Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:51 pm
Faust was dumbstuck-he had been taken completely off guard by the appearence of Lamia's mother and Pixel. "Good evening, madam," was all he could say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:57 pm
"Evening, Faust." Inana said and gave a brief smile. She had nothing against him, in fact she thoght he was a sweet young lad, but she had a bone to pick with Lamia, or at least they needed ot have a talk.
"come on."
she turned and headed out the shop, and Lamia was forced to follow. she let go of Faust's hands and mouthed 'sorry' to him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:07 pm
Faust waved good-bye sadly. "See you at school," he called out at the shop doors closed. When they had gone he lowered his head and sighed.

-----------

At the lake.....

"Kelp!" Moon called out again.

The water became disturbed in the distance as something approached. Kelp's head popped out of the water. "What a rare delight," he laughed. He looked at the sky and made his way towards land-soon be would be able to transform into a saytr.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:57 am
After a long time Sunako was on her room with two other vampires. She was tired of waiting on her father and he had left a note to her that he was going to be a bit late. Sunako then took her cell phone and rang two of her friends and they locked themselves in Sunako’s room. The vampires had respect to her. They would never drink her blood and they were a bit scared of her father. They were talking a bit of Fashion and cloth and then they laughed.
“So Sunako how was your first day on school” Vanessa said to Sunako with a sarcastic voice”
“Well what can I tell you a bunch of idiots? We have the b***h’s daughter then we have another girl I quite never knew her and then a new boy that I neither know and a Vampire. We have also my idiot to cousin and a lot of others. Oh and then we have a Fausty boy”
“Well that sounds like you can handle. I mean you have went threw it two times and the last time you told us you only needed some grades so you can leave Barton” Laura said smiling.
“But who is this Fausty, your not talking about the son of the guard Moon.” Vanessa said chocked.
“Well he is a bit different then others and he kind of could work well, but the Daughter of the b***h makes me look like a evil person.” Sunako sounded a bit angry and happy
“Laura I think that our friend is in love” Vanessa said cocky
“Shut up, I mean he is nice but maybe you’re right we can be a nice couple. But how will I do then” Sunako said nervous.
“It’s easy you kind of are nice to him and then if he doesn’t show you love then you can always ask us to help you and we can chase him to death” Laura said and blinked with one eye
“But enough of this is. Are you going to the nightclub tomorrow with us? It’s in a secret location and I will tell you were it is or I leave a message to your father. But it would be nice to have you with us.” Vanessa said
“We have to see first I have to pass the day tomorrow and I have to buy that awesome skirt on Durem Deport.” Sunako said and showed a magazine of Fashion and showed a Goth skirt.
“But that cost a lot and not even Gabriella could buy it.” Said Laura
“I know but if I kind of be nice tomorrow my father could buy it”
They continued to talk …………….  

Izno

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:58 am
Ailon was sitting in a classroom while her mother was on some plants and she was feeding them with some bugs that she had collected on her lunch time. He wanted to go home because he thought that everything went wrong and that he almost got a new friend and also a new friend in the guard. He sat silent for a moment and never mentioned Moon to her mother. He always thought that his mother was different from others. She was like she didn’t came from this places and it was true also. But his mother never talks about her past. He then looks at one plant and suddenly it almost bites him. Aqira walks to him and then pat the plant and give it some insects. “Ailon these plants are very special you see. Flynn asked me to take care of them because she has so much to do. This plants are called Dionaesil and they are very rare and I’m going to take care of them until she get some customer to buy them and have them at their house” Ailon looked at the plant and it was like it was alive and suddenly he see a pot moving away and started to run out of the door. “Mother that one tries to escape” He then started to follow it and grabs it. But the plant bites him and he drops it. Aqira goes to her son and then pick the pot and take the plant of quickly into a bigger one and then it calmed down a bit. “They start to move because their getting bigger and most of them are dangerous.”
Ailon looked at her mother and he was impressed of her knowledge.
“We better go and I will leave this note to the other students so they can start my class at the fountain.
She then closed her classroom and then they walked out and Aqira smiles. “I got a message from Ruby and they have closed the road so we will have to find a place to stay over the night.
Ailon knew that things haven’t been quite well there so he was a bit happy to stay in another town.
“It’s ok”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:06 am
((Welcome back!! *hugs*))

Moon's eyes narrowed at Kelp. "You better not have done anything to Lamia," she said getting straight to the point.

Kelp's eyes flared. "Lamia who? I met so many ladies over the years," he replied acting dumb.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:35 am
As Inana marched Lamia out of teh shop and headed down the road that would take them back home, Lamia glared at her.
"What on Earth was that about, mum?!" she demanded, flsuhing with anger and embarassment. "i've not done anything!"

"It's just as well I got tehr ein time that you coudn't." Inana snapped back.

"What, with Faust?"

"No - you now very well not with Faust. You were going to see Ian, weren't you?"

Lamia blinked in surprise that Inana had cottoned on, and wondered hwo on earth she had foudn out. "y-yeah..to get soem clothes."

"Come off it. you were going snooping."

Laia broke away form Inana and stood still, hands on her hips. "Yeah, so?! So what if I was - i just wnated ot ask him some stuff, tehre's nothingw orng with that."

