Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:19 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
He quickly bent down, got her grip off from his leg, and then cradled her in his arms. He then lifted her up and gently put her on the large bed. "Come on Ifuuki..." He had was holding one of her hands, while his other hand was touching her cheek. "Please Ifuuki, please stay with me." He saw that she stopped foaming in the mouth, but it was evident that she was struggling with her eye.

The Sharingan was not formed properly, yet it was somewhat trying to 'force' itself out. It seemed that Ifuuki was going to make it, but then the Sharingan just formed in a flash. What the? Kenji don't look!! But it was too late, Kenji looked, then his head began to thunder.

Kenji fell off the bed, on his knees, he clutched his head. "No... no... NO!!!" Images went through his head, horrors, nightmares and the images of destruction. His Ryuuringan 'flickered' to life, forming in his eyes. When it did so, the pain was gone. "What the hell?" Rai? You ok? No, that was excruciating. What was that? It was her Sharingan.

Kenji went back up, and she was still fighting the 'invisible force' that is within her. She needs to stop, before her whole body goes haywire. I know Kenji's mind raced. He knows that he can't use a sleeping Genjutsu, she can't be affected by any form of it. What else? Medical Ninjustu? His knowledge is limited. But... I got it!!

He layed his hands on her, one on her chest, the other on her forehead. He closed his eyes and concentrated. "This has to work..." Kenji, you never tried this before. I know. His hands glowed with green, healing chakra... "Come on..."

A hand attendant ran in, she must have heard the scream. When she saw Ifuuki shuddering on the bed, she ran off, most likey to fetch Matsuda. Kenji had seconds before a very angry clan boss would be towering over him. Ifuuki's eye continued to dialate in and out. Her back arched several times and blood started dripping out her mouth.
"Ifuuki, come on, please..." He intensified the jutsu, the chakra going dark green. "I have to get her to relax, other wise..." He let it hanf, though he was just talking to himself. "Come on... Please Ifuuki, you have to hold on..."

Ifuuki's body suddenly relaxed. the sharingan faded away as her eyes rolled up to the top of her head.
"Brother?" she said, spitting blood. She must have bit her tougne.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Matsuda boomed as she charged in.
Kenji turned around, his eyes serious. It was a suicidal thing, 'looking into the eye of the tiger'. But what can he do? "Nothing. Just a chest ache." He turned back to Ifuuki and had a cloth in his hand. He gently wiped the blood off her lips.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:19 pm

Mai was almost to the huge wall of wood when something crashed through the trees. A large white and red mass landed heavly in front of them. Mai recognised it immediately.
"MOKIBA-SAN!!!" she screamed and ran to the crane's side.
"I...I'm fine...you must...help...Sabu-san..." he squaked out. He closed his eyes, but continued his labored breathing.
Mai's face was filled with wild fury. "Genins! Watch Mokiba-san! Ganeni and you, come with me! We need to get up there!" She sprinted toward the wall.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:23 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Mai was almost to the huge wall of wood when something crashed through the trees. A large white and red mass landed heavly in front of them. Mai recognised it immediately.
"MOKIBA-SAN!!!" she screamed and ran to the crane's side.
"I...I'm fine...you must...help...Sabu-san..." he squaked out. He closed his eyes, but continued his labored breathing.
Mai's face was filled with wild fury. "Genins! Watch Mokiba-san! Ganeni and you, come with me! We need to get up there!" She sprinted toward the wall.

"Gotcha" He replied as he sprinted towards the wall. Ganeni grew small pointy bones out of his knuckles. Just incase something happens.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:26 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
He quickly bent down, got her grip off from his leg, and then cradled her in his arms. He then lifted her up and gently put her on the large bed. "Come on Ifuuki..." He had was holding one of her hands, while his other hand was touching her cheek. "Please Ifuuki, please stay with me." He saw that she stopped foaming in the mouth, but it was evident that she was struggling with her eye.

The Sharingan was not formed properly, yet it was somewhat trying to 'force' itself out. It seemed that Ifuuki was going to make it, but then the Sharingan just formed in a flash. What the? Kenji don't look!! But it was too late, Kenji looked, then his head began to thunder.

Kenji fell off the bed, on his knees, he clutched his head. "No... no... NO!!!" Images went through his head, horrors, nightmares and the images of destruction. His Ryuuringan 'flickered' to life, forming in his eyes. When it did so, the pain was gone. "What the hell?" Rai? You ok? No, that was excruciating. What was that? It was her Sharingan.

Kenji went back up, and she was still fighting the 'invisible force' that is within her. She needs to stop, before her whole body goes haywire. I know Kenji's mind raced. He knows that he can't use a sleeping Genjutsu, she can't be affected by any form of it. What else? Medical Ninjustu? His knowledge is limited. But... I got it!!

