Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:16 pm
Fermeen let the others on his back and flew out of his domain. "Which way to the centaur, Princess Lalapeya?" he asked. Fermeen eyes glew. "We must wait on the earthern mage. There is a goblin we might want to see..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 am
"she lives in the town of Michee. in the northern parts of klorden, on our way we could get a water mage...."
Penndell closed his eyes, and nodded, "I know. My sister will be the queen, and well. with my advice, and the advise of all races and mages, we'll make this better. I promise." he takes Nyx's hand and leads her out side and back to te castle.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm
*She smiles then looks about*"Your a prince?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 am
"Wait..." The voice would seem familiar, like a half-remembered melody. One more figure rose from the sand, scarred and wounded, clothes and armor in peices,and also half-transparent. Yvansi."I don't have much time, so listen well. The Gods have revealed to me that on your quest, one of your numbers, I can't say whom, will betray the others, causing the death of one close to you.".  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 am
(lol, we arent in Fermeen's domain anymore... we is flying)
Fermeen looked dwon and plunged. Soona golbin viallage came into view. The only odd thing, it was flooded. "Strange," the dragon said, mostly to himself. "Tere is no water near here. I think we found our water mage Lalapeya."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 am
(Oh well... deal........)
Lalapeya nodded and jumped off fermeen before her turned into his human/drunken form. "water mage eh?"
"Verry much so, right now I am running the country while my sister is away trying to fin people that will help her on a quest for the likfe of her lover." Penndell smiled, "come, I will have some one arrange a room for you." he ushered Nyx into a library, "Food, drink?" he asked being polite. pooring him self a glass of apple cider.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:25 am
As the rest got off the dragon, teh familiar robes and staff formed as the human mage made himslef apparant. "Now," he began, taking a scone out of his pocket. "There is no water fro miles, and teh place is flooded. Very good swimming..." he finished as loud yelling was heard not far off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 pm
*Nyx looks around the library.*"I neither eat nor drink.When I do is when my powers are drain and thats not a good thing.Cause it means I can be easily killed"*She found a book*"You have a book of the ages? Mortals are not allowed to have this..."  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm
the loud yelling was getting closer, "Who or what is that?"
Penndell smiled and looked at the old book, "Ahh, that book was given to my great greatgret grandfather as a weding gift from his wife's mother, he told every one hat he was married to an angell, he died fifty years after that day, but no one knows how, or if, she died." he smiled, and and put his hand on Nyx's back, he smiled sweetly. "I've tried reading it, but I never could. I could read the wrighting, but the words moved about the page." he gestured with his hands moving them in weird directions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 pm
Fermeen smiled. "Why, goblins. What else in a goblin village?" The iold mage pulled a scone out of his pocket. "Cinnamon might as well be the ruler of teh world it's so good!"
A small goblin came running over the hill, being chased by a horde of others."No hurt Pits! Water is good for swimming! And drinking!"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 pm
Torkau sent a jet of flame, blocking the other goblins as the lone goblin approached.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:49 pm
*Nyx looks at the book.She had given it to a friend to protect it.She strokes the covers.She jumped at his touch on her back with a slight flinch.Shewas not used to being touch.She looks at him*"The words are in my kind language.This was once my book.I gave it to a friend to protect it from those that would use it power for evil"*She opens the book and looks at the writings*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 am
"Helow there you pritty goblin you!" Lalapeya said looking at the clean, and unsoiled goblin.
"Well it's protected. No one bothers to look in the unknown half of the library, let alone the oldest part of the unknown." Penndell grinned and looked at the bustleing words and images.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:52 pm
Fermeen laughed. "Pits! That is a hilarious name!" he grabbed the small goblin. "Hold on everyone! hehehe!" a large gust of wind came through, sending the other goblins a mile or so away. "Hehehe! that is one of my favorites!"
Pits stared wide eyed at the mob being thrown back. "YOU SAVE PITS! Pits repay you however!" he hugged the old mage.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 am
Torkau joins the laughter."Pits? Fermeen, we knew his father!" He offered the goblin a handshake.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff