Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:58 pm
"such measures had to be taken to ensure your awakening it was not that we wanted to......" the Dean sterted.

"We had to, you see Apa is a very gifted person...." the Mistress continued.

"once you are gone he can absorb your powers....." the Dean added.

"we have others waiting for the ancents as well and once they have there powers we will lock them up and make sure your powers never see the light of day again." the Mistress finshed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Naberious walked up beside them "SO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF THE LAST BIT OF HOPE IN THIS WORLD?!" he blurted angrily

Father glared "Why"

Seraph appeared near Naberious, of course having no emotions "Yes..why..it sound nteresting..thus I am interested"

Naberious looke dover "Seraph..what are you saying!"

Seraph sighed at him and moved away, closer to the dean and mistress  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:06 pm
"it seems that at least one of you has a brain." the Head Mistress retorted.

"We want your powers gone so that the only people who have them are ones we deam fit to have them.. and under our rule there will be no war there will be no more death....." the Dean said turrning to face Father.

"with your powers out of the way we can take controle of this world and ensure it's exsitance and continued prosparity." the head Mistress finshed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:09 pm
Seraph nodded "Interesting..but..I want..and like..my power" he said (EMotionless)

Naberious glared daggers "Damn it Seraph..your suppose to be my decendant..but..your nothing like me."

Father sighed "Take control of the world blah blah blah..I know the whole sterio type story.."  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:13 pm
"oh so you think you know our plans." the Head Mistress said looking up at Father.

"you have no idea what our plans are" the Dean continued.

"we might want to take over the world but not for our sakes...... oh no once we take over we will make sure that only the smartest people get put into power and we will not be part of them." the Head Mistress started.

"we only want to make sure this planet survives and with out your help." the Dean finshed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm
Seraph considered this "I see..what if..I join you?"

Naberious stared in disbelief "Seraph..."

"Oh..I know what your plans are" Father said "But..they arnt gonna work out even if you suceed"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 pm
"oh and why do you say they wont succed??" head Mistress asked

"little one has some guts" the Dean said looking down at Seraph  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:34 pm
"I'm accualy not that little, like I said..joining.." Seraph said "This is more of a disguise..my REAL self is basically the same, except taller..moreathletic and such"

Father shook his head "I could explain..but then again..I don't have to"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:41 pm
"oh you'r right you dont have to explain you just have to die." the Head Mistress said. lunging forward punching Father in the face then pulled out her sword and stabed him in the chest.

"your little because i said so." the Dean said still looking at Seraph "now if you want to join then go check up on Apa make sure he has done his job."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:44 pm
"And you WONT disrespectme in that way" Seraph said dissapearing into the shadows, then reappearing near Apa "You ding what they said?" he looked around and nodded, then reappeared next to the Dean "Yep"

Father coughed up blood, before he took her sword out jumping back
Naberious jumped over he hit her with a shadow of energy "Father..Are you ok"
Father chuckled "Yah"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 pm
"your son is very anoing...."head Mistress said after taking the blow form Naberious with out moving an inch. "and i wouldnt' be to sure your fine Father... my sword is coted with a very rare poison that only efects antecents. if that wind elemental was here he could tell you how strong it is. ahahahahaha" she continued.

"you should start feeling it's efects very soon first will come loss of sight." the Dean said turing to look at Father  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:55 pm
Naberious looked at Father "Dad..what do we do?"
Father sighed "I..won't say it aloud"
Seraph looked at the scene before him "Interesting"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:58 pm
"hahahaha you wont say because you dont know what to do." the Head Mistress laught

"Dear please calm down we are trying to be profesonal here after all" the Dean said puting a hand on the head Mistresses shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 pm
Seraph sighed "I think I know"

Naberious looked at father "I'll do it"

Father shook his head "No..don't"

"Father..i won't let you die..let me do it!"

"DAMN IT NO NABERIOUS!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 pm
(( i feel so left out sad ... lol ) )  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games