He layed his hands on her, one on her chest, the other on her forehead. He closed his eyes and concentrated. "This has to work..." Kenji, you never tried this before. I know. His hands glowed with green, healing chakra... "Come on..."

A hand attendant ran in, she must have heard the scream. When she saw Ifuuki shuddering on the bed, she ran off, most likey to fetch Matsuda. Kenji had seconds before a very angry clan boss would be towering over him. Ifuuki's eye continued to dialate in and out. Her back arched several times and blood started dripping out her mouth.
"Ifuuki, come on, please..." He intensified the jutsu, the chakra going dark green. "I have to get her to relax, other wise..." He let it hanf, though he was just talking to himself. "Come on... Please Ifuuki, you have to hold on..."

Ifuuki's body suddenly relaxed. the sharingan faded away as her eyes rolled up to the top of her head.
"Brother?" she said, spitting blood. She must have bit her tougne.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Matsuda boomed as she charged in.
Kenji turned around, his eyes serious. It was a suicidal thing, 'looking into the eye of the tiger'. But what can he do? "Nothing. Just a chest ache." He turned back to Ifuuki and had a cloth in his hand. He gently wiped the blood off her lips.

"Don't give me that!" Matsuda replied. She pushed Kenji aside and looked a Ifuuki.
Ifuuki smiled at her and unsteadily focused her eyes on her face. "Baa-san...I found brother..he saved me...he is right here...." she almost whispered.
Matsuda's brow furrowed. "She hasn't called me grandmother since...." Her voice cracked. It took a second for everyone in the room to realize, after over 900 years of existence, for the first time ever, the Boss of the Kabuku Clan was crying!

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:29 pm

Huh? She's crying... but why? Rai was silent, he had no answer.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:32 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Eiju knew something was following him. He couldn't hear or see the b*****d, not even a smell or charka signature, but after being a ninja, and at his level for so long, you got a gut, sixth sense. His hair was standing on end and he couldn't shake the feeling of another's..presence, overlapping his own, just barely. Enough of this Eiju thought as he preformed the release seal to unlock his seal induced Mangetsugans. They formed as markings encircled the skin around his eyes, allowing him to access the KG that he lost when Raith pulled out his old eyes. He took in all the reflections at once. It was better than the 360 view the Bakyugans gave because not only de he see evering around him, but he did so all at once, it wasn't like normal vision in 360, having to find everything, he just 'saw' it all at once. The light, chraka, sound and other forms of refelctions and energy suddenly became his vision, he knew were everything was at once. Clever b*****d he thought as he flicked his wrist and shurkins and kuani came out into his hands and inbetween his fingers.

He whirled around and threw them all with master marksmen percision, landing so that they incompased the being he saw in the mangetsugans that he couldn't before. "Don't move onless you want to be turned into slabs of meat." He said, he knew, though they weren't visable, that tiny strings were interwoven between all the shurkins and kuani. they were sharper than any steel, harder to cut that any object, trappers razor wire, metal country specialty. "Now who the hell are you?"

The question is...who are you? a disembodied voice came from the figure. The firgure's features were hard to make out, as if one was looking at him in low light, even though it was fully day now.
You can set off your silly trap if you want, it will do you no good. the figure added.
"You see, that's the problem, I'd rather not," Eiju said as he studied the being with his mangetsugans. "I don't want a pile of meat I want anwsers, like why your following me, besides, this makes a better fence than trap."
(the wires go overhead too)

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:38 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro

Matsuda turned and faced Kenji. He face showed no signs of tears, she must have reabsorbed them. "I..am satisfied for now." She shoved a crest in Kenji's hand. "This crest is the seal of the Kabuku clan. In our eyes you two are married. Take her. She will outlive you and I shall have her then." She began to walk out but stopped at the door. "Oh. Take Kisei and Oneni with you. They are worthless to me." She exited and her sevants rushed out behind her.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:40 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Eiju knew something was following him. He couldn't hear or see the b*****d, not even a smell or charka signature, but after being a ninja, and at his level for so long, you got a gut, sixth sense. His hair was standing on end and he couldn't shake the feeling of another's..presence, overlapping his own, just barely. Enough of this Eiju thought as he preformed the release seal to unlock his seal induced Mangetsugans. They formed as markings encircled the skin around his eyes, allowing him to access the KG that he lost when Raith pulled out his old eyes. He took in all the reflections at once. It was better than the 360 view the Bakyugans gave because not only de he see evering around him, but he did so all at once, it wasn't like normal vision in 360, having to find everything, he just 'saw' it all at once. The light, chraka, sound and other forms of refelctions and energy suddenly became his vision, he knew were everything was at once. Clever b*****d he thought as he flicked his wrist and shurkins and kuani came out into his hands and inbetween his fingers.

