Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:04 pm
Athanlor nodded and follwoed him, his robes swishing after him. He was a man not very suited to such situations - in hsi youth he had fought, but taht was a long time ago. he had rather hoped for a quiet life.
"are my family alright?" he asked, his brows knitted in concern.

--
Craban laughed.
"hmn, depends what you define as wrath I suppose."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:32 am
"Actually the one who wants to fight you Vence Is Pride. She says when you and her fight she's gona win. Why you ask quite simple. You take to much pride in evrey thing. You think even now as you are about to fight me that you can win. But how can you win agaisnt a Sin that all men and wemon and child are exposed to, and commit?" Latov said with a smile. "Heres the thing I maybe Immortal but I dont rely on that. No I rely on my skill as a warrior." He drew his buster sword and readied him self. "Come at me with all you got!" He shouted as he took his stance.

"Good I was hopeing youd shut up." Armli answred as he drew his blade.
"This is where you prove your immortality. Gluttony." Ayan said as she drew her blade.

---
"They are fine we got there before the gaurds. and were able to make our escape while Armli and Shar fought them." Kyrun said as he stoped. The last floor was crawling with gaurds. "How long can you hold your breath? Im going to throw a smoke screen down there. Then use wind control to expand it. You think you can hold it til we get out?"  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am
Craban twirled his daggers and crouched a little to get reayd to attack.
"Immortality only means you can't die. Not that you cannot be defeated."
His heart was hammering,however. he really wished Shar was still here: his brother would have enjoyed fighting such an opponent. He certainly wouldn't have been afraid.
he realised, with surprise, that he was alreayd missing his a*****e fo a brother. he smiled a little to hismelf. it seemed that blood was indeed thicker than water.
He suddenly uncoiled and dived for 'Gluttony', using hsi speed as his best advantage.

---

"I can hold it long enough." Athanlor said with a slight smirk of determination. "I have little choice. do it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:26 am
"Right." Kyrun lit the fuse and tossed it down. The gaurds watched as ot rolled. Stoping at the foot of one of them "Youve got to be kid---" The gaurd said before the smoke shoot out." Ready go. Kyrun said as he started to run.

Gluttony waited, then a suddun blur as he knocked Craban down. "Hahaha is that the best you can do." He said with a laugh.
"No but dodge this. Blitz screen!!" Armli shouted as he ran trowed him disapering. Gluttony smiled. and stared to lean this way and that. Then he jumped into the air with a spin landing softly. "How did you dodge that?" Armli asked.
"Being imoprtal comes with perks. I can see 100 times better then humans and 10 times better the elves. Just because my name is Gluttony dosent mean i am slow." Gluttony said with a smile.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 am
Athanlor took a deep breath, grabbed his robes so he woudln't trip over them, and ran after Kyrun. He was surprisingly swift andeasily kept up with him. He chanced a glance over his shoulder at the mass of confused gaurds and smiled. He was actually enjoying this bit of excitement.

--

Craban gaged at the strong blow and reeled backwards. he flipepd immeidtaley to his feet and in the middle of Gluttony's bragging threw several trhowing knives at him, running in for round two. he hoped the others had some sort of plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:08 am
With in minutes Kyrun had the steel gates open, and they were out. Kyrun motioned trowed the direction the others were in.

Armli and Ayan looked at each other with a nod. They both ran at him moving in a x formation. Crossing each other to confuse Gluttony. when they reached him, Armli slashed Gluttony's left side and Ayan slashed his right. with a quick spin they both stabed their blades into his chest and pulled them out.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:23 am
Craban took the hint and skidded to a duck, manging to slide under tehri X-formation and thrust up with his daggers into Gluttony's groin and stomach as he bent over form their blows. He forced the daggers up, splitting into the flesh. If it didn't kill him, it might at least displace some of his insides, or slow him down a bit.

--

Athanlor finally took a breath and nodded a thankyou to Kyrun. He soon spotted his family and joined them, embracing his wife.
"You're alright. what are you doing here?"

"The gaursda re after us too, it seems." Rahanotar said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:39 am
"Hahaha" Gluttony Laughed as he took a step back his wounds healing. "Even with out Renten you were able to pull off the Knights formation. Well I guess its my move." He smiled as he took off at great speeds Slashing Armli's arm. Armli fell with a spin. Ayan swung her blade. But it was caught. And she was sent flying back into the wall. "Dont think I forgot you." Gluttony said with a smerk. He threw his Buster blade stright at Craban. The blade cut into Craban's shoulder. Gluttony pulled at the chain. The Sword spun around. Exposing the curved teeth of the back part of the blade. With a sharp yank. The blade retrated. Pulling the teeth into Craban shoulder. Armli jumped at him while his blade retrated. Only be knocked back.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 am
"Argh!" Craban graipped onto the chain as the blade teeth dug into his shoulder, using the yanking motion to pull himslef forwards and kick Gluttony in the face. Momentarily seizing an advantage, yet disarmed of his daggers and unable to retrive them at the moment, he instead thrust his fingers into Gluttony's eyes.

"Guys! Draw n' quarter- got it?!"

[argh hope that's not godmoding sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:59 am
(No that was awsome! mrgreen )
Gluttony smiled kicking Craban off him retriveing his blade he fliped wiht a jump. "Now that was interesting. Now why dont I just en.... Why now?" He said as he stoped. He turned around sitting on the thrown was Renten. "Gluttony I told you to restrain your self." Renten said as he sat there.
"You always cut me out, right when im about to get to the good part." Gluttony complained.
"Quite your wineing you anoying pig." said anthor voice. 6 portals opened. steping out a few men and wemon.
"Why do none of listen and wait." Renten asked as he stood up.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:03 am
(ooh drama xd )

Craban thumped down and landed on his stomach, wincing. he looked up at the others ad then staggered to his feet, gripping his wound.
"What the Hell?"
He didn't thin taht things coudl get worse, but apprently they could.
Yay.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am
(Lol Yea.)
One of the ladies steped forward ready to draw her weapon. "Pride what are you doing?" Renten asked her. Pride turned around. Her body covered with tribal tattoos.
"Why dont you let me kill him here?" She asked.
"Be quite and get back here please. You too Gluttony." Renten answred. The two turned around and headed back. "Warriors im going to ask you one last time quite and go home. Live the remainder of your lives knowing you tried. Theres no need to waste your lives here." Renten said as he took a step forward.
"Why are you doing this?!" Ayan shouted.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:55 am
Craban snarled.
"Damnit you've got god's on yoru side?! What happene dot good old fashioned war?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:52 pm
Orla felt happiness and envy as she watched the elven family be reunited. It caused her memories with Conleth and her clan come to mind.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:44 pm
Having attended to his family athanlor finally noticed the centaur woman standing a little away form them. he was taken aback for a moment by her unusual beauty and his eyes instantly reste don her earring. He remebered vaugely taht that was a sign of high rank for the centaurs. His memeory was fuzzy, he had tried to research diplomatic facts for all the races, but he was sure it was of significence. He stepped forwards and offered a hand to her with a bow of his head.
"And thankyou for your assistance too my Lady."

(haha didn't now hwo one woudl address teh head of a clan, so calling her a lady will ahve to suffice sweatdrop )  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games