Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:37 am
Yeap! That's me, Silly Hypno as usual. he-he Thanx Jade, so yer telling me that even the song is in japanese, it also has english lyrics too? Still, that only answered question one but I still have question 2 pending. I had no idea about the song's name that's why I said "is supposedly called". Poor Miken-chan though, I left her baffled...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:10 pm
hypnocrown
Yeap! That's me, Silly Hypno as usual. he-he Thanx Jade, so yer telling me that even the song is in japanese, it also has english lyrics too?

Yes!
hypnocrown

Still, that only answered question one but I still have question 2 pending. I had no idea about the song's name that's why I said "is supposedly called". Poor Miken-chan though, I left her baffled...

Hmm..question 2 let's see now. If my memory serves me right, Tactics was used in the Kyoto Arc. But I could be wrong. I don't know exactly until what specific episode though.
whee

LustrousJade

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:48 pm
Thanx Jade, maybe someone else knows but for now I gotta new question of the week.

Question of the week!

Which ending song comes after "Tactics" by "The Yellow Monkey" in the TV series?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:54 pm
hypnocrown
Thanx Jade, maybe someone else knows but for now I gotta new question of the week.

Question of the week!

Which ending song comes after "Tactics" by "The Yellow Monkey" in the TV series?

sadly I was bnever able to hear or the the ending themes because I watched it on cartoon network and they cut it off.  

Wolf of Mibu

Cori Himura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:16 pm
hypnocrown

Question of the week!

That would be the second one right? Namida wa Shitte iru (Tears Know) or would it be 1/2?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:20 pm
Wolf of Mibu
hypnocrown

Question of the week!

sadly I was bnever able to hear or the the ending themes because I watched it on cartoon network and they cut it off.

same here!  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:29 pm
watchdawg77
Wolf of Mibu
hypnocrown

Question of the week!

same here!

cartoon network sucks! but I love their shows. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:30 pm
Sigh...Cartoon Network kills things though. Hopefully Kenshin will show again I doubt it sinc ethe ratings were so bad the second time that it only aired for about four episodes. Haha!  

Miwaslover

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:40 pm
Cori Himura
That would be the second one right? Namida wa Shitte iru (Tears Know) or would it be 1/2?

I think 1/2 is an opening song. But Namida is a good guess, not entirely sure though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:34 am
Miwaslover
Sigh...Cartoon Network kills things though. Hopefully Kenshin will show again I doubt it sinc ethe ratings were so bad the second time that it only aired for about four episodes. Haha!
They should start it right from the Kyoto arc
(yet still give a 30-minute breifing of the tokyo arc before it, so new people won't get lost)
3nodding

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:29 am
Possibly. I don't know how they would pull that off. Is it ture that they cut out an episode of Dr. Gensia shows his well umm....loing cloth...((I think that is it))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:17 pm
Cori Himura
I frankly don't know if this is the correct name cuz I have only heard the theme and I can't remember if it has a name or what. *Edit* Nope, I watched the last episode that featured that song and it was when Shura (Don't know if the spelling is right) the pirate gets help from Kenshin and decides to go straight from then on. Then the next episode is when Saito first appears.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:54 pm
...I'm confuzzlebusted....
-It seems I only get sick in the summer-
stare

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:27 pm
New question of the week:

Which ending song does the episode where Saito first appears have?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:11 am
Eh....I am not so good with song and such. Need the DVD's... confused  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games