He whirled around and threw them all with master marksmen percision, landing so that they incompased the being he saw in the mangetsugans that he couldn't before. "Don't move onless you want to be turned into slabs of meat." He said, he knew, though they weren't visable, that tiny strings were interwoven between all the shurkins and kuani. they were sharper than any steel, harder to cut that any object, trappers razor wire, metal country specialty. "Now who the hell are you?"

The question is...who are you? a disembodied voice came from the figure. The firgure's features were hard to make out, as if one was looking at him in low light, even though it was fully day now.
You can set off your silly trap if you want, it will do you no good. the figure added.
"You see, that's the problem, I'd rather not," Eiju said as he studied the being with his mangetsugans. "I don't want a pile of meat I want anwsers, like why your following me, besides, this makes a better fence than trap."

The figure tlited its head. You were spying on my village. Why would I not follow you?
He seemed to float toward Eiju and passed right though his wire trap unharmed. Why are you here?

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:45 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

The figure tlited its head. You were spying on my village. Why would I not follow you?
He seemed to float toward Eiju and passed right though his wire trap unharmed. Why are you here?
s**t was the one thing that went through Eiju's head as the being went strait through his wires. Phasing? No, and not many can use shadows besides Toas.... Then he anwsered the things question as his hand crept toward the two swords at his side, one in a white sheath and another in black. "I'm watching an investment, to make sure I get my end of a very important deal."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:50 pm

liz_bliz
s**t was the one thing that went through Eiju's head as the being went strait through his wires. Phasing? No, and not many can use shadows besides Toas.... Then he anwsered the things question as his hands crept toward the two swords at his side, one in a white sheath and another in black. "I'm watching an investment, to make sure I get my end of a very important deal."

The figure crossed it's arms. You're after Ifuuki-san eh? If the figure was worried about Eiju's swords, it didn't show it.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:51 pm

Rio had made his way into the wood barrier and made his way to the place he saw the most damage had been done. He dropped out of the trees and saw Sabu and Shinji on the ground, automatically running to Sabu and said, "Sabu! Damn, I was too late". He checked Sabu's vitals Alive, barely..I have to get him and Shinji out of here quickly, but I feel someone else here.

"Show yourself you b*****d!" Rio cried out as his hand made its way to his large weapon wrapped in cloth...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:54 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Matsuda turned and faced Kenji. He face showed no signs of tears, she must have reabsorbed them. "I..am satisfied for now." She shoved a crest in Kenji's hand. "This crest is the seal of the Kabuku clan. In our eyes you two are married. Take her. She will outlive you and I shall have her then." She began to walk out but stopped at the door. "Oh. Take Kisei and Oneni with you. They are worthless to me." She exited and her sevants rushed out behind her.
Whoa.. He looked down on the crest that was in his hands. And we have to take the two guys that we fought. Yeah, I know. He then knelt next to Ifuuki and then tried to call to her. "Ifuuki, are you there? Please answer.." He waved the seal at her, hoping it will bring her out.

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:55 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
s**t was the one thing that went through Eiju's head as the being went strait through his wires. Phasing? No, and not many can use shadows besides Toas.... Then he anwsered the things question as his hands crept toward the two swords at his side, one in a white sheath and another in black. "I'm watching an investment, to make sure I get my end of a very important deal."

The figure crossed it's arms. You're after Ifuuki-san eh? If the figure was worried about Eiju's swords, it didn't show it.
"Maybe," Eiju said as his eyebrow raised at the fact that this ting alrady knew who he was after. "What's it too you, it's not like I'm gonna try and kill her, I just require her services."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:56 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Whoa.. He looked down on the crest that was in his hands. And we have to take the two guys that we fought. Yeah, I know. He then knelt next to Ifuuki and then tried to call to her. "Ifuuki, are you there? Please answer.." He waved the seal at her, hoping it will bring her out.

"Brother..." Ifuuki mumbled, "Baa-san...she smiled at me..." She then stared off into space, her eyes unfocused.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:58 pm

liz_bliz
Rio had made his way into the wood barrier and made his way to the place he saw the most damage had been done. He dropped out of the trees and saw Sabu and Shinji on the ground, automatically running to Sabu and said, "Sabu! Damn, I was too late". He checked Sabu's vitals Alive, barely..I have to get him and Shinji out of here quickly, but I feel someone else here.

"Show yourself you b*****d!" Rio cried out as his hand made its way to his large weapon wrapped in cloth...

Kouya dropped down from the sky a few yards form Rio. "Tsk. Another? Are you after Chobimitsu as well?" he asked. He had a scroll in one hand.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games