Inana turned and sigehd irritibly. "You were snooping behind my back about the vampires. How do you expect me to feel?"

"Why do you care so much?! What do you keep hiding mum?"

Inana paused, lost for wordsa nd then folded her arms stubbornly, flicking he tail. "That's of no matter. If I tell you not to ask about certain things, i should hope that you do as you're told."

"You're not my dictator. I deserve to know. I'm not an idiot, I know i'm part vampire, and I know I'm even more of a vampire than you are nowadays. why si that? You don't tell me. you dont' tell me who my dad is or anything!"

Inana frwoned and sighed. "Let's just go home."

Lamia didn't move. "No. I want answers."

"Then I suggest that you go home." Inana said, warningly. She then sighed and ran a hand over her hair. "I'l...i'll answer your questions. Just please, let's not do this right here and now. Let's go home."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 am
Aqira saw her friend Inana and she was going to say hello when she saw that she had come in wrong time she turned a bit and stopped her son. Ailon just looked at her and then spotted the girl in his class and he then ask his mother. "Why don't we greet them" "Because they are in things that it doesn't involve us and I think they have a daughter and mother conversation." Aqira said to her son while she then looked around. "I never knew that it was hard to find a place to stay over the night. If we can't find any place, then we better ask my brother to stay over at his house. Ailon did quickly respond " NO, mother I think that uncle is busy"
Aqira did not understand her son but he was right. Her brother was always busy and in dangerous water. "We better continue to look after some place.
"We could ask Inana"
Aqira looked at her son
"We can't just ask them like that. It's not nice and they have other things to do as well. "  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:51 am
"You know very well who I'm talking about," Moon replied-trying to keep her tone of voice under control. "Faust brought her here to meet you-that much I figured out. I want to make sure you didn't.....try anything." She gripped her snow staff tightly.

The sun was disappearing none-Kelp pulled himself to shore and transformed in a saytr. "What? You jealous?" Kelp smiled. The water drops glittered.

Angered flashed in Moon's eyes. "Hell would have to freeze over before that was even a possiblity," she snapped.

Kelp frowned...... >insert violence here<

---------------------------

Faust lingered in the shop a while longer. He was worried about Lamia, and hoped that he hadn't gotten her in trouble.

When he saw the time he figured he should be getting home. He waved good-bye to Ian and Rufus and dashed home with Lamia still in his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:57 am
Lamia, apprentlu momentarily satisfied that she might get some sort of answers, sulkily headed off to the house. Inana sighed and paused as she thought she sensed soething.
She looekd around and spotted Aquira.
"Oh!" she paused and then waved. "Aquira! are you all right?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:08 am
Aqira head her name and walked to Inana " Inana it's nice too see you."
Ailon arrives behind and stand beside his mother " So was it ok to them if we stay at their house" Aqira sighed " No, I haven't asked her and I think that we should not bother them" She then looks at Inana " Sorry, but we are looking for a place to stay for only one night. The animated are attacking the island and the roads are blocked. So we can't return.
"And we can stay at her house"
Aqira look at her son
"Behave my dear you can't decide the decision of her"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:11 am
Inana found a smile on her lips at Ailon's lac of tact and Aquira's attempts to be polite.
She was relieved, it was a decent break from having to reign in Lamia for the moment.
"Really? If course you can stay with us - the house is fairly big, so you'll have lots of privacy in the spare rooms."
She nodded at Ailon "of course i'd help you two out. Just follow me, though I apologise in advance if Lamia's in somewhat of a mood."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:18 am
At the lake....

Moon dusted herself off and looked at the beaten Kelp.

Kelp moaned in pain and glanced up at her. "You know.....if I can't work I can't pay the child support," he said.

Moon raised an eyebrow. "I left you legs intact," she replied.

--------------------------------

Faust arrived at home-mother wasn't back yet. He sat his backpack down and pulled out his notebooks. His stomach growled. He took the notebooks to the kitchen and sat them on the counter. Then her proceeded to make himself a PB an J sandwich.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:21 am
"I understand" Aqira then took her crystal ball and watched Lamia in it
Ailon wanted to watch but his mother took it away and then he kinda looked at Inana "You live in a big house, that is awesome It's like the story of ..." Aqira closed his son's mouth "There is some information that you better keep yourself my dear son" She knew that it would be dangerous if Inana knows that her son knows a bit of her own past and a bit of Inanas. But she knew that her son could keep a secret. " We better then walk and I'm very greatful once again Inana. Ailon was looking on his eyepiece and looked at some information of the race that Faust was.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am
(lol moon kicks a** XD ...and I can never take Peanut buter and jelly sandwiches seriously. When I was a kid and they used to talk about it on Barney the dinosaur or seseme street i used to think it was actual 'jelly'/jello rather than jam lol
I still have to do a double take and remind myself -teehee)

Inana looked curiously at Ailon, but quickly let it slide.
"No problem."
She headed to the house. Since she had sold her old 'inherited' one, she could afford to buy anotehr or a similar size, and so they were greeted with what awas essentialy a amall mansion. the door hung open form where Lamia had hurried in and not bothered to close it, and she coudl see one fo the lights on in Lamia's room. She sighed, not looking forwards to the cat with her daughter. She had no idea what she was going to say.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff