.

And the flies will get to the carcus before any animal does. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:12 pm
Hey all, I'm sneakin on real quick -- no ones home ^__^

Really nice story..

My car broke down today on the highway. I turned it off for a few minutes, and then restarted it. to my astonishment, it worked. So I pulled into the school parking lot and went back to class.

Scool eventually ended, and I went out to my car. While walking I saw this little boy, he couldn't be any older than 7 or 8 years old. He lives in a small house by the parking lot. The owners refused to sell it when the school wanted to buy the land for a bigger parking lot. Anyway, I started the car and it made the most odd noise. The little boy looks at me and says "You need oil in it". So I got the oil from the trunk and tried to open the hood, but I didn't know how. The little boy points forwards and says "It's there." without even looking. So I pressed the button, but I still could not open it. An older woman who spoke like she had smoken many a cigarette in her more prime years came out, and told me to feel around for a lip in the front of the car. She pointed, and it was right where she pointed. I opened it up, checked the dipstick, and the oil was low, so I filled it.

I drove home, but on the way I stopped at an intersection. I couldn't figure out what this odd thumping noise was. Two young teenagers tapped on my window and told me I had a flat tire. That's what the sound was. I thanked him and continued driving home.

I just thought it was a neat story showing that you can find the nicest people in the most odd situations.

Quadadiddle
Crew

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:22 pm
and those worried about the movie URL I posted -- it would be wise to rely on your eyes when viewing things from PETA.. they tend to.. exaggerate things.. it's still real and harmful, but yeah, just be careful with what you believe.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:49 pm
Oh,a nd thank you very much, Atma, for the piece. Sorry about not getting to it till now. sweatdrop Now, it's said to be done by "unique". Is this the same as anonymous, or is it a person/group?  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:29 pm
Jameta
Oh,a nd thank you very much, Atma, for the piece. Sorry about not getting to it till now. sweatdrop Now, it's said to be done by "unique". Is this the same as anonymous, or is it a person/group?

Actually, that poem had the word "unique" written along the edge of the poem about 4 other times, but i vut that out since it had no relevence. I'm not sure who wrote it, but I think "unique" was a writer's name the poet used... or maybe a Pagan name.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:28 pm
Atma311
Jameta

Actually, that poem had the word "unique" written along the edge of the poem about 4 other times, but i vut that out since it had no relevence. I'm not sure who wrote it, but I think "unique" was a writer's name the poet used... or maybe a Pagan name.
Do you remember where you go it?  

Jameta
Captain

Elven Prince CJ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:06 pm
i here by call this guild officially dead. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:07 pm
Labtech CJ
i here by call this guild officially dead. User Image

You got that right everybody seems dead anyway...  

Rakei

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:14 pm
Nah. We're just lazy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:03 am
User Image

I swear if one more person asks me if my pentacle is the Jewish symbol, I'm going to give them an answer similar to that blaugh  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Akwila

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:30 am
Atma311
User Image

I swear if one more person asks me if my pentacle is the Jewish symbol, I'm going to give them an answer similar to that blaugh
lol, ppl think mines satanist  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:38 am
OMG the most ******** up thing happend to me tonight,: im at a youth lockin and the local teen center right now, and bout 3 hours ago some black drunk guy jumps the back fence and breaks into the building with a ******** nife, what the helll, this is a ******** military base, s**t like this dont happen, it scare dthe ******** out of very one. but then i gets scarier, the knife wielding lunatic goes after a gril! but then tim (a popular guy around now) pushes her out of the way, and takes the brunt of the attack, thank fully the a** was too drunk to hold a knife, and dropped it, and 'fell' on tim (whos 5'4'' and 110lbs) and started choking him, the police came in littlerally 4 seconds and shocked the hell out of him, not like "SURPRISE!!!" shock, tazer shock. they hauld his crippled a** out, and rushed tim into an ambulence, hes fine now, just shaken, and the gril he saved is very very thankful. so ya, just decided to put this here  

Akwila

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:52 am
akwila
OMG the most ******** up thing happend to me tonight,: im at a youth lockin and the local teen center right now, and bout 3 hours ago some black drunk guy jumps the back fence and breaks into the building with a ******** nife, what the helll, this is a ******** military base, s**t like this dont happen, it scare dthe ******** out of very one. but then i gets scarier, the knife wielding lunatic goes after a gril! but then tim (a popular guy around now) pushes her out of the way, and takes the brunt of the attack, thank fully the a** was too drunk to hold a knife, and dropped it, and 'fell' on tim (whos 5'4'' and 110lbs) and started choking him, the police came in littlerally 4 seconds and shocked the hell out of him, not like "SURPRISE!!!" shock, tazer shock. they hauld his crippled a** out, and rushed tim into an ambulence, hes fine now, just shaken, and the gril he saved is very very thankful. so ya, just decided to put this here

Whoa. Well, Tim should have a new girlfriend now... if he isn't scared as heck to date someone with such a crazy ex-boyfriend (I'm really just making educated guessed). It's kinda romantic in a sad way. I like to think I have to courage (and stupidity?) to risk my life for someone else.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games